Education Loans in Bangalore
Education Loans in Bangalore
EDUCATION LOANS OVERVIEW
Saima Iqbal has shifted to Mumbai after completing a 3-month vocational training in fashion design from her hometown. After two months of the typical initial struggle of the ‘new girl in the city’, and several email communications later, she was able to snag a paid internship in a reputed fashion house in the city of dreams. It was not a bed of roses she anticipated, where people would fawn over her designs and be eager to listen to her ideas. The first few weeks were spent fetching tea/coffee for seniors and typing out reports. She didn’t let this bog her down. What really got to her was when she discovered how little she knew about the intricacies of the fashion designing techniques. It seemed that the diploma she had done barely covered the basics of global fashion.
A fellow intern (who came to the same conclusion) suggested signing up for an evening or weekend course in a reputed school of fashion, known for churning out some of the best talents in the industry. She was positive that this course could take her places. The only hitch was the hefty course fee. Saima was not in a position to seek help from family. She just started earning and was barely making INR 25,000 monthly. She couldn’t apply for a conventional education loan as she was working. Saima was in deep dilemma. In the end, she decided to opt for a personal loan. But every lender she approached denied her loan citing different reasons- monthly income, CIBIL Score etc. This is when Qbera came to her rescue.
How many of you have experienced this, or at least know someone who went through a similar situation? There is a general misconception that student loans only exist to fund full-time Bachelor’s or Master’s Programmes. Saima is a part of an increasing number of aspirants who struggle to cement their position in their chosen careers. Like her, many of you find yourselves in similar conditions in this fast-paced world. Education and learning do not end with school or college. It is an on-going affair and it is important that you continue to learn new things, give your brain new challenges and hone your skills.
Today’s job market expects you to be ‘Master of all and Jack of none’, which explains the mushrooming of both online and offline courses for simply everything under the sun. Not all are credible though, and it is up to you to do some thorough investigation about the particular institute before signing up (i.e. paying up) for any educational programme. If the course or institute you choose is not up to the mark, it will not help you professionally at all, which defeats the whole purpose of stretching your already-packed schedule to accommodate an evening/weekend course. So it calls for some smart and informed choices from your side.
WHY DO PEOPLE TAKE STUDENT LOANS?
It is hardly surprising that a dynamic city like Bangalore sees tons of student loan seekers every day. The Silicon Valley of India has a knack of drawing talents from every corner. The number of young professionals opting for some kind of pertinent certification or training programme has also escalated considerably. This is an interesting trend paving way to more people looking for loans in Bangalore. The average Indian does not have enough savings to pay the fees upfront. Qbera is an undisguised blessing for those people. While banks usually pay the institute directly on behalf of the student, Qbera gets the money directly to your account. This way, taking out a personal mortgage gives you the flexibility to avail some buffer sum along with fees.
HOW IS QBERA’S EDUCATION LOANS DIFFERENT FROM REGULAR STUDENT LOANS?
Unlike traditional student loans, the repayment of personal loan has to commence from the very next month onwards. Unfortunately, you do not have the luxury of any specific moratorium period or study term here. This is because you are using a personal finance to pay for your education and all usual norms of such unsecured loans are applicable to you as well. Nevertheless you are also free from the hassles and running around that are part and parcel of study loans. With Qbera, you simply have to visit our webpage and do the needful (online form filling) in 5 minutes and you get the amount credited to your account by next day. However, defaulting will slash your CIBIL score badly, which can cause you to face unexpected hurdles when applying for any kind of funding in future.
WHO CAN OPT FOR AN EDUCATION LOAN VIA QBERA?
Salaried people who opt for evening or weekend studies
Many people put their dreams of pursuing higher studies on hold due to familial responsibilities and limited means or support among other reasons. There are several approved institutions that cater to such professionals, offering evening classes, morning classes and weekend classes. Students can choose any schedule as per their convenience. However, these sought-after executive courses tend to be a tad expensive and most institutes demand the entire course fee to be paid in one go. Raise a toast to personal loans via Qbera to give wings to your dreams.
Salaried individuals wanting to take paid online certifications
Your educational qualification is imperative when it comes to long term career enhancement. How often have you looked at your colleague’s career graph and wondered- what is (s)he doing differently? How often have you pondered– how does he know more than me? Despite your experience, is your climb up the career ladder slow? You never know, the solution to your queries can be some smart career enhancement courses.
To pay for GMAT, Civil Service or coaching for any such competitive exams
Now all are not fortunate enough to land a made-for-each-other career path. Competitive exams like GMAT, medical entrance, GRE, civil service exams etc. require intense coaching and the annual fees are not peanuts
To pay towards children’s school fees
Let’s face it. School fees are exorbitant these days and parents are ready to walk that extra mile to make sure that their kid(s) study in the best of the best schools in the country. And those who cannot afford to take out wads of notes at any given time from their pockets rely on loans. Qbera offers a painless alternative to traditional mortgages to boot.
- As of now, Qbera allows only to salaried individuals to borrow, be it for part-time courses and training programme or towards their kids’ school fees. The expected net salary of the applicant is at least INR 20,000 monthly.
- Your employment history matters. You need to have been working at least for 2 years, be it in the same organization or a different one.
- We insist on a CIBIL Score of 625.
FEATURES & BENEFITS OF EDUCATION LOANS VIA QBERA:
- Having to wait for only a day for education loan can sound too good to be true. But it is exactly what Qbera is all about. The process we follow are that transparent and user-friendly. An online form that takes about 5 minutes to fill is enough for the Qbera team to assess your eligibility.
- Make use of Qbera’s online calculator to get the best options in terms of loan amount, tenure and interest. This can help you understand how much you can borrow.
- You can apply for finance ranging from ₹25,000 to ₹10,00,000- all in a span of 24 hours. And once the pre-approval formalities are done, the amount will be credited to your account by next day noon.
- Some choose to reimburse all the dues at the earliest by prepaying while the others believe it is better to not stress themselves out financially. Choose a tenure from 12 to 36 months.
- Qbera won’t plague you with bulky form-filling. After pre-approval, there will be just one face-to-face meeting at your convenience to get your signatures and other necessary documents.
- Interest Rate: This is the main factor to take into consideration. Interest rates are usually imposed as a small percentage of RBL’s base rate, which can vary from 11.99% to 24%.
THE WAY QBERA DOES IT - WITH A DIFFERENCE
We are a bunch of astute and motivated professionals, specializing in easy and emergency loans. We are here to support you in all your financial needs and you just have to reach out. With a comprehensible and cutting-edge system in place, Qbera believes time is of utmost essence and when it comes to education loan payout.
- We are no fan of surprises
We do not think it is cool to trick our customers with white lies or innocently hide information. When Qbera assures you transparency, we mean it. In fact we urge you to clarify any query you might have regarding fees, penalties and rates among others
- Obligation-free estimate
Once you submit the necessary info in the online form, we gauge your application and present you with the best option there is. We do not encourage guesswork as they are bound to disappoint.
HOW TO APPLY FOR AN EDUCATION LOAN VIA QBERA
Qbera application procedure takes the words ‘easy’, ‘quick’ ‘simple’ and ‘hassle-free’ among others to a new level. Check out the 5 stress-free steps to get it done the Qbera way:
- Just log on to Qbera.com and fill in the application form (it barely takes 5 minutes)
- Upload your bank statement on the website
- Qbera gives you an offer within 4 hours
- Our representative will come and collect the documents
- Money transferred to your account in less than 24 hours
Qbera may be able to help when you need it the most. Apply now for a smart hassle-free loan in bangalore.
TIPS TO KEEP YOUR STUDENT LOAN EMIS ON TRACK
Juggling work and studies- you will have lot on your plate. It is important to strike a balance that won’t result in underperformance in either. If your professional performance goes down, you might lose your job. If you fail to keep up with course-related submissions, the whole point of availing the loan becomes futile. Let’s avoid that, shall we? Here are 3 tips to keep in mind to ensure timely EMI payments:
Choose the right amount
Yes, you can get up to ₹10,00,000. But how much do you need? What is the course fee and how much buffer amount are you planning on for transportation and course materials? Take what you can afford to repay at the earliest.
Do not bite off more than you can chew
Before you get excited and sign up for a course ask yourself if it is doable. Do you think you can handle attending classes straight after work? Do you think you can stomach your friends lazing away and having fun while you’re struggling to meet the deadlines? Do you think you will actually enjoy learning more about insert-course-name? These are questions worth asking yourself. Remember, you are not a machine.
Choose the right tenure
Most of us would love nothing better than to clear all dues and financial obligations, and relax. Since this is not possible for many due to various reasons, let us focus on repaying minus stress without added stress. For that, you need to choose a feasible loan tenure from the options presented to you. Qbera’s loans offer you a flexible term ranging from one to three years
1. What is the tenure of a personal loan from Qbera?
The loan tenure at Qbera is a flexible one and it ranges from 1 to 5 years (12 to 60 months).
2. What is an EMI?
It is the fixed amount that a borrower pays to the lender on a particular date every month. An EMI includes the principal and interest charged on a loan.
3. What is the minimum and maximum loan amount that I can get from Qbera?
The loan amount ranges between Rs. 25,000 to Rs. 10 Lacs.
4. What is unique about Qbera?
Our technology and lending partnership allow us to offer a world-class experience to our borrowers:
- Paperless application
- Instant lending decision
- Digital verification of income, employment and residence
- Disbursement of loan within 24-48 hours
Our CIBIL score cut-off is 625 and we can give loans to employees of more than 9 lac companies in India. Now you don’t have to get rejected by banks just because they have not analyzed and categorized your employer.
5. What should be my age to apply for a loan with Qbera?
You must be at least 23 years old to apply for a loan.
6. What should be my minimum salary to get a loan?
Your net monthly income must be Rs. 20,000 or more.
7. What should be my CIBIL score cut-off for a personal loan?
Our CIBIL score cut-off is 625 (V2 score).
8. What is the rate of interest charged on a personal loan?
Rate of interest depends on a borrower’s income, CIBIL score, employer, age etc. Qbera collects information from your application form and various other data sources to create a personalized loan offer for you. Our interest rates start at 11.99%.
9. What is the eligibility criteria to get a loan from Qbera?
To get a loan from Qbera, a borrower should meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Must be a salaried employee.
- Age must be between 23-55 years.
- Net monthly income must be Rs. 20,000 or more.
- No defaults in the last 24 months.
- You must be residing in Delhi/NCR, Bangalore, Pune, Chennai, Mumbai or Hyderabad.
10. How do I apply for a loan online?
To apply for a loan online, click here. For queries, please Whatsapp us on +91 89719 28484.
11. What are the documents required to get a loan from Qbera?
The following documents would be required after your loan is digitally approved:
- Aadhar Card
- PAN Card
- 4 cheques from your salary account
- Current address proof
- Permanent address proof (in case the permanent address is different from the address on Aadhar card)
- Passport size photo
12. What is the processing fee charged on a personal loan by Qbera?
The processing fee ranges between 2% - 4%.
13. How can I repay my loan?
Qbera provides easy repayment of its smart loans through automatic debit of EMIs via NACH mandate.
14. Why was my loan application rejected at Qbera?
Although we have one of the best approval rates in the industry, we may have to reject some applications if they do not meet our basic qualification criteria. You can re-apply after 3 months in case you think that your credit profile has improved.
15. Can I re-apply for a loan?
Qbera requires you to wait for at least 3 months before re-applying for a personal loan.
16. How much time does Qbera take to process a loan application?
It will not take more than 10 minutes to fill up your online application form. Our technology allows us to disburse the approved loan amount within 24-48 hours.
17. Is part/prepayment allowed on my personal loan?
We do not allow part-payments. However, you can prepay your loan after completing 1 year of repayment. (Foreclosure charges: 5% + GST applicable).
18. Do I need to submit any collateral to get a personal loan from Qbera?
All personal loans offered by Qbera are unsecured. Hence, you need not submit any assets or property to secure a loan.
Interest Rate & Other Charges
||11.99% to 35.99%
|| 1% to 5% of total loan amount
||₹1,00,000 to ₹15,00,000
||12 to 60 months
- Processing Fee deduction of ₹5000 (2.5% of 2 Lacs) from loan amount, thus, the amount credited to your account will be ₹1.95 Lacs
- EMI of ₹7091 per month
- Total payable amount in 3 years = 36 times ₹7091 = ₹2,55,276
- Total Interest paid in 3 years = ₹55,276, hence, annual interest paid = ₹18,425 (which translates to an effective flat annual rate of interest of 9.21%)
- Age: 21-57 years old
- Net Monthly Income must be more than Rs. 18,000.
- No defaults in the last 24 months.
Documents Required after Digital Approval
- Aadhaar Card
- PAN Card
- 4 Cheques from your Salary Account
- Current Address Proof
- Permanent Address Proof (in case the permanent address is different from the address on Aadhaar card)
"I am really happy that I got a loan from Qbera. My application has been rejected by lenders in the past without giving any explanation for rejection. Qbera approved my loan with minimum documents. Thanks a lot once again."
I did not want to make many enquiries as many requests can lower the CIBIL score. I contacted Qbera on a Monday and by evening itself they had an offer for me. They kept me informed through every step of the process and were also flexible with regards to my commitments. In the end, the loan was disbursed within two days of documents submission. Thank you Qbera for simplifying the process and helping me find a loan. " Show more...
"It was a nice experience with Qbera. I have never seen such an easy process for getting a loan, especially when you need it the most. Thank you Qbera for your support."
"I had a hassle-free experience with Qbera. It was a very easy application procedure and in a short span of 3 days I got my loan credited to my account. Thank you so much for the support Team Qbera"
"It was very easy to get a loan from Qbera. I just applied on their website and got a confirmed offer immediately. The amount was transferred soon after. Will give it 5 out of 5"
"It's good and quick response from the Qbera team to get the loan. They are very good at the communicating the things properly and appropriately"
The Central Bureau of Investigation is intent on taking assistance from the Reserve Bank of India to investigate the Rs. 6,800 crore loan default by Winsome Group. Jatin Mehta, a Gujarat based diamond merchant is the owner of Winsome Diamonds.
Following a Supreme Court Order dated 13th March, 2018, Insurance regulator IRDAI extended the deadline for linking the 12-digit unique identity number with various insurance policies.
A day after SBI hiked deposit rates across maturities, the largest lender of India also raised MCLR by up to 25 basis points. MCLR is now at 8.15 percent which was earlier at 7.95 percent. This signals a possible increase in the EMIs of all types of loans – starting from personal loans to home, auto and other loans. ICICI Bank and Punjab National Bank (PNB) also hiked their MCLR by 15 bps. PNB home loans will now be at 8.6% and for women it will be 8.55%.
A loan can get you and your loved ones the comfort of a car and security of a home, and many other things. But your real responsibility begins only after taking the loan.