Credit Card Refinancing
Credit Card Refinancing in Mumbai
Rent, electricity bill, wifi bill, phone bills, etc. The bills don’t stop but your salary sure will run out in what seems like moments of it being credited to your account. So what do you do about daily expenses like a little shopping, movie nights, dinner out and of course the unforeseen expenses like car repair, hospital visits etc.? Credit card has been the answer for many of us for some time now. It could be a great solution for those of us who have a great handle on our finances and are excellent at planning ahead to pay credit card bills right on time. If you are good at planning your finances and paying bills on time, using a credit card can do wonders for your Credit Score. However, sometimes you just cannot seem to make the payments on time and missing a few deadlines can hurt your credit score immensely. That’s where Qbera’s Credit Card Refinancing Loans comes in the picture. Basically, with the Credit Card Refinancing Loan, you will be taking out a loan from us to pay off your overdue credit card bills. That way your tenure will be lengthened and you have more time to pay off your dues so that your credit score won’t be affected. You will also benefit from better features of the loan such as lesser fees, more flexible tenure, lower interest rate, etc. So even though you will continue to have monthly payments to make, you will be getting a much better debt situation than the one you had with the credit card company. Even if you have multiple credit cards and dues on all of them, the Credit Card Refinancing Loan can be a used to pay them all back at one shot because you can take out one lump sum. This way, your CIBIL score will thank you. Once you have got the loan amount in your account, you just have to keep this one date in mind and forget all about the multiple due dates associated with multiple cards. That’s right, it’s now easier than ever to maintain a perfect credit score.
Features & Benefits of Credit Card Refinancing:
- Simple approval: Most banks will only approve loans if you are an employee of certain companies. This list of companies is limited and does not include most start-ups. Qbera is different. As long as you are an employed and earning Rs. 20,000 or above, you stand a good chance of being eligible for a loan.
- One day approval: We use our proprietary Credit Scoring Algorithm to determine your future potential and loan eligibility in real-time. Our processing is quick and effortless so that once you have filled up the online application and submitted the required documents; you can get the amount credited in your account in just a day.
- Minimal paperwork: We live by the mantra of making your life easier when it comes to borrowing money. We aim at giving out loans in the simplest and quickest way possible, which means minimal paperwork.
- 100% financing: All your overdue bills can be taken care of with one personal loan from us. You can avail an amount starting from ₹25,000 up to INR 10 lakhs, according to your needs.
- Just one due date to deal with: Now forget about due dates for your many credit cards. Once you have availed a Credit Card Refinancing Loan from us to pay off all your credit card dues, you only have to remember the one date for one EMI. What’s more, we will send you reminders so that it doesn’t slip your mind and thus your finances will be in better shape than it has ever been.
- Flexible repayment tenure: We understand that our customers have different capacities for repayment which is why we make repayment very flexible (1 to 3 years). You could choose to repay the borrowed amount in small amounts over a long period of time or in large lump sums over a short period of time. After a year of availing the personal loan, you could even choose to repay the whole amount in one shot making you free of debts instantly.
- Interest Rate: The APR charged by Qbera is between 14-24%, on par with the current market rates.
- Fees and other charges: It will be difficult to find fees and charges in the market that are less than what Qbera charges for credit card reimbursing. Qbera’s processing fee is a mere 2-3% (this will be based on the amount borrowed). Other charges like late payment fees, prepayment charges, ECS/cheque bounce charges and special service request charges are as per the RBL norms.
- Complete transparency: No hidden charges, no hidden clauses. All the fees and other information that is essential for you to know about the loan will be given to you at the very beginning so that you are not blindsided by any unknown charges.
- Absolute confidentiality: Your privacy is of utmost importance to us. We do not share any of your confidential details with any third party.
- Credit History: We send regular reports regarding your loan performance to various credit bureaus so that your credit history is enhanced.
- Unmatched support: We will be with you from the first step of availing the personal loan to the final step of repaying the last instalment. We are available anytime between 10AM – 6PM IST on weekdays and between 10AM to 1PM on weekends to take your calls. The Qbera staff can be reached via whatsapp at +91 89719 28484, by chat on the website or you can email us. If you leave a message, a staff member will get back to you in just a day.
How to Apply for a Credit Card Refinancing Loan:
Getting a credit card refinancing loan in Mumbai via Qbera is as easy as buying vada pav, it’s a simple five step process:
- Log on to Qbera.com and fill in the application form (which takes just about 5 minutes)
- Upload your bank statement on the website
- Receive an offer from Qbera within 4 hours
- A representative from Qbera will come to you, at your convenience and collect the required documents.
- The amount will be transferred to your account in less than 24 hours
Documents required for Credit Card Refinancing in Mumbai:
- Aadhar card
- Income proof
- Bank Statement
- Address proof
- 3 cancelled cheque leaves
- Pan card
- One photograph
Eligibility Criteria for Credit Card Refinancing Personal Loan:
- Applicants must be at least 23 years old.
- Applicant must not be older than 55.
- You must have a good credit history in order to be eligible for a credit card refinancing loan from us.
- Applicant must be employed and earning a minimum salary of Rs. 20,000.
1. What is the tenure of a personal loan from Qbera?
The loan tenure at Qbera is a flexible one and it ranges from 1 to 5 years (12 to 60 months).
2. What is an EMI?
It is the fixed amount that a borrower pays to the lender on a particular date every month. An EMI includes the principal and interest charged on a loan.
3. What is the minimum and maximum loan amount that I can get from Qbera?
The loan amount ranges between Rs. 25,000 to Rs. 10 Lacs.
4. What is unique about Qbera?
Our technology and lending partnership allow us to offer a world-class experience to our borrowers:
- Paperless application
- Instant lending decision
- Digital verification of income, employment and residence
- Disbursement of loan within 24-48 hours
Our CIBIL score cut-off is 625 and we can give loans to employees of more than 9 lac companies in India. Now you don’t have to get rejected by banks just because they have not analyzed and categorized your employer.
5. What should be my age to apply for a loan with Qbera?
You must be at least 23 years old to apply for a loan.
6. What should be my minimum salary to get a loan?
Your net monthly income must be Rs. 20,000 or more.
7. What should be my CIBIL score cut-off for a personal loan?
Our CIBIL score cut-off is 625 (V2 score).
8. What is the rate of interest charged on a personal loan?
Rate of interest depends on a borrower’s income, CIBIL score, employer, age etc. Qbera collects information from your application form and various other data sources to create a personalized loan offer for you. Our interest rates start at 11.99%.
9. What is the eligibility criteria to get a loan from Qbera?
To get a loan from Qbera, a borrower should meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Must be a salaried employee.
- Age must be between 23-55 years.
- Net monthly income must be Rs. 20,000 or more.
- No defaults in the last 24 months.
- You must be residing in Delhi/NCR, Bangalore, Pune, Chennai, Mumbai or Hyderabad.
10. How do I apply for a loan online?
To apply for a loan online, click here. For queries, please Whatsapp us on +91 89719 28484.
11. What are the documents required to get a loan from Qbera?
The following documents would be required after your loan is digitally approved:
- Aadhar Card
- PAN Card
- 4 cheques from your salary account
- Current address proof
- Permanent address proof (in case the permanent address is different from the address on Aadhar card)
- Passport size photo
12. What is the processing fee charged on a personal loan by Qbera?
The processing fee ranges between 2% - 4%.
13. How can I repay my loan?
Qbera provides easy repayment of its smart loans through automatic debit of EMIs via NACH mandate.
14. Why was my loan application rejected at Qbera?
Although we have one of the best approval rates in the industry, we may have to reject some applications if they do not meet our basic qualification criteria. You can re-apply after 3 months in case you think that your credit profile has improved.
15. Can I re-apply for a loan?
Qbera requires you to wait for at least 3 months before re-applying for a personal loan.
16. How much time does Qbera take to process a loan application?
It will not take more than 10 minutes to fill up your online application form. Our technology allows us to disburse the approved loan amount within 24-48 hours.
17. Is part/prepayment allowed on my personal loan?
We do not allow part-payments. However, you can prepay your loan after completing 1 year of repayment. (Foreclosure charges: 5% + GST applicable).
18. Do I need to submit any collateral to get a personal loan from Qbera?
All personal loans offered by Qbera are unsecured. Hence, you need not submit any assets or property to secure a loan.
Interest Rate & Other Charges
||11.99% to 35.99%
|| 1% to 5% of total loan amount
||₹1,00,000 to ₹15,00,000
||12 to 60 months
- Processing Fee deduction of ₹5000 (2.5% of 2 Lacs) from loan amount, thus, the amount credited to your account will be ₹1.95 Lacs
- EMI of ₹7091 per month
- Total payable amount in 3 years = 36 times ₹7091 = ₹2,55,276
- Total Interest paid in 3 years = ₹55,276, hence, annual interest paid = ₹18,425 (which translates to an effective flat annual rate of interest of 9.21%)
- Age: 21-57 years old
- Net Monthly Income must be more than Rs. 18,000.
- No defaults in the last 24 months.
Documents Required after Digital Approval
- Aadhaar Card
- PAN Card
- Current Address Proof
"I am really happy that I got a loan from Qbera. My application has been rejected by lenders in the past without giving any explanation for rejection. Qbera approved my loan with minimum documents. Thanks a lot once again."
I did not want to make many enquiries as many requests can lower the CIBIL score. I contacted Qbera on a Monday and by evening itself they had an offer for me. They kept me informed through every step of the process and were also flexible with regards to my commitments. In the end, the loan was disbursed within two days of documents submission. Thank you Qbera for simplifying the process and helping me find a loan. " Show more...
"It was a nice experience with Qbera. I have never seen such an easy process for getting a loan, especially when you need it the most. Thank you Qbera for your support."
"I had a hassle-free experience with Qbera. It was a very easy application procedure and in a short span of 3 days I got my loan credited to my account. Thank you so much for the support Team Qbera"
"It was very easy to get a loan from Qbera. I just applied on their website and got a confirmed offer immediately. The amount was transferred soon after. Will give it 5 out of 5"
"It's good and quick response from the Qbera team to get the loan. They are very good at the communicating the things properly and appropriately"
Following a Supreme Court Order dated 13th March, 2018, Insurance regulator IRDAI extended the deadline for linking the 12-digit unique identity number with various insurance policies.
A day after SBI hiked deposit rates across maturities, the largest lender of India also raised MCLR by up to 25 basis points. MCLR is now at 8.15 percent which was earlier at 7.95 percent. This signals a possible increase in the EMIs of all types of loans – starting from personal loans to home, auto and other loans. ICICI Bank and Punjab National Bank (PNB) also hiked their MCLR by 15 bps. PNB home loans will now be at 8.6% and for women it will be 8.55%.
A loan can get you and your loved ones the comfort of a car and security of a home, and many other things. But your real responsibility begins only after taking the loan.
A panel was of the opinion that state-run lenders need to be consolidated and private banks must compete with new-age financial services fintech firms through better technological innovation.