Instant Loans in Bangalore
Instant Loan in Bangalore
Bangalore rose to fame as the silicon valley of India and quickly became the home to a variety of IT professionals and business owners from all parts of the country. New flats and apartments sprung up like mushrooms and each of them was made a home by these new Bangalorean’s. Also, with this change came the need for instant loans in Bangalore. Requirements for lump sum amounts like to pay home deposits, buy commodities or to renovate/decorate the home; made the instant loan in Bangalore a sought-after commodity. The number of lenders offering instant cash loans have also increased in number. Interestingly, many lenders these days also offer instant cash loans in 1 hour in Bangalore today!
How to apply for an Instant loan in Bangalore?
To apply for an instant personal loan in Bangalore, you can approach different banks and NBFC’s. However, there are loads of paperwork and the process may take anywhere from 1 week to 10 days for the amount to get sanctioned. But you do have Fintech companies like Qbera who guarantee to instantly process your requirements and disburse it as fast as possible (24-48 hours). The whole process of applying for an instant personal loan from Fintech companies is online and hassle-free. Simple and quick are the two words that can be used to describe a personal loan from Qbera.
Advantages of choosing Qbera for an immediate personal loan
- Personal loans are unsecured loans wherein you do not have to pledge any collateral and so the financing company pays extra importance to your credit score from CIBIL. Most banks will reject the application if the score is less than 750. Qbera does consider applications with scores of 575 as well.
- Instant personal loans are extended to the salaried. A person with less salary is often rejected. Qbera considers low-income customers as well. If your net take home is Rs. 20 000/- you will be considered.
- Most banks and NBFC consider only employees whose organization is listed with them. Qbera has more than 7 lakh companies listed with them. So even if you are employed with a small or a startup, u can still avail a personal loan.
- Net take-home of Rs. 20,000 and above
- Age group of 23-55 years
- CIBIL score of 575
What are the documents that will be needed?
- Aadhaar Card
- PAN Card
- Proof of address
- Salary and income documents
So, if you have recently moved to this great city and found this beautiful apartment in a locality close to your workplace but facing fund deficit to either pay a deposit or to decorate this space. Consider taking an instant loan in Bangalore from Qbera and choose attractive interest rate based on your credit score and start your dream life in this Silicon Valley.
- Processing Fee deduction of ₹5000 (2.5% of 2 Lacs) from loan amount, thus, the amount credited to your account will be ₹1.95 Lacs
- EMI of ₹7091 per month
- Total payable amount in 3 years = 36 times ₹7091 = ₹2,55,276
- Total Interest paid in 3 years = ₹55,276, hence, annual interest paid = ₹18,425 (which translates to an effective flat annual rate of interest of 9.21%)
- Age: 21-57 years old
- Net Monthly Income must be more than Rs. 18,000.
- No defaults in the last 24 months.
- You must be residing in Delhi/NCR, Bangalore, Pune, Chennai, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Ahmedabad or Kolkata.
Documents Required after Digital Approval
- Aadhaar Card
- PAN Card
- 4 Cheques from your Salary Account
- Current Address Proof
- Permanent Address Proof (in case the permanent address is different from the address on Aadhaar card)
"I am really happy that I got a loan from Qbera. My application has been rejected by lenders in the past without giving any explanation for rejection. Qbera approved my loan with minimum documents. Thanks a lot once again."
I did not want to make many enquiries as many requests can lower the CIBIL score. I contacted Qbera on a Monday and by evening itself they had an offer for me. They kept me informed through every step of the process and were also flexible with regards to my commitments. In the end, the loan was disbursed within two days of documents submission. Thank you Qbera for simplifying the process and helping me find a loan. " Show more...
"It was a nice experience with Qbera. I have never seen such an easy process for getting a loan, especially when you need it the most. Thank you Qbera for your support."
"I had a hassle-free experience with Qbera. It was a very easy application procedure and in a short span of 3 days I got my loan credited to my account. Thank you so much for the support Team Qbera"
"It was very easy to get a loan from Qbera. I just applied on their website and got a confirmed offer immediately. The amount was transferred soon after. Will give it 5 out of 5"
"It's good and quick response from the Qbera team to get the loan. They are very good at the communicating the things properly and appropriately"
Following a Supreme Court Order dated 13th March, 2018, Insurance regulator IRDAI extended the deadline for linking the 12-digit unique identity number with various insurance policies.
A day after SBI hiked deposit rates across maturities, the largest lender of India also raised MCLR by up to 25 basis points. MCLR is now at 8.15 percent which was earlier at 7.95 percent. This signals a possible increase in the EMIs of all types of loans – starting from personal loans to home, auto and other loans. ICICI Bank and Punjab National Bank (PNB) also hiked their MCLR by 15 bps. PNB home loans will now be at 8.6% and for women it will be 8.55%.