Personal Loan in Ahmedabad
Personal Loan in Ahmedabad
Ahmedabad - the former capital of the Indian state of Gujarat, is located on the banks of the Sabarmati river. This prominent city is home to a large number of educational and research institutions, which made it a center for science, technology and higher education.
A large number of public sector banks have their headquarters in Ahmedabad. It is one of the largest exporters of gems and jewellery in India. You can easily get a personal loan in Ahmedabad from Qbera. Qbera offers unsecured personal loans in Ahmedabad to those who need it the most. If you are a resident of Ahmedabad, you can get an instant loan in 24 hours to meet any kind of immediate financial needs.
Advantages of a Qbera Personal Loan in Ahmedabad
A Personal loan in Ahmedabad can be availed within 24-48 hours with the help of Qbera’s digital application process. Qbera hosts a pool of benefits when it comes to unsecured personal loans in Ahmedabad. Let us take a look at some of those:
1. No limit to end use
Personal loan from Qbera can be used for almost any kind of personal need. Mostly when you don’t have sufficient savings or you are running on a budget, Qbera helps you with an instant loan in Ahmedabad to tide over your unforeseen financial circumstances.
A personal loan from Qbera can be used to go on a holiday, to finance a wedding, to buy a second-hand vehicle or even to consolidate debt. It is extremely easy to apply for a personal loan in Ahmedabad from Qbera and how you want to use the loan is totally up to you and your monetary needs.
2. No collateral
At Qbera, we do not ask for any of your valuable assets to be put up as collaterals.
3. Digital application
You can apply for a personal loan in Ahmedabad while you are at the workplace or at home. It simply requires an internet connection in your laptop, pc or even your mobile phone. Right from the beginning of the application process, all steps – form filling, document uploads, document verification, approval and finally the loan disbursement, everything is completed digitally.
4. Loan in 24 hours
Our technology allows us to involve the least amount of human intervention that enables us to complete the loan application as fast as possible and send the money to the customer within a day.
5. Competitive interest rates
Interest rates at Qbera range from 11.99-24% p.a. Based on your credit history, personal and employment details, Qbera will come up with the best rate for you.
6. Loan for low credit score
At Qbera, the credit score cut-off for a personal loan in Ahmedabad is as low as 600. Our proprietary risk model helps us in assessing the repayment capacity of the borrower through various data sources. So, no need to worry if you have a low credit score.
7. Flexible loan tenure
We offer you a flexible tenure from 6 to 60 months to complete the loan based on their repayment capacity. You can use our online EMI calculator to get high or low EMI values and select the loan tenure accordingly.
Eligibility Criteria for Personal Loan in Ahmedabad
To get an instant personal loan from Qbera, you must meet the following criteria:
Age: You must be in the age group of 23 to 55.
Income: You must be a salaried employee with a net monthly income of at least Rs. 20,000.
No defaults: You should not have any financial defaults in the last 24 months.
Residence: Qbera offers personal loans in Ahmedabad, Jaipur, Bangalore, Delhi-NCR, Mumbai, Chennai, Pune and Hyderabad.
How to use Qbera EMI Calculator to get a personal loan in Ahmedabad
Qbera hosts one of the easiest online tools to calculate your EMI. Click here to directly go and calculate your EMI. Simply adjust the sliders to select your net monthly income and current EMIs if you are paying for any existing loan. You will get the loan amount, EMI amount and loan tenure. Qbera offers lowest EMIs starting at Rs. 2700 p.m.
All you need to know about Easy Personal Loans in Ahmedabad
An easy loan in Ahmedabad is a personal loan that has easy or lenient eligibility parameters and can reach your registered bank account within 24 hours. Easy personal loans, although similar to personal loans, are more advanced and smarter - you can apply for one easily wither through your desktop or mobile phone.
Looking for Easy loan in Ahmedabad? If you are, Qbera has the perfect solution for you! These are collateral- free loans that can be put a variety of use. These loans from Qbera are available even if you have a low- income or are falling short of the asked CIBIL score. Most banks do not consider scores lesser than 750 at all.
Easy Loan in Ahmedabad - Difference between Qbera and Private Banks
||2.25% of principal + GST
||Starting at 10.99%
||Starting at 11.99%
|Credit Score required
||600 and above
||750 and above
||Up to Rs 25 00 000
||Up to Rs 15 00 000
|Minimum age required
||5% + GST
||5% + GST after a lock-in period
Features of an Easy Loan in Ahmedabad from Qbera
- The total amount that will be paid to the lender at the end of the tenure is directly dependent on the interest rate applied. A lower interest rate is better and Qbera offers personal loans starting at 10.99% interest rate.
- Long repayment tenure has a massive effect on the monthly payouts as longer terms mean lesser amount as EMI each month. Qbera Easy loans in Ahmedabad have flexible repayment tenure that spans up to 5 years.
- Being the perfect blend of technology and finance these easy loans are also completely digital. The whole process is seamlessly done online – application filling, assessment, document submission, loan offer, verification and finally disbursement. Also, this is usually done within 24-48 hours.
- These are unsecured loans and so no asset is pledged with the lender. This feature is a boon to youngsters who might not have any asset to pledge and do not wish to burden their parents / elders into being a guarantor on a loan. The loan has to repaid from salary and so a healthy income to debt ratio is crucial.
- The loan processing is hassle-free with minimal documents. The documents that need to be presented are: Aadhar card, PAN card, Salary slips and income statements, bank statements, photographs and post-dated cheques from the salary account.
Things to keep in mind while applying for Easy loan in Ahmedabad:
- Easy loans are undoubtedly an option when faced with the fiscal deficit but do consider these points while choosing the loan amount, tenure and interest rate.
- Monthly household budget: The presence of a loan should not mean the total disruption of the budget.
- All existing financial liability: All financial commitments of you and your family must be considered.
- The income to debt ratio: An ideal ratio is 40% and it helps the lender arrive at a decision regarding the repayment capacity of the borrower. Lower the ratio better the chances of loan approval.
- Interest rate applied and the total final pay-out: This is quite important as a higher interest rate will directly translate to a bigger payout when the tenure ends.
- Any lumpsum financial gains: Any lumpsum gains like bonus or salary increase can be considered while arriving at decision about tenure. Any such can be diverted towards repayment and can help repay the loan at the earliest.
1. What is the loan amount that I can get through a personal loan in Ahmedabad?
Qbera offers personal loans from Rs. 25,000 to Rs. 10 lacs to salaried individuals of Ahmedabad.
2. What should be my monthly income to get a personal loan from Qbera?
You can get a loan even if you are earning as low as Rs. 20,000 a month. Qbera, unlike traditional lenders, does not ask for a minimum monthly income of Rs. 35,000 a month. It aims at serving the huge salaried segment that gets rejected on the basis of insufficient income.
3. What should be my age to get a loan in Ahmedabad?
You must be at least 23 years to get a loan from Qbera.
4. Why was my loan rejected by Qbera?
Qbera has one of the best approval rates in the lending industry. However, we may need to reject few applications if they do not meet our eligibility criteria.
5. Can I re-apply for a loan in Ahmedabad from Qbera?
Yes, you can re-apply for a personal loan but Qbera requires you to wait for 3 months before you can re-apply.
Interest Rate & Other Charges
||11.99% to 35.99%
|| 1% to 5% of total loan amount
||₹1,00,000 to ₹15,00,000
||12 to 60 months
- Processing Fee deduction of ₹5000 (2.5% of 2 Lacs) from loan amount, thus, the amount credited to your account will be ₹1.95 Lacs
- EMI of ₹7091 per month
- Total payable amount in 3 years = 36 times ₹7091 = ₹2,55,276
- Total Interest paid in 3 years = ₹55,276, hence, annual interest paid = ₹18,425 (which translates to an effective flat annual rate of interest of 9.21%)
- Age: 21-57 years old
- Net Monthly Income must be more than Rs. 18,000.
- No defaults in the last 24 months.
Documents Required after Digital Approval
- Aadhaar Card
- PAN Card
- Current Address Proof
"I am really happy that I got a loan from Qbera. My application has been rejected by lenders in the past without giving any explanation for rejection. Qbera approved my loan with minimum documents. Thanks a lot once again."
I did not want to make many enquiries as many requests can lower the CIBIL score. I contacted Qbera on a Monday and by evening itself they had an offer for me. They kept me informed through every step of the process and were also flexible with regards to my commitments. In the end, the loan was disbursed within two days of documents submission. Thank you Qbera for simplifying the process and helping me find a loan. " Show more...
"It was a nice experience with Qbera. I have never seen such an easy process for getting a loan, especially when you need it the most. Thank you Qbera for your support."
"I had a hassle-free experience with Qbera. It was a very easy application procedure and in a short span of 3 days I got my loan credited to my account. Thank you so much for the support Team Qbera"
"It was very easy to get a loan from Qbera. I just applied on their website and got a confirmed offer immediately. The amount was transferred soon after. Will give it 5 out of 5"
"It's good and quick response from the Qbera team to get the loan. They are very good at the communicating the things properly and appropriately"
Following a Supreme Court Order dated 13th March, 2018, Insurance regulator IRDAI extended the deadline for linking the 12-digit unique identity number with various insurance policies.
A day after SBI hiked deposit rates across maturities, the largest lender of India also raised MCLR by up to 25 basis points. MCLR is now at 8.15 percent which was earlier at 7.95 percent. This signals a possible increase in the EMIs of all types of loans – starting from personal loans to home, auto and other loans. ICICI Bank and Punjab National Bank (PNB) also hiked their MCLR by 15 bps. PNB home loans will now be at 8.6% and for women it will be 8.55%.