Home Improvement Loan
Home Improvement Loan in Chennai
Most people think about renovating their homes when they are preparing for an important function in the family, like a wedding or a festival. You have to put your best foot forward in such times as you will be having a lot of guests and your home is a reflection of yourself. Those worn-out curtains and shabby furniture has to go! To impress your guests you need a new-looking house; just a fresh coat of paint will do wonders to it, but it doesn’t come cheap. If you have an important function around the corner and would like to give your home a renewed look, you have to gather quite an amount to do so. If you do not have such an amount saved up, you can opt for a personal loan from Qbera for your home improvement. Our home improvement loan is popular for multiple reasons.
THE UNIQUE BENEFITS OF CHOOSING QBERA’S HOME IMPROVEMENT LOANS:
Easy application with minimal paperwork
Choosing Qbera to finance your home improvement plans means that you are in for a smooth ride, moneywise. Your application for the loan amount can be done online in less than 10 minutes. Once you finish your application, you must upload your bank statements and we will send a staff member to come to you at your convenience to collect a few other documents.
We truly value your time and we understand that when you apply for a personal loan, you expect the amount to be in your account as soon as possible. That’s why we have a two-day disbursal time period. So if you have decided that you want to do some home improvement to spruce up your living space today, you can get the money needed for it by day after tomorrow. Now that’s fast service.
Unlike most banks which will only approve loans if you are an employee of certain companies, we are more accommodative and will accept applications from employees of most start-ups as well. Applicants are just expected to be employed and earning Rs. 20,000 or above to be eligible for a personal loan from us.
Just one day needed for money in your bank
Application, approval and disbursement of your funding can be done in just a day!
Repayment of our loan is very flexible. You can choose terms that you are most comfortable with. You can choose a repayment period up to 3 years so that you are not burdened with very heavy amounts each month. However, keep in mind that the longer you take to repay the whole amount, the more the EMI will be. We will also be sending you reminders regularly so that you do not miss any payments and bear late charges.
Complete home remodelling financing
Renovation will unquestionably come with a lot of surprise costs. A fresh coat of paint, new furniture/repairing old furniture, better plumbing, new décor etc. do not come cheap (Not to forget the labour charges). It’s a good idea to write down what all you think you will need to get done and make an informed budget before setting out to take a loan for renovation. No matter how small or big you want the renovation to be, you can be sure that Qbera will cover the expense with one lump sum of up to INR 10 lakhs.
The loan that you can avail is unsecured which means that you do not have to put up your home or other valuables as collateral when you take a home renovation loan from Qbera.
Don’t depend on anyone
When you are in need of money for something like home renovation, or anything for that matter, you do not want to depend on anyone. A personal loan from us will let you stand on your own feet and not depend on anyone to give your family a home renovation that is long pending.
Interest Rates on Personal Loan for Home Improvement
One of the main reasons that our customers choose our personal loan over others is because of the competitive interest rates that we offer (between 14-24%).
Fees and other charges for Home Renovation Loan
The fees and charges charged by us are also very competitive. The processing fee is just 2-3% (will be based on the amount borrowed). Other charges like late prepayment charges, payment fees, ECS/cheque bounce charges and special service request charges are as per the RBL norms.
24x7 support available
Taking a personal loan from us means that we are committing to support you from the moment you decide to take a Personal Loan from us to when your repayment is complete. Our staff are available 24x7 to help answer any queries that you may have during this period. We can be reached via whatsapp at +91 89719 28484, by chat on the website or you can email us.
HOW TO APPLY FOR A HOME RENOVATION LOAN VIA QBERA:
Obtaining a home improvement loan is as easy as purchasing a buying shoes. It’s a simple five step process:
- Simply log on to Qbera.com and fill in the loan application form
- Upload your bank statement on the website.
- Receive an offer from us within 4 hours
- A representative will come to you, at your convenience, to collect the documents
- Within 24 hours, your money will be transferred to your account
Documents Required For Home Improvement Loan:
- Bank Statement
- Income proof
- Pan card
- Aadhar card
- Address proof
- One photograph
- 3 cancelled cheque leaves
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR HOME IMPROVEMENT LOANS:
- Should be employed with a minimum salary of Rs. 20,000
- Should have a minimum credit score of 625
- Applicants must be between the ages of 23 and 55
1. What is the tenure of a personal loan from Qbera?
The loan tenure at Qbera is a flexible one and it ranges from 1 to 5 years (12 to 60 months).
2. What is an EMI?
It is the fixed amount that a borrower pays to the lender on a particular date every month. An EMI includes the principal and interest charged on a loan.
3. What is the minimum and maximum loan amount that I can get from Qbera?
The loan amount ranges between Rs. 25,000 to Rs. 10 Lacs.
4. What is unique about Qbera?
Our technology and lending partnership allow us to offer a world-class experience to our borrowers:
- Paperless application
- Instant lending decision
- Digital verification of income, employment and residence
- Disbursement of loan within 24-48 hours
Our CIBIL score cut-off is 625 and we can give loans to employees of more than 9 lac companies in India. Now you don’t have to get rejected by banks just because they have not analyzed and categorized your employer.
5. What should be my age to apply for a loan with Qbera?
You must be at least 23 years old to apply for a loan.
6. What should be my minimum salary to get a loan?
Your net monthly income must be Rs. 20,000 or more.
7. What should be my CIBIL score cut-off for a personal loan?
Our CIBIL score cut-off is 625 (V2 score).
8. What is the rate of interest charged on a personal loan?
Rate of interest depends on a borrower’s income, CIBIL score, employer, age etc. Qbera collects information from your application form and various other data sources to create a personalized loan offer for you. Our interest rates start at 11.99%.
9. What is the eligibility criteria to get a loan from Qbera?
To get a loan from Qbera, a borrower should meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Must be a salaried employee.
- Age must be between 23-55 years.
- Net monthly income must be Rs. 20,000 or more.
- No defaults in the last 24 months.
- You must be residing in Delhi/NCR, Bangalore, Pune, Chennai, Mumbai or Hyderabad.
10. How do I apply for a loan online?
To apply for a loan online, click here. For queries, please Whatsapp us on +91 89719 28484.
11. What are the documents required to get a loan from Qbera?
The following documents would be required after your loan is digitally approved:
- Aadhar Card
- PAN Card
- 4 cheques from your salary account
- Current address proof
- Permanent address proof (in case the permanent address is different from the address on Aadhar card)
- Passport size photo
12. What is the processing fee charged on a personal loan by Qbera?
The processing fee ranges between 2% - 4%.
13. How can I repay my loan?
Qbera provides easy repayment of its smart loans through automatic debit of EMIs via NACH mandate.
14. Why was my loan application rejected at Qbera?
Although we have one of the best approval rates in the industry, we may have to reject some applications if they do not meet our basic qualification criteria. You can re-apply after 3 months in case you think that your credit profile has improved.
15. Can I re-apply for a loan?
Qbera requires you to wait for at least 3 months before re-applying for a personal loan.
16. How much time does Qbera take to process a loan application?
It will not take more than 10 minutes to fill up your online application form. Our technology allows us to disburse the approved loan amount within 24-48 hours.
17. Is part/prepayment allowed on my personal loan?
We do not allow part-payments. However, you can prepay your loan after completing 1 year of repayment. (Foreclosure charges: 5% + GST applicable).
18. Do I need to submit any collateral to get a personal loan from Qbera?
All personal loans offered by Qbera are unsecured. Hence, you need not submit any assets or property to secure a loan.
- Processing Fee deduction of ₹5000 (2.5% of 2 Lacs) from loan amount, thus, the amount credited to your account will be ₹1.95 Lacs
- EMI of ₹7091 per month
- Total payable amount in 3 years = 36 times ₹7091 = ₹2,55,276
- Total Interest paid in 3 years = ₹55,276, hence, annual interest paid = ₹18,425 (which translates to an effective flat annual rate of interest of 9.21%)
- Age: 21-57 years old
- Net Monthly Income must be more than Rs. 18,000.
- No defaults in the last 24 months.
- You must be residing in Delhi/NCR, Bangalore, Pune, Chennai, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Ahmedabad or Kolkata.
Documents Required after Digital Approval
- Aadhaar Card
- PAN Card
- 4 Cheques from your Salary Account
- Current Address Proof
- Permanent Address Proof (in case the permanent address is different from the address on Aadhaar card)
"I am really happy that I got a loan from Qbera. My application has been rejected by lenders in the past without giving any explanation for rejection. Qbera approved my loan with minimum documents. Thanks a lot once again."
I did not want to make many enquiries as many requests can lower the CIBIL score. I contacted Qbera on a Monday and by evening itself they had an offer for me. They kept me informed through every step of the process and were also flexible with regards to my commitments. In the end, the loan was disbursed within two days of documents submission. Thank you Qbera for simplifying the process and helping me find a loan. " Show more...
"It was a nice experience with Qbera. I have never seen such an easy process for getting a loan, especially when you need it the most. Thank you Qbera for your support."
"I had a hassle-free experience with Qbera. It was a very easy application procedure and in a short span of 3 days I got my loan credited to my account. Thank you so much for the support Team Qbera"
"It was very easy to get a loan from Qbera. I just applied on their website and got a confirmed offer immediately. The amount was transferred soon after. Will give it 5 out of 5"
"It's good and quick response from the Qbera team to get the loan. They are very good at the communicating the things properly and appropriately"
Following a Supreme Court Order dated 13th March, 2018, Insurance regulator IRDAI extended the deadline for linking the 12-digit unique identity number with various insurance policies.
A day after SBI hiked deposit rates across maturities, the largest lender of India also raised MCLR by up to 25 basis points. MCLR is now at 8.15 percent which was earlier at 7.95 percent. This signals a possible increase in the EMIs of all types of loans – starting from personal loans to home, auto and other loans. ICICI Bank and Punjab National Bank (PNB) also hiked their MCLR by 15 bps. PNB home loans will now be at 8.6% and for women it will be 8.55%.
A loan can get you and your loved ones the comfort of a car and security of a home, and many other things. But your real responsibility begins only after taking the loan.
A panel was of the opinion that state-run lenders need to be consolidated and private banks must compete with new-age financial services fintech firms through better technological innovation.