Personal Loans made simple!
Wedding Loan in Kolkata
Wedding Loans in Kolkata are the perfect answer if you’re looking to finance your wedding and have the most eventful event! Choosing Qbera for a marriage loan in Kolkata is easily the best idea, as Qbera offers a unique, instant cash loan product, helping you get your loan amount within 2 hours!
Weddings have a unique importance in each person’s life, mostly because it is seen as a once in a lifetime event. Indians especially have a lot of emotional and cultural sentiments attached to weddings. Weddings are lavish affairs in India and especially in Kolkata that has rich and vibrant culture and traditions. These lavish affairs definitely require lots of money- there are wedding preparations, the pre and post wedding functions, the customary gifts to the bride and bridegroom and not to mention the gifts and treats to the extended family. All this requires money and though there will be savings to lean on, many times an extra boost is also required. A Wedding loan in Kolkata in the form of personal loans are a blessing.
Marriage Loans in Kolkata - Difference between Qbera and other Lenders
|CIBIL score of 600
||Minimum CIBIL score of 750
|Minimum net monthly income of Rs. 18,000
||Minimum net salary of Rs 30, 000 and more
|No defaults in the last 12 months
||No defaults in the last 12 months
|Late payments a few times are allowed
||Late payments attract heavy penalty
Features of a wedding Loan in Kolkata from Qbera
- Easy application process: The application process is quite easy and hassle-free allowing you to freely enjoy your special day.
- Minimal Documentation: There is minimal documentation to be submitted physically. An executive will visit you at your home or office and collect the stated documents without you being required to visit multiple places with applications. You can also submit the documents online securely.
- Multi-functional: There is no specification about the end use of the wedding loan. You can spend it on decorations, your wedding trousseau, gifts for near and dear ones or plan your honeymoon with the amount. There are no limitations and no questions asked either.
- An economical rate of Interest: The interest rate charged for a wedding loan in Kolkata starts at 10.99% and is based on your credit scores and other social factors. There is also a long repayment tenure attached so that the monthly EMIs are manageable.
Things to keep in mind while applying for Wedding loan in Kolkata:
Wedding loans in the form of personal loans are a feasible option when faced with financial shortfall while arranging a marriage in the family. However, carefully consider the loan amount, the tenure and the applied rate of interest carefully before signing on the dotted lines.
- The presence of the loan should not disrupt your monthly budget.
- All financial commitments of you and your family must be considered before signing on an extra loan in the form of a wedding loan.
- An ideal income to debt ratio is 30% and it is the preferred option for lenders as well. The ratio helps assess the repayment capacity of the borrower. Lower the ratio better the chances of loan approval.
- Interest rate applied, and the total final pay-out are two important facets, and these have long-term impacts on the loan.
- Any lumpsum financial gains like bonus or salary increments can be considered while arriving at decision about repayment tenure.
- Processing Fee deduction of ₹5000 (2.5% of 2 Lacs) from loan amount, thus, the amount credited to your account will be ₹1.95 Lacs
- EMI of ₹7091 per month
- Total payable amount in 3 years = 36 times ₹7091 = ₹2,55,276
- Total Interest paid in 3 years = ₹55,276, hence, annual interest paid = ₹18,425 (which translates to an effective flat annual rate of interest of 9.21%)
- Age: 21-57 years old
- Net Monthly Income must be more than Rs. 18,000.
- No defaults in the last 24 months.
- You must be residing in Delhi/NCR, Bangalore, Pune, Chennai, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Ahmedabad or Kolkata.
Documents Required after Digital Approval
- Aadhaar Card
- PAN Card
- 4 Cheques from your Salary Account
- Current Address Proof
- Permanent Address Proof (in case the permanent address is different from the address on Aadhaar card)
"I am really happy that I got a loan from Qbera. My application has been rejected by lenders in the past without giving any explanation for rejection. Qbera approved my loan with minimum documents. Thanks a lot once again."
I did not want to make many enquiries as many requests can lower the CIBIL score. I contacted Qbera on a Monday and by evening itself they had an offer for me. They kept me informed through every step of the process and were also flexible with regards to my commitments. In the end, the loan was disbursed within two days of documents submission. Thank you Qbera for simplifying the process and helping me find a loan. " Show more...
"It was a nice experience with Qbera. I have never seen such an easy process for getting a loan, especially when you need it the most. Thank you Qbera for your support."
"I had a hassle-free experience with Qbera. It was a very easy application procedure and in a short span of 3 days I got my loan credited to my account. Thank you so much for the support Team Qbera"
"It was very easy to get a loan from Qbera. I just applied on their website and got a confirmed offer immediately. The amount was transferred soon after. Will give it 5 out of 5"
"It's good and quick response from the Qbera team to get the loan. They are very good at the communicating the things properly and appropriately"