Personal Loans made simple!
Easy Loan in Ahmedabad
An easy loan in Ahmedabad is a personal loan that has easy or lenient eligibility parameters and can reach your registered bank account within 24 hours. Easy personal loans, although similar to personal loans, are more advanced and smarter - you can apply for one easily wither through your desktop or mobile phone.
Looking for Easy loan in Ahmedabad? If you are, Qbera has the perfect solution for you! These are collateral- free loans that can be put a variety of use. These loans from Qbera are available even if you have a low- income or are falling short of the asked CIBIL score. Most banks do not consider scores lesser than 750 at all.
Easy Loan in Ahmedabad - Difference between Qbera and Private Banks
||2.25% of principal + GST
||Starting at 10.99%
||Starting at 11.99%
|Credit Score required
||600 and above
||750 and above
||Up to Rs 25 00 000
||Up to Rs 15 00 000
|Minimum age required
||5% + GST
||5% + GST after a lock-in period
Features of an Easy Loan in Ahmedabad from Qbera
- The total amount that will be paid to the lender at the end of the tenure is directly dependent on the interest rate applied. A lower interest rate is better and Qbera offers personal loans starting at 10.99% interest rate.
- Long repayment tenure has a massive effect on the monthly payouts as longer terms mean lesser amount as EMI each month. Qbera Easy loans in Ahmedabad have flexible repayment tenure that spans up to 5 years.
- Being the perfect blend of technology and finance these easy loans are also completely digital. The whole process is seamlessly done online – application filling, assessment, document submission, loan offer, verification and finally disbursement. Also, this is usually done within 24-48 hours.
- These are unsecured loans and so no asset is pledged with the lender. This feature is a boon to youngsters who might not have any asset to pledge and do not wish to burden their parents / elders into being a guarantor on a loan. The loan has to repaid from salary and so a healthy income to debt ratio is crucial.
- The loan processing is hassle-free with minimal documents. The documents that need to be presented are: Aadhar card, PAN card, Salary slips and income statements, bank statements, photographs and post-dated cheques from the salary account.
Things to keep in mind while applying for Easy loan in Ahmedabad:
- Easy loans are undoubtedly an option when faced with the fiscal deficit but do consider these points while choosing the loan amount, tenure and interest rate.
- Monthly household budget: The presence of a loan should not mean the total disruption of the budget.
- All existing financial liability: All financial commitments of you and your family must be considered.
- The income to debt ratio: An ideal ratio is 40% and it helps the lender arrive at a decision regarding the repayment capacity of the borrower. Lower the ratio better the chances of loan approval.
- Interest rate applied and the total final pay-out: This is quite important as a higher interest rate will directly translate to a bigger payout when the tenure ends.
- Any lumpsum financial gains: Any lumpsum gains like bonus or salary increase can be considered while arriving at decision about tenure. Any such can be diverted towards repayment and can help repay the loan at the earliest.
Interest Rate & Other Charges
||11.99% to 35.99%
|| 1% to 5% of total loan amount
||₹1,00,000 to ₹15,00,000
||12 to 60 months
- Processing Fee deduction of ₹5000 (2.5% of 2 Lacs) from loan amount, thus, the amount credited to your account will be ₹1.95 Lacs
- EMI of ₹7091 per month
- Total payable amount in 3 years = 36 times ₹7091 = ₹2,55,276
- Total Interest paid in 3 years = ₹55,276, hence, annual interest paid = ₹18,425 (which translates to an effective flat annual rate of interest of 9.21%)
- Age: 21-57 years old
- Net Monthly Income must be more than Rs. 18,000.
- No defaults in the last 24 months.
Documents Required after Digital Approval
- Aadhaar Card
- PAN Card
- 4 Cheques from your Salary Account
- Current Address Proof
- Permanent Address Proof (in case the permanent address is different from the address on Aadhaar card)
"I am really happy that I got a loan from Qbera. My application has been rejected by lenders in the past without giving any explanation for rejection. Qbera approved my loan with minimum documents. Thanks a lot once again."
I did not want to make many enquiries as many requests can lower the CIBIL score. I contacted Qbera on a Monday and by evening itself they had an offer for me. They kept me informed through every step of the process and were also flexible with regards to my commitments. In the end, the loan was disbursed within two days of documents submission. Thank you Qbera for simplifying the process and helping me find a loan. " Show more...
"It was a nice experience with Qbera. I have never seen such an easy process for getting a loan, especially when you need it the most. Thank you Qbera for your support."
"I had a hassle-free experience with Qbera. It was a very easy application procedure and in a short span of 3 days I got my loan credited to my account. Thank you so much for the support Team Qbera"
"It was very easy to get a loan from Qbera. I just applied on their website and got a confirmed offer immediately. The amount was transferred soon after. Will give it 5 out of 5"
"It's good and quick response from the Qbera team to get the loan. They are very good at the communicating the things properly and appropriately"