Travel Loan in Chennai
Travel Loan in Chennai
We at Qbera strongly believe that you should be able to get access to quick funds whenever you want. Quick cash is needed not just for medical emergencies and such, sometimes you just need some cash to plan and execute a relaxing holiday to get your mind off your problems. If you are in need of some cash to fund a holiday, a break that is much needed, Qbera’s travel loan is the solution you are looking for. After all, frequent breaks are vital for our health, especially for those of us with busy, stressful lives. Other than being a great stress buster, travelling can be an enlightening experience, opening you up to unique cultures and ideas. It can also help you form new friendships and strengthen old relationships if you decide to travel with loved ones. The problem is that we in Chennai are too busy trying to save up for a new car or house that we forget to live while saving. Any bonuses or saved money is put towards material things, which is understandable in a way because we want to acquire these things as soon as possible. With Qbera’s personal loan for finance, you can choose to put some time aside and reward yourself with a great vacation, as we will take care of the expenses, at least temporarily.
How to Apply for a Travel Loan via Qbera:
Getting a Travel Loan in Chennai via Qbera is as easy as buying dosa batter, it’s a simple five step process:
- Log on to Qbera.com and fill in the application form (which takes just about 5 minutes)
- Upload your bank statement on the website
- Receive an offer from Qbera within 4 hours
- A representative from Qbera will come to you, at your convenience and collect the required documents.
- The amount will be transferred to your account in less than 24 hours
Documents Required for Holiday Travel Loan in Chennai:
- Aadhar card
- Income proof
- Bank Statement
- Address proof
- 3 cancelled cheque leaves
- Pan card
- One photograph
Travel Loan Eligibility Criteria:
- Applicants must be at least 23 years old.
- Applicant must not be older than 55.
- You must have good past credit history in order to be eligible for a travel loan from us.
- Applicant must be employed and earning a minimum salary of Rs. 20,000.
Unique Benefits of Financing your Travel with Qbera:
Quick and painless:
We believe that the process of borrowing money should not add to your already stressful,busy lives, which is why we aim at making it as quick and simple as possible. The paperwork that we require is minimal; just identity proof, residence proof and income statements. We use our proprietary Credit Scoring Algorithm to determine your future potential and loan eligibility in real-time. Our processing is quick and effortless so that once you have filled up the online application and submitted the required documents; you can get the amount credited in your account in just a day.
Up to 100% financing:
As a customer from Chennai, you could avail anything from ₹25,000 to ₹10 lakhs to finance your travel plans (that much could go a long way if planned smartly).
Interest Rates on Personal Travel Loan:
Our competitive interest rates start from 11.99% which means that you could benefit from one of the best personal loan interest rates out there.
Flexible Repayment Tenure:
We understand that our customers have different capacities for repayment which is why we make repayment very flexible (1 to 3 years). You could choose to repay the borrowed amount in small amounts over a long period of time or in large lump sums over a short period of time. After a year of availing the personal loan, you could even choose to repay the whole amount in one shot making you free of debts.
No hidden charges, no hidden clauses. We at Qbera believe in providing you with all the correct information before you avail the loan so that you do not face any nasty surprises along the way.
Your privacy is of utmost importance to us. We do not share any of your confidential details with any third party.
We will hand-hold you from the time that you are taking your decision to avail a personal loan to finance your travels until the very end when you have repaid the complete amount. That’s the Qbera way. We are available anytime between 10AM – 6PM IST on weekdays and between 10AM to 1PM on weekends to take your calls. The Qbera staff can be reached via whatsapp at +91 89719 28484, by chat on the website or you can email us. If you leave a message, a staff member will get back to you in just a day.
Regarding your loan performance, we send regular reports to various credit bureaus so that your credit history is enhanced.
1. What is the tenure of a personal loan from Qbera?
The loan tenure at Qbera is a flexible one and it ranges from 1 to 5 years (12 to 60 months).
2. What is an EMI?
It is the fixed amount that a borrower pays to the lender on a particular date every month. An EMI includes the principal and interest charged on a loan.
3. What is the minimum and maximum loan amount that I can get from Qbera?
The loan amount ranges between Rs. 25,000 to Rs. 10 Lacs.
4. What is unique about Qbera?
Our technology and lending partnership allow us to offer a world-class experience to our borrowers:
- Paperless application
- Instant lending decision
- Digital verification of income, employment and residence
- Disbursement of loan within 24-48 hours
Our CIBIL score cut-off is 625 and we can give loans to employees of more than 9 lac companies in India. Now you don’t have to get rejected by banks just because they have not analyzed and categorized your employer.
5. What should be my age to apply for a loan with Qbera?
You must be at least 23 years old to apply for a loan.
6. What should be my minimum salary to get a loan?
Your net monthly income must be Rs. 20,000 or more.
7. What should be my CIBIL score cut-off for a personal loan?
Our CIBIL score cut-off is 625 (V2 score).
8. What is the rate of interest charged on a personal loan?
Rate of interest depends on a borrower’s income, CIBIL score, employer, age etc. Qbera collects information from your application form and various other data sources to create a personalized loan offer for you. Our interest rates start at 11.99%.
9. What is the eligibility criteria to get a loan from Qbera?
To get a loan from Qbera, a borrower should meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Must be a salaried employee.
- Age must be between 23-55 years.
- Net monthly income must be Rs. 20,000 or more.
- No defaults in the last 24 months.
- You must be residing in Delhi/NCR, Bangalore, Pune, Chennai, Mumbai or Hyderabad.
10. How do I apply for a loan online?
To apply for a loan online, click here. For queries, please Whatsapp us on +91 89719 28484.
11. What are the documents required to get a loan from Qbera?
The following documents would be required after your loan is digitally approved:
- Aadhar Card
- PAN Card
- 4 cheques from your salary account
- Current address proof
- Permanent address proof (in case the permanent address is different from the address on Aadhar card)
- Passport size photo
12. What is the processing fee charged on a personal loan by Qbera?
The processing fee ranges between 2% - 4%.
13. How can I repay my loan?
Qbera provides easy repayment of its smart loans through automatic debit of EMIs via NACH mandate.
14. Why was my loan application rejected at Qbera?
Although we have one of the best approval rates in the industry, we may have to reject some applications if they do not meet our basic qualification criteria. You can re-apply after 3 months in case you think that your credit profile has improved.
15. Can I re-apply for a loan?
Qbera requires you to wait for at least 3 months before re-applying for a personal loan.
16. How much time does Qbera take to process a loan application?
It will not take more than 10 minutes to fill up your online application form. Our technology allows us to disburse the approved loan amount within 24-48 hours.
17. Is part/prepayment allowed on my personal loan?
We do not allow part-payments. However, you can prepay your loan after completing 1 year of repayment. (Foreclosure charges: 5% + GST applicable).
18. Do I need to submit any collateral to get a personal loan from Qbera?
All personal loans offered by Qbera are unsecured. Hence, you need not submit any assets or property to secure a loan.
- Processing Fee deduction of ₹5000 (2.5% of 2 Lacs) from loan amount, thus, the amount credited to your account will be ₹1.95 Lacs
- EMI of ₹7091 per month
- Total payable amount in 3 years = 36 times ₹7091 = ₹2,55,276
- Total Interest paid in 3 years = ₹55,276, hence, annual interest paid = ₹18,425 (which translates to an effective flat annual rate of interest of 9.21%)
- Age: 21-57 years old
- Net Monthly Income must be more than Rs. 18,000.
- No defaults in the last 24 months.
- You must be residing in Delhi/NCR, Bangalore, Pune, Chennai, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Ahmedabad or Kolkata.
Documents Required after Digital Approval
- Aadhaar Card
- PAN Card
- 4 Cheques from your Salary Account
- Current Address Proof
- Permanent Address Proof (in case the permanent address is different from the address on Aadhaar card)
"I am really happy that I got a loan from Qbera. My application has been rejected by lenders in the past without giving any explanation for rejection. Qbera approved my loan with minimum documents. Thanks a lot once again."
I did not want to make many enquiries as many requests can lower the CIBIL score. I contacted Qbera on a Monday and by evening itself they had an offer for me. They kept me informed through every step of the process and were also flexible with regards to my commitments. In the end, the loan was disbursed within two days of documents submission. Thank you Qbera for simplifying the process and helping me find a loan. " Show more...
"It was a nice experience with Qbera. I have never seen such an easy process for getting a loan, especially when you need it the most. Thank you Qbera for your support."
"I had a hassle-free experience with Qbera. It was a very easy application procedure and in a short span of 3 days I got my loan credited to my account. Thank you so much for the support Team Qbera"
"It was very easy to get a loan from Qbera. I just applied on their website and got a confirmed offer immediately. The amount was transferred soon after. Will give it 5 out of 5"
"It's good and quick response from the Qbera team to get the loan. They are very good at the communicating the things properly and appropriately"
Following a Supreme Court Order dated 13th March, 2018, Insurance regulator IRDAI extended the deadline for linking the 12-digit unique identity number with various insurance policies.
A day after SBI hiked deposit rates across maturities, the largest lender of India also raised MCLR by up to 25 basis points. MCLR is now at 8.15 percent which was earlier at 7.95 percent. This signals a possible increase in the EMIs of all types of loans – starting from personal loans to home, auto and other loans. ICICI Bank and Punjab National Bank (PNB) also hiked their MCLR by 15 bps. PNB home loans will now be at 8.6% and for women it will be 8.55%.
A loan can get you and your loved ones the comfort of a car and security of a home, and many other things. But your real responsibility begins only after taking the loan.
A panel was of the opinion that state-run lenders need to be consolidated and private banks must compete with new-age financial services fintech firms through better technological innovation.