Instant Paperless Loans
Instant Paperless Loans
Technological advancements have made instant paperless loans a reality. Banking and the loaning process are synonymous to compiling and filing of the many documents required but with mediators like eKYC and online checking of credit reports, the long-drawn process has been cut short to a matter of hours. The taming of this lengthy process has also allowed for the associated stress and tension to be significantly reduced. Banks and other financial institutions still do ask for some documents but Fintechs have seized the arena with 100% online processing.
Qbera offers instant paperless loans to the salaried within 24-48 hours. The loan is just a click away from you and the entire process from submission of the application to uploading of the required documents is done instantly and more importantly digitally without using any paper. Thus, they are not just easy to apply, they are also environment-friendly.
What are instant paperless loans?
Instant paperless loans are online personal loans that are extended to salaried individuals. These are unsecured loans which mean that there is no need to pledge any collateral. The salaried individual is expected to repay the loan in the form of monthly EMIs over a period of time. The EMI is calculated based on the loan amount taken, the rate of interest applied, and the tenure selected.
Eligibility for instant paperless loans in India
- Age- preferable within the age group of 23-55
- Income- this is subject to the area of residence, for a metro city a minimum net salary of Rs. 20,000 is considered while in non-metro cities salary lesser than that is also considered.
- Job stability- The more years you have devoted to a company the better your chances.
- Residence – If you have your own house or stay with family in a rented accommodation with proper rent agreement, you will be given preference in comparison to an individual in shared accommodation or as paying guest.
- CIBIL score- A 750 and above credit score is preferred, however, Qbera does consider a score of 600 as well.
Features of Instant Paperless Loans from Qbera
- Digital application
- The most notable feature is the complete digital experience that these loans promise. All aspects are done online from the comfort of your home or work place. Documents can be uploaded or submitted using secure net banking platforms.
- Manageable Interest rate
- Yes, personal loans have a higher rate of interest as compared to secured loans. But, this increase is justified owing to the fact that there are no assets attached. Qbera charges an interest rate starting at 11.99%.
- Long repayment tenure
- The long repayment tenure helps make the monthly payouts manageable. The longer the tenure, the lesser the amount and lesser the stress on your monthly household budget.
- Flexibility of usage
- The amount received as personal loan can be put to a variety of uses. Falling short of funds for education or to meet marriage expenses? No worries, an instant paperless loan from Qbera can be the solution. Other areas can include home renovations, travel, medical expenses or even debt consolidation.
- Processing Fee deduction of ₹5000 (2.5% of 2 Lacs) from loan amount, thus, the amount credited to your account will be ₹1.95 Lacs
- EMI of ₹7091 per month
- Total payable amount in 3 years = 36 times ₹7091 = ₹2,55,276
- Total Interest paid in 3 years = ₹55,276, hence, annual interest paid = ₹18,425 (which translates to an effective flat annual rate of interest of 9.21%)
- Age: 21-57 years old
- Net Monthly Income must be more than Rs. 18,000.
- No defaults in the last 24 months.
- You must be residing in Delhi/NCR, Bangalore, Pune, Chennai, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Ahmedabad or Kolkata.
Documents Required after Digital Approval
- Aadhaar Card
- PAN Card
- 4 Cheques from your Salary Account
- Current Address Proof
- Permanent Address Proof (in case the permanent address is different from the address on Aadhaar card)
"I am really happy that I got a loan from Qbera. My application has been rejected by lenders in the past without giving any explanation for rejection. Qbera approved my loan with minimum documents. Thanks a lot once again."
I did not want to make many enquiries as many requests can lower the CIBIL score. I contacted Qbera on a Monday and by evening itself they had an offer for me. They kept me informed through every step of the process and were also flexible with regards to my commitments. In the end, the loan was disbursed within two days of documents submission. Thank you Qbera for simplifying the process and helping me find a loan. " Show more...
"It was a nice experience with Qbera. I have never seen such an easy process for getting a loan, especially when you need it the most. Thank you Qbera for your support."
"I had a hassle-free experience with Qbera. It was a very easy application procedure and in a short span of 3 days I got my loan credited to my account. Thank you so much for the support Team Qbera"
"It was very easy to get a loan from Qbera. I just applied on their website and got a confirmed offer immediately. The amount was transferred soon after. Will give it 5 out of 5"
"It's good and quick response from the Qbera team to get the loan. They are very good at the communicating the things properly and appropriately"