For an immediate loan in Bangalore, approach Fintech companies like Qbera. Traditional banking systems emphasize on strict criteria while giving out unsecured personal loans. This typically means that it takes a week or more for the loan application to be scrutinized and the amount transferred to the applicant. This becomes obsolete when the requirement is immediate. For immediate personal loans in Bangalore, Qbera is better as the loan eligibility is known in a matter of minutes and the amount is transferred to you within a day of successful verification of documents.
Eligibility for Immediate Personal Loans in Bangalore from Qbera
- Salaried individual: In order to be able to make regular repayments, you must have a fixed source of income - this is a major reason why Qbera considers applications mostly from salaried individuals. Being an unsecured loan, there is no asset pledged as well so, the employment status and the job tenure is given much importance.
- Minimum take home salary of Rs 18,000: Again, the monthly EMIs have to be paid from the salary, and the other monthly expenses should also be comfortably managed. Most top private lenders have higher minimum income levels that individuals have to meet in order to qualify for immediate personal loans in Bangalore.
- Age group of 23-55 years: The monthly EMIs can be made manageable by extending the loan tenure. To make use of the long tenure offered, this particular age group is most preferred.
CIBIL score of 600: The unsecured nature of immediate loans places more emphasis on the credit score of the applicant. Banks do not process applications for scores lesser than 750. Qbera does not solely depend on CIBIL, they also place importance to social and economic leanings and so considers applicants with a score of 600 as well.
Advantages of immediate loans in Bangalore from Qbera
- The main advantage is the interest rate offered. Starting at 10.99% the interest rate charged is one of the best in the industry.
- The long repayment tenure spanning up to 5 years is one of the most loved features. This gives you the flexibility to choose a comfortable tenure and a manageable EMI on your immediate personal loan so that the monthly budget is not a cause of worry.
These digital loans combine technology with finance and this makes the loan processing an extremely easy job to both apply and process. The seamless transition from application submission to loan disbursal; that too within a short span of time, is a complete digital experience.
- Being unsecured loans, there is no requirement for an asset to be pledged or to have a guarantor. The loan has to repaid from salary and so a healthy income to debt ratio should be maintained.
- There is a minimal requirement for documents. Physical submission of PAN card, Aadhar card, cheque leaves, and photographs are required. All the other documents can be submitted online.
- The flexible feature of an immediate personal loan is another loved fact of these loans. Arrange for a dream wedding, exotic vacation, renovate your home, upgrade your education qualification, buy a second-hand car/bike, consolidate debts; the scope is highly varied and extensive.
View a complete list of our FAQs at our help center
Interest Rate & Other Charges
|11.99% to 35.99%
| 1% to 5% of total loan amount
|₹1,00,000 to ₹15,00,000
|12 to 60 months
Step 1: Online Application Form
Get approved instantly
Fill out our online application form by answering a few questions about yourself, your employment, your education, expenses and needs. This process would take no longer than 10 minutes.
Step 2: Connect bank account
Submit your bank statements
Connect securely to your bank via netbanking and submit bank statements as part of the easy loan application form. Alternatively, you can upload bank generated pdf bank statements.
Step 3: Loan term
Choose your Loan Term
Using our proprietary Credit Scoring Algorithm we determine your loan eligibility in real-time. Our algorithm uses the information about you, to determine your future potential and help you get the best rate instantly.
Example: A loan offer
of ₹2 lac
, for a tenure
of 3 years
(on a reducing principal) and a processing fee
- Processing Fee deduction of ₹5000 (2.5% of 2 Lacs) from loan amount, thus, the amount credited to your account will be ₹1.95 Lacs
- EMI of ₹7091 per month
- Total payable amount in 3 years = 36 times ₹7091 = ₹2,55,276
- Total Interest paid in 3 years = ₹55,276, hence, annual interest paid = ₹18,425 (which translates to an effective flat annual rate of interest of 9.21%)