Medical Loan in Hyderabad
Medical Loan in Hyderabad
Medical Loan: Overview
Medical emergencies are increasingly reported every year in Hyderabad hospitals. Quick medical amenities such as on-time ambulance, on-the-route check-ups are developed for the ease of customer. But what about the instant hospitalization funds that a middle-class professional is unable to afford? In such situations, a medical loan from Qbera can be a helping hand to your financial needs. Are you looking for instant financial help for a medical emergency in Hyderabad? Apply for a personal loan.
Qbera Medical Loan
Qbera provides instant medical loans up to ₹10,00,000 to salaried individuals at an interest rate of 11.99% - 24% with a flexible payback period of 1 to 5 years. Get instant funds for those costly surgeries, diagnostic tests and long medical bills.
Benefits of Qbera Medical Loan
- Collateral-Free: A medical loan from Qbera is unsecured. Which means there is no need to put up any collateral in order to get the loan amount. Collateral refers to any property legally owned by you. It can be a car or a house.
- Quick Disbursal: Qbera approves loans to salaried individuals on the basis of their employment history and their Credit score. There may be many loan providers in Hyderabad but not many are capable of providing fast loans. Once you pass the eligibility criteria of Qbera, the loan amount gets disbursed to your bank account within 24 hours.
- Minimal Documentation: Unlike a home loan or car loan, a medical loan from Qbera does not ask for unnecessary documents. Thanks to the newly developed digital platforms.
- Low Interest Rate: Qbera provides best in market interest rates ranging from 11.99% - 24%.
- Multiple Repayment Options: You can choose to repay the loan amount through various methods. Such as Post Dated Cheques (PDCs), ECS and online payments of EMIs.
Benefits of Qbera Medical Loan over Insurance Policy
||Qbera Medical Loan
|Pre-existing medical conditions
Qbera personal loan can be used for any purpose during a medical emergency.
||Most of the insurance policies do not cover the pre-existing medical conditions.
||A medical loan does not bind you by the reason to finance a medical emergency. You can use the loan amount to pay for any surgery, diagnostic test or operation.
Many insurance policies do not provide funds for diagnostic tests. These tests are very expensive and make you pay from your own savings initially.
Loan from Qbera is a multipurpose loan. You can use the amount for any kind of medical treatment.
||Many insurance policies refrain from providing cover for special treatments. Such as psychiatric treatments, prosthetics or sexually transmitted diseases.
Post hospitalization bills
||It can be used to pay the entire hospitalization charges. This includes the medicine bills charged at the end of hospitalization.
Insurance policies usually cover only specific illnesses and their surgeries. Customers have to manage the other bills on their own.
Medical Loan Eligibility Criteria:
To be eligible for a Personal Medical Loan with Qbera you must be:
- In the age group of 23 to 55 years.
- Working for a private limited company or a public organization.
- Have a net monthly income of Rs. 20,000.
- Not a defaulter in the last 24 months.
Documents Required for a Medical Loan:
- Pan Card (Mandatory)
- Aadhar Card (Mandatory)
- Driving License
- ID card issued by State Govt & Central Govt
Current Address Proof
- Pan Card
- Aadhar Card
- Driving License
- LPG Gas Receipt
- Electricity Bill
- Mobile Postpaid Bill
- Water Bill
- Bank Statement with latest 1 month transactions
- Rent agreement with 2 month’s utility bill in landlord’s name.
Medical Loan Interest Rate & Other charges
There may be many medical loan lenders in Hyderabad. But the interest rates charged by Qbera are on par with the current market rates. Their interest rate ranges between 11.99% - 24%. The processing fee charged is 2-3%. Other charges such as prepayment charges, part-payments, late payment charges are based on RBL norms.
Medical Loan EMI Calculator
It is difficult to focus your mind towards calculations while you are going through a medical emergency. The Medical loan EMI Calculator provided by Qbera is one of the easiest tools to determine your EMI. Feed the following 3 values to get the most accurate and fast figure of your EMI with the help of this user-friendly tool:
- Loan amount
- Loan tenure
- Rate of interest
How to Apply for a Medical Loan from Qbera?
- Log on to Qbera.com
- Fill up the online application form.
- Upload the bank statements.
- Check your eligibility online.
- Get a quote within few hours.
- A customer representative will be at your doorstep to collect the documents.
- The loan amount will be disbursed to your bank account within 24 hours.
1. What is the tenure of a personal loan from Qbera?
The loan tenure at Qbera is a flexible one and it ranges from 1 to 5 years (12 to 60 months).
2. What is an EMI?
It is the fixed amount that a borrower pays to the lender on a particular date every month. An EMI includes the principal and interest charged on a loan.
3. What is the minimum and maximum loan amount that I can get from Qbera?
The loan amount ranges between Rs. 25,000 to Rs. 10 Lacs.
4. What is unique about Qbera?
Our technology and lending partnership allow us to offer a world-class experience to our borrowers:
- Paperless application
- Instant lending decision
- Digital verification of income, employment and residence
- Disbursement of loan within 24-48 hours
Our CIBIL score cut-off is 625 and we can give loans to employees of more than 9 lac companies in India. Now you don’t have to get rejected by banks just because they have not analyzed and categorized your employer.
5. What should be my age to apply for a loan with Qbera?
You must be at least 23 years old to apply for a loan.
6. What should be my minimum salary to get a loan?
Your net monthly income must be Rs. 20,000 or more.
7. What should be my CIBIL score cut-off for a personal loan?
Our CIBIL score cut-off is 625 (V2 score).
8. What is the rate of interest charged on a personal loan?
Rate of interest depends on a borrower’s income, CIBIL score, employer, age etc. Qbera collects information from your application form and various other data sources to create a personalized loan offer for you. Our interest rates start at 11.99%.
9. What is the eligibility criteria to get a loan from Qbera?
To get a loan from Qbera, a borrower should meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Must be a salaried employee.
- Age must be between 23-55 years.
- Net monthly income must be Rs. 20,000 or more.
- No defaults in the last 24 months.
- You must be residing in Delhi/NCR, Bangalore, Pune, Chennai, Mumbai or Hyderabad.
10. How do I apply for a loan online?
To apply for a loan online, click here. For queries, please Whatsapp us on +91 89719 28484.
11. What are the documents required to get a loan from Qbera?
The following documents would be required after your loan is digitally approved:
- Aadhar Card
- PAN Card
- 4 cheques from your salary account
- Current address proof
- Permanent address proof (in case the permanent address is different from the address on Aadhar card)
- Passport size photo
12. What is the processing fee charged on a personal loan by Qbera?
The processing fee ranges between 2% - 4%.
13. How can I repay my loan?
Qbera provides easy repayment of its smart loans through automatic debit of EMIs via NACH mandate.
14. Why was my loan application rejected at Qbera?
Although we have one of the best approval rates in the industry, we may have to reject some applications if they do not meet our basic qualification criteria. You can re-apply after 3 months in case you think that your credit profile has improved.
15. Can I re-apply for a loan?
Qbera requires you to wait for at least 3 months before re-applying for a personal loan.
16. How much time does Qbera take to process a loan application?
It will not take more than 10 minutes to fill up your online application form. Our technology allows us to disburse the approved loan amount within 24-48 hours.
17. Is part/prepayment allowed on my personal loan?
We do not allow part-payments. However, you can prepay your loan after completing 1 year of repayment. (Foreclosure charges: 5% + GST applicable).
18. Do I need to submit any collateral to get a personal loan from Qbera?
All personal loans offered by Qbera are unsecured. Hence, you need not submit any assets or property to secure a loan.
Interest Rate & Other Charges
||11.99% to 35.99%
|| 1% to 5% of total loan amount
||₹1,00,000 to ₹15,00,000
||12 to 60 months
- Processing Fee deduction of ₹5000 (2.5% of 2 Lacs) from loan amount, thus, the amount credited to your account will be ₹1.95 Lacs
- EMI of ₹7091 per month
- Total payable amount in 3 years = 36 times ₹7091 = ₹2,55,276
- Total Interest paid in 3 years = ₹55,276, hence, annual interest paid = ₹18,425 (which translates to an effective flat annual rate of interest of 9.21%)
- Age: 21-57 years old
- Net Monthly Income must be more than Rs. 18,000.
- No defaults in the last 24 months.
Documents Required after Digital Approval
- Aadhaar Card
- PAN Card
- Current Address Proof
"I am really happy that I got a loan from Qbera. My application has been rejected by lenders in the past without giving any explanation for rejection. Qbera approved my loan with minimum documents. Thanks a lot once again."
I did not want to make many enquiries as many requests can lower the CIBIL score. I contacted Qbera on a Monday and by evening itself they had an offer for me. They kept me informed through every step of the process and were also flexible with regards to my commitments. In the end, the loan was disbursed within two days of documents submission. Thank you Qbera for simplifying the process and helping me find a loan. " Show more...
"It was a nice experience with Qbera. I have never seen such an easy process for getting a loan, especially when you need it the most. Thank you Qbera for your support."
"I had a hassle-free experience with Qbera. It was a very easy application procedure and in a short span of 3 days I got my loan credited to my account. Thank you so much for the support Team Qbera"
"It was very easy to get a loan from Qbera. I just applied on their website and got a confirmed offer immediately. The amount was transferred soon after. Will give it 5 out of 5"
"It's good and quick response from the Qbera team to get the loan. They are very good at the communicating the things properly and appropriately"
Following a Supreme Court Order dated 13th March, 2018, Insurance regulator IRDAI extended the deadline for linking the 12-digit unique identity number with various insurance policies.
A day after SBI hiked deposit rates across maturities, the largest lender of India also raised MCLR by up to 25 basis points. MCLR is now at 8.15 percent which was earlier at 7.95 percent. This signals a possible increase in the EMIs of all types of loans – starting from personal loans to home, auto and other loans. ICICI Bank and Punjab National Bank (PNB) also hiked their MCLR by 15 bps. PNB home loans will now be at 8.6% and for women it will be 8.55%.
A loan can get you and your loved ones the comfort of a car and security of a home, and many other things. But your real responsibility begins only after taking the loan.
A panel was of the opinion that state-run lenders need to be consolidated and private banks must compete with new-age financial services fintech firms through better technological innovation.