Marriage Loan in Hyderabad
Marriage Loan in Hyderabad
If you live in Hyderabad, you know how important weddings are in our culture. The planning of the perfect wedding will be taken on by everyone in the family, age no-bar. It’s a family-affair. A day not just for the bride and the groom, but equally awaited by the best friends, ‘attas’, ‘thaathas’ and much more. ‘Hyderabadi’ weddings must be experienced in person to really understand how marvelous they are. The colours, the food, the beautiful costumes… It’s all divine, a treat to all the senses.
To mold this beautiful day it takes weeks of planning and preparing. However, it is not just time that has to be put in, it is also a whole lot of money! Money that you may not be prepared to fish out at the drop of a hat. Worry not, because you are not alone. In fact, most people are in the same wedding boat which is why they find different ways to finance the biggest day of their life.
If you find yourself overwhelmed by the expenses (who knew flowers would cost so much!?!), which is most often the case, you can turn to Qbera which offers Wedding Loans because we understand the unique needs that you will face as a person planning a wedding in Hyderabad.
THE UNIQUE BENEFITS OF FINANCING YOUR WEDDING WITH QBERA
- You must be reading this if you are considering your options for ways to finance yours or your loved one’s wedding. If you want to borrow money quickly and easily, without any hidden charges, you have come to the right place, because we can assure you that there is nothing else like Qbera out there. We offer wedding loans with minimal paperwork and jet-fast processing.
- Simply visit the website and fill up the online application form (which will take just about five minutes) and in matter of just a day you will have the amount that you want in your account.
- Once you have taken the personal loan, you can choose how you want to make the repayments: in large lump sums (so that you can finish repaying as quickly as possible) or in small amounts, the choice is yours, because at Qbera you have the option of repayment tenures varying from 1 to 3 years. We strongly believe that you should have the option to customize your loan.
- Benefit from the most competitive interest rates (from 14 - 24 percent)
- Your needs may vary, and we understand that weddings are expensive affairs which is why we at Qbera offer anything from ₹25,000 to ₹10,00,000.
- No piles of paperwork to go through: Simply apply online to get the pre-approval done, followed by one face-to-face meeting where documents are collected, and voila! Quick and painless.
- Transparent fee structure, no hidden charges. We are quite proud of this! Everything from fees, rates and possible fines are listed in plain-sight so that you are not blindsided by any nasty surprises.
HOW TO APPLY FOR A WEDDING LOAN IN HYDERABAD VIA QBERA
Getting a marriage loan via Qbera is as easy as buying a box of chocolates online, it’s a simple five step process:
- Log on to Qbera.com and fill in the application form (which takes just about 5 minutes)
- Upload your bank statement on the website
- Receive an offer from Qbera within 4 hours
- A representative from Qbera will come to you, at your convenience and collect the required documents.
- The amount will be transferred to your account in less than 24 hours
- Qbera may be able to help when you need it the most. Apply now for a smart hassle-free loan in Hyderabad.
1. What is the tenure of a personal loan from Qbera?
The loan tenure at Qbera is a flexible one and it ranges from 1 to 5 years (12 to 60 months).
2. What is an EMI?
It is the fixed amount that a borrower pays to the lender on a particular date every month. An EMI includes the principal and interest charged on a loan.
3. What is the minimum and maximum loan amount that I can get from Qbera?
The loan amount ranges between Rs. 25,000 to Rs. 10 Lacs.
4. What is unique about Qbera?
Our technology and lending partnership allow us to offer a world-class experience to our borrowers:
- Paperless application
- Instant lending decision
- Digital verification of income, employment and residence
- Disbursement of loan within 24-48 hours
Our CIBIL score cut-off is 625 and we can give loans to employees of more than 9 lac companies in India. Now you don’t have to get rejected by banks just because they have not analyzed and categorized your employer.
5. What should be my age to apply for a loan with Qbera?
You must be at least 23 years old to apply for a loan.
6. What should be my minimum salary to get a loan?
Your net monthly income must be Rs. 20,000 or more.
7. What should be my CIBIL score cut-off for a personal loan?
Our CIBIL score cut-off is 625 (V2 score).
8. What is the rate of interest charged on a personal loan?
Rate of interest depends on a borrower’s income, CIBIL score, employer, age etc. Qbera collects information from your application form and various other data sources to create a personalized loan offer for you. Our interest rates start at 11.99%.
9. What is the eligibility criteria to get a loan from Qbera?
To get a loan from Qbera, a borrower should meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Must be a salaried employee.
- Age must be between 23-55 years.
- Net monthly income must be Rs. 20,000 or more.
- No defaults in the last 24 months.
- You must be residing in Delhi/NCR, Bangalore, Pune, Chennai, Mumbai or Hyderabad.
10. How do I apply for a loan online?
To apply for a loan online, click here. For queries, please Whatsapp us on +91 89719 28484.
11. What are the documents required to get a loan from Qbera?
The following documents would be required after your loan is digitally approved:
- Aadhar Card
- PAN Card
- 4 cheques from your salary account
- Current address proof
- Permanent address proof (in case the permanent address is different from the address on Aadhar card)
- Passport size photo
12. What is the processing fee charged on a personal loan by Qbera?
The processing fee ranges between 2% - 4%.
13. How can I repay my loan?
Qbera provides easy repayment of its smart loans through automatic debit of EMIs via NACH mandate.
14. Why was my loan application rejected at Qbera?
Although we have one of the best approval rates in the industry, we may have to reject some applications if they do not meet our basic qualification criteria. You can re-apply after 3 months in case you think that your credit profile has improved.
15. Can I re-apply for a loan?
Qbera requires you to wait for at least 3 months before re-applying for a personal loan.
16. How much time does Qbera take to process a loan application?
It will not take more than 10 minutes to fill up your online application form. Our technology allows us to disburse the approved loan amount within 24-48 hours.
17. Is part/prepayment allowed on my personal loan?
We do not allow part-payments. However, you can prepay your loan after completing 1 year of repayment. (Foreclosure charges: 5% + GST applicable).
18. Do I need to submit any collateral to get a personal loan from Qbera?
All personal loans offered by Qbera are unsecured. Hence, you need not submit any assets or property to secure a loan.
Interest Rate & Other Charges
||11.99% to 35.99%
|| 1% to 5% of total loan amount
||₹1,00,000 to ₹15,00,000
||12 to 60 months
- Processing Fee deduction of ₹5000 (2.5% of 2 Lacs) from loan amount, thus, the amount credited to your account will be ₹1.95 Lacs
- EMI of ₹7091 per month
- Total payable amount in 3 years = 36 times ₹7091 = ₹2,55,276
- Total Interest paid in 3 years = ₹55,276, hence, annual interest paid = ₹18,425 (which translates to an effective flat annual rate of interest of 9.21%)
- Age: 21-57 years old
- Net Monthly Income must be more than Rs. 18,000.
- No defaults in the last 24 months.
Documents Required after Digital Approval
- Aadhaar Card
- PAN Card
- 4 Cheques from your Salary Account
- Current Address Proof
- Permanent Address Proof (in case the permanent address is different from the address on Aadhaar card)
"I am really happy that I got a loan from Qbera. My application has been rejected by lenders in the past without giving any explanation for rejection. Qbera approved my loan with minimum documents. Thanks a lot once again."
I did not want to make many enquiries as many requests can lower the CIBIL score. I contacted Qbera on a Monday and by evening itself they had an offer for me. They kept me informed through every step of the process and were also flexible with regards to my commitments. In the end, the loan was disbursed within two days of documents submission. Thank you Qbera for simplifying the process and helping me find a loan. " Show more...
"It was a nice experience with Qbera. I have never seen such an easy process for getting a loan, especially when you need it the most. Thank you Qbera for your support."
"I had a hassle-free experience with Qbera. It was a very easy application procedure and in a short span of 3 days I got my loan credited to my account. Thank you so much for the support Team Qbera"
"It was very easy to get a loan from Qbera. I just applied on their website and got a confirmed offer immediately. The amount was transferred soon after. Will give it 5 out of 5"
"It's good and quick response from the Qbera team to get the loan. They are very good at the communicating the things properly and appropriately"
Popular Public Sector Bank Canara Bank recently announced its intention to sell a portion of its stake in Canbank Factors with the anticipation of raising Rs. 450 crore.
Following a Supreme Court Order dated 13th March, 2018, Insurance regulator IRDAI extended the deadline for linking the 12-digit unique identity number with various insurance policies.
A day after SBI hiked deposit rates across maturities, the largest lender of India also raised MCLR by up to 25 basis points. MCLR is now at 8.15 percent which was earlier at 7.95 percent. This signals a possible increase in the EMIs of all types of loans – starting from personal loans to home, auto and other loans. ICICI Bank and Punjab National Bank (PNB) also hiked their MCLR by 15 bps. PNB home loans will now be at 8.6% and for women it will be 8.55%.
A loan can get you and your loved ones the comfort of a car and security of a home, and many other things. But your real responsibility begins only after taking the loan.