Instant Loan in Chennai
Instant Loan in Chennai
Get an instant loan in Chennai from Qbera at affordable interest rates starting at 11.99% p.a. Instant Loans are now a reality! If you have an emergency and need urgent funds, apply with Qbera and get your loan within 24 hours! No collateral required for instant personal loans from Qbera!
Instant Loans In Chennai - what do you need to know about them?
Instant Loans, as the name goes, are loans that technically reach your bank account within 24 hours-48 hours, after you've received initial approval. Note that instant approval is received based on your credit report and the lender's assessment of the risk quotient in your profile. Parameters like your credit score, repayment history, and debt to income ratio, among other parameters, are taken into account before evaluating the element of risk.
Lenders like Qbera employ risk-based pricing models to provide individuals with unique, customized loan offers. Under the risk-based pricing model, the element of risk is calculated based on the estimated probability that a customer will default, and the interest rate and approved loan amounts for individual profiles are determined accordingly. This means that different individuals will be provided credit at different rates, altering the cost of borrowing based on the calculation of risk for each individual profile. High-risk individuals will automatically be provided with higher interest rates, as the estimated probability of default is high, and higher rates will help banks cover their risk of lending.
Applying for an instant loan from Qbera? Here are some things that you should be aware of
- You can know the amount you're eligible for by using the Qbera online EMI calculator by adjusting the income and monthly repayment slides.
- Interest rates on loans from Qbera start from 11.99% p.a. and stretch up to 24% p.a.
- Individuals with a minimum credit score of 575 and a minimum income of Rs. 20,000 per month can apply for instant personal loans from Qbers.
- Applicants staying in shared accommodations, as well as those employed with unlisted companies, can qualify for instant online loans from Qbera. Qbera is currently serving the needs of employees of over 7,00,000 companies in India.
So? Want a private personal loan in Chennai, well, Qbera can be your answer.
- Processing Fee deduction of ₹5000 (2.5% of 2 Lacs) from loan amount, thus, the amount credited to your account will be ₹1.95 Lacs
- EMI of ₹7091 per month
- Total payable amount in 3 years = 36 times ₹7091 = ₹2,55,276
- Total Interest paid in 3 years = ₹55,276, hence, annual interest paid = ₹18,425 (which translates to an effective flat annual rate of interest of 9.21%)
- Age: 21-57 years old
- Net Monthly Income must be more than Rs. 18,000.
- No defaults in the last 24 months.
- You must be residing in Delhi/NCR, Bangalore, Pune, Chennai, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Ahmedabad or Kolkata.
Documents Required after Digital Approval
- Aadhaar Card
- PAN Card
- 4 Cheques from your Salary Account
- Current Address Proof
- Permanent Address Proof (in case the permanent address is different from the address on Aadhaar card)
"I am really happy that I got a loan from Qbera. My application has been rejected by lenders in the past without giving any explanation for rejection. Qbera approved my loan with minimum documents. Thanks a lot once again."
I did not want to make many enquiries as many requests can lower the CIBIL score. I contacted Qbera on a Monday and by evening itself they had an offer for me. They kept me informed through every step of the process and were also flexible with regards to my commitments. In the end, the loan was disbursed within two days of documents submission. Thank you Qbera for simplifying the process and helping me find a loan. " Show more...
"It was a nice experience with Qbera. I have never seen such an easy process for getting a loan, especially when you need it the most. Thank you Qbera for your support."
"I had a hassle-free experience with Qbera. It was a very easy application procedure and in a short span of 3 days I got my loan credited to my account. Thank you so much for the support Team Qbera"
"It was very easy to get a loan from Qbera. I just applied on their website and got a confirmed offer immediately. The amount was transferred soon after. Will give it 5 out of 5"
"It's good and quick response from the Qbera team to get the loan. They are very good at the communicating the things properly and appropriately"
Following a Supreme Court Order dated 13th March, 2018, Insurance regulator IRDAI extended the deadline for linking the 12-digit unique identity number with various insurance policies.
A day after SBI hiked deposit rates across maturities, the largest lender of India also raised MCLR by up to 25 basis points. MCLR is now at 8.15 percent which was earlier at 7.95 percent. This signals a possible increase in the EMIs of all types of loans – starting from personal loans to home, auto and other loans. ICICI Bank and Punjab National Bank (PNB) also hiked their MCLR by 15 bps. PNB home loans will now be at 8.6% and for women it will be 8.55%.