Travel Loan in Bangalore
Travel Loan in Bangalore
Here is an amazingly inspiring story about a wanderlust-bitten couple, whose dream is to visit all the seven continents. They are not millionaires. They are not exactly young. They do not have a high-paying job. This is the story of Vijayan, a tea-stall vendor in his late 60s and his wife, Mohana from Kerala, who have defied all odds and toured around a myriad of places like Switzerland, Austria, France, Egypt, Britain and South Africa among others. We bet this is not what you expected. Wondering how in the world are they managing this with the meager income from their small teashop? Personal loans aka travel loans, of course. They avail a holiday loan, globetrot to their hearts’ content, return revivified and then slog day and night to make enough money to close the loan at the earliest. And the cycle continues. Isn’t this simply remarkable?
Travelling is an experience – a unique one at that. The more you travel the more you realize how little you have seen. A few international and domestic vacations and it is easy to start thinking that you are right on the precipice of solving at least one of the Universe’s profound mysteries. But it never fails to remind you that you would need more than one light year for that. Certainly, demystifying the world we live in is an everlasting pursuit in progress. And what a rewarding pursuit. This is exactly what makes travelling so fascinating as well as glamourous. The relentless quest. The spirited capriciousness. The natural persuasiveness to change the way you see the world, existence and your place here.
From the soaring snowcapped mountains to the sun-kissed coasts and plunging canyons, pancake-flat and boundless deserts to quaint islands peppered across the oceans and many many more, travelling opens a plethora of breathtaking, dramatic and soul-searching experiences. Outdoor enthusiasts can look for big jungle cats in the wilderness, paddle, raft or simply go frolicking in the rivers, enjoy a blood-pumping mountain hike or indulge in some adventure sports. Aside from profuse scenic vistas, the vestiges of ancient civilizations and ever-evolving cultures can be traced through architectural gems left behind by our ancestors. Truly, being on the move is all about living in the moment. If money is the only constraint is stopping you from a spot of circumnavigation from time to time, you are no longer without a choice. Many are following in Vijayan-Mohana duo’s footsteps and availing vacation loans to fulfill their dreams, be it ticking a place off the bucket list, discovering cultural norms unheard of, meeting hoi polloi from diverse backgrounds, adding to the stamps on your passport or putting a good hundred kilometers between you and your comfort zone. Every moment becomes a bubble of adventure, freeing the mind and spirit. Every time you think about odds, remember this couple. When cash-crunch pull you back, remember personal loans.
WHY YOU SHOULD CONSIDER GETTING A TRAVEL LOAN:
There have been avid wanderers throughout the course of time, fired by the desire to see, hear and sense the seemingly unknown, impossible and unreachable. The concept of travelling and holidays may have undergone sweeping changes as the world is becoming increasingly smarter, but the passion is still there. Earlier, travelling was mostly about self-discovery and enlightenment. The allure then was to vanish from a familiar setting, perhaps never to return unlike the homecoming-nostalgia most travelers today have. These days Travel & Tourism industry has become one of the most lucrative businesses out there. The rapid commercialization indicates that venturing out is for those who can afford it. And unfortunately, it holds true for conventional travelers who look for a rejuvenating vacation and return to good ol’ routine.
Saving up and then going for a holiday doesn’t work for most people and taking a personal loan to fund your travelling expenses is a smart move. Once you are back, you can set about paying off the EMIs which is not a big deal if you have a regular income. Computers, internet and smartphones have not just revolutionized the concept of travelling by way of online bookings, online travel guides and the likes. You know what to expect before we even reach there. You know which restaurant to have brunch at and which areas to avoid after dark. You are armed with handy tips as well. Not that it has diminished the significance or popularity of holiday spots. On top of that, many lenders are quite generous with travel mortgages. They can be easily availed online with minimal paperwork.
WHAT TRAVELLING HAS TO DO WITH SELF-GROWTH?
Gone are the days when travelling was seen as an adventure reserved for the exceedingly fortunate and plucky souls. These days, it is considered essential to development of self in all sense. Imagine yourself as an automobile. Your brain switches into autopilot in any setting where you feel at home. That is how humans are made. Foraying out push you back into manual mode and leave you to figure out things. Again and again.
Journeys beyond limitations is also a way to wash away mundane stresses of corporate rat race and come back with double vigor. The motion, sense of innovation and perpetual promises of what you might discover next and little moments of joy make it incredible. Trips (short or long ones) soften you and help put things in perspective. The amount of clarity you acquire after such a voyage is surprising. This is what happens when things are analyzed outside the safety net of daily routine, familiar lanes, community and office complex.
Qbera urges you to keep your interest in the indefinite and nameless alive. The prospect is thrilling as well as scary. Put your best foot forward and you will discover about yourself as much as you do about the place. Challenges are aplenty. Qbera can help you bust at least one of them – the money-worry. The rest is up to you.
FEATURES & BENEFITS OF TRAVEL LOAN VIA QBERA
- Getting a vacation loan via Qbera is quite straightforward and hassle-free. All it takes is visiting our website and entering your details in the online application form (which takes around 5 minutes).
- Some prefer to pay off everything as soon as they can in large EMIs while some prefer to take time and pay off little by little. Offering repayment tenures varying from 1 to 3 years, Qbera caters to all.
- Everybody has different requirements with everything ranging from food, transportation and accommodation when travelling. That's why Qbera gives you that leeway to customize your loan.
- You can apply for finance ranging from ₹25,000 to ₹10,00,000- all in a span of 24 hours. And once the pre-approval formalities are done, the amount will be credited to your account by next day noon.
- No more cumbersome paperwork. There is only one face-to-face meeting to collect the documents and it is as painless as it can be. We are transparent with our fee structure and do not resort to nasty jolts in the form of hidden charges. The fees, rates and possible fines we levy are listed here.
- Competitive interest rates tailored from 14 to 24 percent is another highlight. Indeed, our vacation loans can give your dreams new wings. Apply Now to grab the best deal.
- Quick application and quicker disbursement helps you to kick start your exploits in a new destination abroad sooner.
HOW TO APPLY FOR A TRAVEL LOAN VIA QBERA
Qbera application procedure takes the words ‘easy’, ‘quick’ ‘simple’ and ‘hassle-free’ among others to a new level. Given below are 5 steps to get it done the Qbera way.
- Just log on to Qbera.com and fill in the application form (it barely takes 5 minutes)
- Upload your bank statement on the website
- Qbera gives you an offer within 4 hours
- Our representative will come and collect the documents
- Money transferred to your account in less than 24 hours
- Qbera may be able to help when you need it the most. Apply now for a smart hassle-free loan in bangalore.
1. What is the tenure of a personal loan from Qbera?
The loan tenure at Qbera is a flexible one and it ranges from 1 to 5 years (12 to 60 months).
2. What is an EMI?
It is the fixed amount that a borrower pays to the lender on a particular date every month. An EMI includes the principal and interest charged on a loan.
3. What is the minimum and maximum loan amount that I can get from Qbera?
The loan amount ranges between Rs. 25,000 to Rs. 10 Lacs.
4. What is unique about Qbera?
Our technology and lending partnership allow us to offer a world-class experience to our borrowers:
- Paperless application
- Instant lending decision
- Digital verification of income, employment and residence
- Disbursement of loan within 24-48 hours
Our CIBIL score cut-off is 625 and we can give loans to employees of more than 9 lac companies in India. Now you don’t have to get rejected by banks just because they have not analyzed and categorized your employer.
5. What should be my age to apply for a loan with Qbera?
You must be at least 23 years old to apply for a loan.
6. What should be my minimum salary to get a loan?
Your net monthly income must be Rs. 20,000 or more.
7. What should be my CIBIL score cut-off for a personal loan?
Our CIBIL score cut-off is 625 (V2 score).
8. What is the rate of interest charged on a personal loan?
Rate of interest depends on a borrower’s income, CIBIL score, employer, age etc. Qbera collects information from your application form and various other data sources to create a personalized loan offer for you. Our interest rates start at 11.99%.
9. What is the eligibility criteria to get a loan from Qbera?
To get a loan from Qbera, a borrower should meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Must be a salaried employee.
- Age must be between 23-55 years.
- Net monthly income must be Rs. 20,000 or more.
- No defaults in the last 24 months.
- You must be residing in Delhi/NCR, Bangalore, Pune, Chennai, Mumbai or Hyderabad.
10. How do I apply for a loan online?
To apply for a loan online, click here. For queries, please Whatsapp us on +91 89719 28484.
11. What are the documents required to get a loan from Qbera?
The following documents would be required after your loan is digitally approved:
- Aadhar Card
- PAN Card
- 4 cheques from your salary account
- Current address proof
- Permanent address proof (in case the permanent address is different from the address on Aadhar card)
- Passport size photo
12. What is the processing fee charged on a personal loan by Qbera?
The processing fee ranges between 2% - 4%.
13. How can I repay my loan?
Qbera provides easy repayment of its smart loans through automatic debit of EMIs via NACH mandate.
14. Why was my loan application rejected at Qbera?
Although we have one of the best approval rates in the industry, we may have to reject some applications if they do not meet our basic qualification criteria. You can re-apply after 3 months in case you think that your credit profile has improved.
15. Can I re-apply for a loan?
Qbera requires you to wait for at least 3 months before re-applying for a personal loan.
16. How much time does Qbera take to process a loan application?
It will not take more than 10 minutes to fill up your online application form. Our technology allows us to disburse the approved loan amount within 24-48 hours.
17. Is part/prepayment allowed on my personal loan?
We do not allow part-payments. However, you can prepay your loan after completing 1 year of repayment. (Foreclosure charges: 5% + GST applicable).
18. Do I need to submit any collateral to get a personal loan from Qbera?
All personal loans offered by Qbera are unsecured. Hence, you need not submit any assets or property to secure a loan.
Interest Rate & Other Charges
||11.99% to 35.99%
|| 1% to 5% of total loan amount
||₹1,00,000 to ₹15,00,000
||12 to 60 months
- Processing Fee deduction of ₹5000 (2.5% of 2 Lacs) from loan amount, thus, the amount credited to your account will be ₹1.95 Lacs
- EMI of ₹7091 per month
- Total payable amount in 3 years = 36 times ₹7091 = ₹2,55,276
- Total Interest paid in 3 years = ₹55,276, hence, annual interest paid = ₹18,425 (which translates to an effective flat annual rate of interest of 9.21%)
- Age: 21-57 years old
- Net Monthly Income must be more than Rs. 18,000.
- No defaults in the last 24 months.
Documents Required after Digital Approval
- Aadhaar Card
- PAN Card
- Current Address Proof
"I am really happy that I got a loan from Qbera. My application has been rejected by lenders in the past without giving any explanation for rejection. Qbera approved my loan with minimum documents. Thanks a lot once again."
I did not want to make many enquiries as many requests can lower the CIBIL score. I contacted Qbera on a Monday and by evening itself they had an offer for me. They kept me informed through every step of the process and were also flexible with regards to my commitments. In the end, the loan was disbursed within two days of documents submission. Thank you Qbera for simplifying the process and helping me find a loan. " Show more...
"It was a nice experience with Qbera. I have never seen such an easy process for getting a loan, especially when you need it the most. Thank you Qbera for your support."
"I had a hassle-free experience with Qbera. It was a very easy application procedure and in a short span of 3 days I got my loan credited to my account. Thank you so much for the support Team Qbera"
"It was very easy to get a loan from Qbera. I just applied on their website and got a confirmed offer immediately. The amount was transferred soon after. Will give it 5 out of 5"
"It's good and quick response from the Qbera team to get the loan. They are very good at the communicating the things properly and appropriately"
Following a Supreme Court Order dated 13th March, 2018, Insurance regulator IRDAI extended the deadline for linking the 12-digit unique identity number with various insurance policies.
A day after SBI hiked deposit rates across maturities, the largest lender of India also raised MCLR by up to 25 basis points. MCLR is now at 8.15 percent which was earlier at 7.95 percent. This signals a possible increase in the EMIs of all types of loans – starting from personal loans to home, auto and other loans. ICICI Bank and Punjab National Bank (PNB) also hiked their MCLR by 15 bps. PNB home loans will now be at 8.6% and for women it will be 8.55%.
A loan can get you and your loved ones the comfort of a car and security of a home, and many other things. But your real responsibility begins only after taking the loan.
A panel was of the opinion that state-run lenders need to be consolidated and private banks must compete with new-age financial services fintech firms through better technological innovation.