Marriage Loan in Chennai
Marriage Loan in Chennai
As a ‘Chennaite’ you know how significant weddings are in our community. It’s a matter of prestige for our families to have a wedding ceremony that is on par with our status. If you just started planning a wedding for yourself or your child, you would have gotten an idea about how expensive they are. Weddings in Chennai may not be as extravagant as some north Indian weddings, but it is definitely not cheap. Even if you have a simple wedding, the expenses can get too hefty for you to handle alone. That’s where Qbera’s Wedding Loan comes in the picture.
THE UNIQUE BENEFITS OF FINANCING YOUR MARRIAGE WITH QBERA:
Quick and painless
We understand the unique needs that you will face as a person planning a wedding in Chennai which is why we have the most flexible terms, minimal paperwork and jet-fast processing.
To get started on your loan process, just fill up the online application form (which will take just about five minutes). Once you have submitted the required documents, you can expect the amount to be credited in your account in just a day.
Flexible repayment tenure
Once you have availed the Personal Loan, you can decide the repayment tenure that you are most comfortable with. We give customers the option of 1 to 3 years period to choose from for repayment because different people have different capacity for repayment. You could repay in large lump sums (so that you can finish repaying as quickly as possible) or in small amounts (so that your monthly expense does not get too strained).
Up to 100% financing
You can also choose the amount that you would like to borrow from a range of ₹25,000 to ₹10,00,000, because everyone’s wedding needs will vary and you do not want to disappoint your Paatti by having a ceremony that doesn’t meet her expectations.
Interest rates on Personal Loan
Benefit from the most competitive interest rates (starting from 14 and up to 24 percent)
No hidden charges
We believe in complete transparency. Everything from fees, rates and possible fines are listed in plain-sight so that you are not blindsided by any nasty surprises.
We value your privacy and promise not to share your confidential details with any third party.
When you take a Personal Loan from Qbera for financing your wedding, we will be committing to support you the way you deserve. We are available anytime between 10AM – 6PM IST on weekdays and 10AM to 1PM on weekends, for any queries that you may have while making your decision and long after. The Qbera staff can be reached via whatsapp at +91 89719 28484, by chat on the website or you can email us. If you leave a message, a staff member will get back to you in just a day.
Regarding your loan performance, we send regular reports to various credit bureaus so that your credit history is enhanced.
HOW TO APPLY FOR A MARRIAGE LOAN VIA QBERA:
Getting a marriage loan via Qbera is as easy as buying idly batter, it’s a simple five step process:
- Log on to Qbera.com and fill in the application form (which takes just about 5 minutes)
- Upload your bank statement on the website.
- Receive an offer from us within 4 hours
- A representative will come to you, at your convenience, to collect the documents
- The amount will be transferred to your account in less than 24 hours
Documents Required for Marriage Loan in Chennai:
- Aadhar card
- Bank Statement
- Address proof
- One photograph
- 3 cancelled cheque leaves
- Income proof
- Pan card
MARRIAGE LOAN ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:
- A credit score of 625 is the minimum that an applicant must have to be eligible for a wedding loan.
- Applicant must be employed and earning a minimum salary of Rs. 20,000.
- Applicants must be at least 23 years old.
- Applicant must not be older than 55.
1. What is the tenure of a personal loan from Qbera?
The loan tenure at Qbera is a flexible one and it ranges from 1 to 5 years (12 to 60 months).
2. What is an EMI?
It is the fixed amount that a borrower pays to the lender on a particular date every month. An EMI includes the principal and interest charged on a loan.
3. What is the minimum and maximum loan amount that I can get from Qbera?
The loan amount ranges between Rs. 25,000 to Rs. 10 Lacs.
4. What is unique about Qbera?
Our technology and lending partnership allow us to offer a world-class experience to our borrowers:
- Paperless application
- Instant lending decision
- Digital verification of income, employment and residence
- Disbursement of loan within 24-48 hours
Our CIBIL score cut-off is 625 and we can give loans to employees of more than 9 lac companies in India. Now you don’t have to get rejected by banks just because they have not analyzed and categorized your employer.
5. What should be my age to apply for a loan with Qbera?
You must be at least 23 years old to apply for a loan.
6. What should be my minimum salary to get a loan?
Your net monthly income must be Rs. 20,000 or more.
7. What should be my CIBIL score cut-off for a personal loan?
Our CIBIL score cut-off is 625 (V2 score).
8. What is the rate of interest charged on a personal loan?
Rate of interest depends on a borrower’s income, CIBIL score, employer, age etc. Qbera collects information from your application form and various other data sources to create a personalized loan offer for you. Our interest rates start at 11.99%.
9. What is the eligibility criteria to get a loan from Qbera?
To get a loan from Qbera, a borrower should meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Must be a salaried employee.
- Age must be between 23-55 years.
- Net monthly income must be Rs. 20,000 or more.
- No defaults in the last 24 months.
- You must be residing in Delhi/NCR, Bangalore, Pune, Chennai, Mumbai or Hyderabad.
10. How do I apply for a loan online?
To apply for a loan online, click here. For queries, please Whatsapp us on +91 89719 28484.
11. What are the documents required to get a loan from Qbera?
The following documents would be required after your loan is digitally approved:
- Aadhar Card
- PAN Card
- 4 cheques from your salary account
- Current address proof
- Permanent address proof (in case the permanent address is different from the address on Aadhar card)
- Passport size photo
12. What is the processing fee charged on a personal loan by Qbera?
The processing fee ranges between 2% - 4%.
13. How can I repay my loan?
Qbera provides easy repayment of its smart loans through automatic debit of EMIs via NACH mandate.
14. Why was my loan application rejected at Qbera?
Although we have one of the best approval rates in the industry, we may have to reject some applications if they do not meet our basic qualification criteria. You can re-apply after 3 months in case you think that your credit profile has improved.
15. Can I re-apply for a loan?
Qbera requires you to wait for at least 3 months before re-applying for a personal loan.
16. How much time does Qbera take to process a loan application?
It will not take more than 10 minutes to fill up your online application form. Our technology allows us to disburse the approved loan amount within 24-48 hours.
17. Is part/prepayment allowed on my personal loan?
We do not allow part-payments. However, you can prepay your loan after completing 1 year of repayment. (Foreclosure charges: 5% + GST applicable).
18. Do I need to submit any collateral to get a personal loan from Qbera?
All personal loans offered by Qbera are unsecured. Hence, you need not submit any assets or property to secure a loan.
Interest Rate & Other Charges
||10.99% to 35.99%
|| 1% to 5% of total loan amount
||₹1,00,000 to ₹15,00,000
||12 to 60 months
- Processing Fee deduction of ₹5000 (2.5% of 2 Lacs) from loan amount, thus, the amount credited to your account will be ₹1.95 Lacs
- EMI of ₹7091 per month
- Total payable amount in 3 years = 36 times ₹7091 = ₹2,55,276
- Total Interest paid in 3 years = ₹55,276, hence, annual interest paid = ₹18,425 (which translates to an effective flat annual rate of interest of 9.21%)
- Age: 21-57 years old
- Net Monthly Income must be more than Rs. 18,000.
- No defaults in the last 24 months.
Documents Required after Digital Approval
- Aadhaar Card
- PAN Card
- 4 Cheques from your Salary Account
- Current Address Proof
- Permanent Address Proof (in case the permanent address is different from the address on Aadhaar card)
"I am really happy that I got a loan from Qbera. My application has been rejected by lenders in the past without giving any explanation for rejection. Qbera approved my loan with minimum documents. Thanks a lot once again."
I did not want to make many enquiries as many requests can lower the CIBIL score. I contacted Qbera on a Monday and by evening itself they had an offer for me. They kept me informed through every step of the process and were also flexible with regards to my commitments. In the end, the loan was disbursed within two days of documents submission. Thank you Qbera for simplifying the process and helping me find a loan. " Show more...
"It was a nice experience with Qbera. I have never seen such an easy process for getting a loan, especially when you need it the most. Thank you Qbera for your support."
"I had a hassle-free experience with Qbera. It was a very easy application procedure and in a short span of 3 days I got my loan credited to my account. Thank you so much for the support Team Qbera"
"It was very easy to get a loan from Qbera. I just applied on their website and got a confirmed offer immediately. The amount was transferred soon after. Will give it 5 out of 5"
"It's good and quick response from the Qbera team to get the loan. They are very good at the communicating the things properly and appropriately"
India’s Domestic Banking industry reported a staggering loss of about Rs. 18,000 crore for the previous fiscal, attributable mostly to banking frauds.
Following a Supreme Court Order dated 13th March, 2018, Insurance regulator IRDAI extended the deadline for linking the 12-digit unique identity number with various insurance policies.
A day after SBI hiked deposit rates across maturities, the largest lender of India also raised MCLR by up to 25 basis points. MCLR is now at 8.15 percent which was earlier at 7.95 percent. This signals a possible increase in the EMIs of all types of loans – starting from personal loans to home, auto and other loans. ICICI Bank and Punjab National Bank (PNB) also hiked their MCLR by 15 bps. PNB home loans will now be at 8.6% and for women it will be 8.55%.
A loan can get you and your loved ones the comfort of a car and security of a home, and many other things. But your real responsibility begins only after taking the loan.