Home Improvement Loan
Home Improvement Loan in Hyderabad
A day as any other. You work out. You prepare and have breakfast while quickly scrolling through the news. You get ready for work. On the way, you pay a bill. Then reached the office. Congrats, because if this doesn’t validate that you are a grown up, we don’t know what will. Adult life comes with plenty of privileges (and responsibilities of course) like working for a living, eating when you feel like and suchlike. Another privilege is the right to own a property if you have the means for it. Well, home ownership comes with its share of ups and downs. Your home needs regular maintenance, renovation and refurbishment from time to time, which can turn out to be expensive depending on what you want done. This is why we offer you home renovation loans.
Home Improvement Loans in Hyderabad:
Hyderabad has managed to win the ‘Best Livable City in India’ award beating other metros like Mumbai, Bangalore and Delhi hands down. Yes, a hatrick! It is not as fast-paced as other metros, but offers a nice mix of tradition and modernity. Qbera offers quick home improvement loans in Hyderabad for creditworthy salaried people and the process is quite simple. Home Improvement Loan can be used to cover expenses for any kind of upgrade, repairs, internal and external painting, roofing, flooring, fixing false ceilings, replacing appliances, buying new furniture, new woodwork or even landscaping. Obviously, all these require money and loads of it. But almost all of the aforementioned consumer goods are available at retail EMIs. Then why would you go for personal loans? The truth is that the interest charged by retailers are even more than loans. So the question is, how far you can go to make your abode the comfiest of them all?
Features & Benefits on Home Renovation Loan in Hyderabad:
- As an unsecured loan, the process is quicker. This is perfect for those who do not want to extend their home loan or take a secured loan.
- One of the most salient features of home improvement loan product is the speed with which the loan is processed, approved and disbursed. Thanks to the application of innovative risk assessment tools and software, the process has become way quicker and cheaper.
- It can be accessed anywhere at your convenience from the comfort of your home and office. Once the documents are uploaded online, you will get a call from an official who will come to verify and collect the signed documents at a pre-agreed time.
- The tenure of your House Improvement Loan ranges from 1 to 3 years. You may choose to extend the tenure or reduce it by increasing or decreasing your EMI after 6 months. Prepayment charges applicable.
- Choose a convenient EMI so that your monthly budget doesn’t suffer. EMIs will be automatically deducted from your salary/savings account and you will get ample heads-up to keep the funds ready.
- Doorstep service is important in this time and age as customers find it inconvenient to take leave or time off from work to complete the formalities.
- Making timely repayments can improve your CIBIL Score, which will make getting future loans easier.
- Being a repeated customer comes with a host of benefits.
Home Renovation Loan Interest Rates:
As our interest rates range from 11.99% to 24% and we follow a risk-based approach. The applicant’s current income, credit score, credit history, debt-to-income ratio and social score among other factors are taken into consideration to estimate the interest rate he/she should be levied.
Documents Required for Home Improvement Loan:
- Copy of your PAN Card & Aadhaar Card
- Income Proof (Bank statements for the last 6 months, 3 most recent salary slips)
- Residence Proof (Any recent utility bill, rental/lease agreement, ration card)
- If you have not been working in your current company for at least 6 months, we would require a copy of your offer letter.
- Six security cheques
Home Improvement Loan Eligibility Criteria:
- The applicant has to be of age 21 and above.
- The applicant has to be a resident of the city where Qbera has operational presence.
- The borrower has to be a salaried employee and should be in the current company for at least one year.
- The borrower’s CIBIL Score should be minimum 625 and above.
- The debt-to-income ratio should be less than 40 percent.
- Processing Fee deduction of ₹5000 (2.5% of 2 Lacs) from loan amount, thus, the amount credited to your account will be ₹1.95 Lacs
- EMI of ₹7091 per month
- Total payable amount in 3 years = 36 times ₹7091 = ₹2,55,276
- Total Interest paid in 3 years = ₹55,276, hence, annual interest paid = ₹18,425 (which translates to an effective flat annual rate of interest of 9.21%)
- You must be a Salaried Employee
- Age: 23-55 years old
- Net Monthly Income must be more than Rs. 20,000.
- No defaults in the last 24 months.
- You must be residing in Delhi/NCR, Bangalore, Pune, Chennai, Mumbai or Hyderabad.
Documents Required after Digital Approval
- Aadhaar Card
- PAN Card
- 4 Cheques from your Salary Account
- Current Address Proof
- Permanent Address Proof (in case the permanent address is different from the address on Aadhaar card)
"I am really happy that I got a loan from Qbera. My application has been rejected by lenders in the past without giving any explanation for rejection. Qbera approved my loan with minimum documents. Thanks a lot once again."
I did not want to make many enquiries as many requests can lower the CIBIL score. I contacted Qbera on a Monday and by evening itself they had an offer for me. They kept me informed through every step of the process and were also flexible with regards to my commitments. In the end, the loan was disbursed within two days of documents submission. Thank you Qbera for simplifying the process and helping me find a loan. " Show more...
"It was a nice experience with Qbera. I have never seen such an easy process for getting a loan, especially when you need it the most. Thank you Qbera for your support."
"I had a hassle-free experience with Qbera. It was a very easy application procedure and in a short span of 3 days I got my loan credited to my account. Thank you so much for the support Team Qbera"
"It was very easy to get a loan from Qbera. I just applied on their website and got a confirmed offer immediately. The amount was transferred soon after. Will give it 5 out of 5"
"It's good and quick response from the Qbera team to get the loan. They are very good at the communicating the things properly and appropriately"
Popular Public Sector Bank Canara Bank recently announced its intention to sell a portion of its stake in Canbank Factors with the anticipation of raising Rs. 450 crore.
A loan can get you and your loved ones the comfort of a car and security of a home, and many other things. But your real responsibility begins only after taking the loan.