Personal Loan in Bangalore
Personal Loan in Bangalore
Bengaluru (also known as Bangalore) is the capital city of Karnataka and is home to many top educational and research institutions in India. Bengaluru is the national leading IT exporter because of which it is also referred to as the "Silicon Valley of India". Qbera, with its headquarters in Bengaluru, extends unsecured personal loans to salaried individuals earning Rs. 20,000 a month.
A personal loan is an unsecured credit for which you need not submit any collaterals. With the advent of new technologies used by financial institutions like banks, NBFCs and fintech companies, it is easier now to get a personal loan in Bangalore. Qbera is a Fintech company that aims to provide financial aid to those individuals who get rejected by other lenders for inordinate reasons such as residing in PG, low credit score or low income.
Benefits of an Instant Personal Loan from Qbera
Here are some of the advantages that you can enjoy from an instant personal loan in Bangalore:
Qbera provides instant personal loans which are unsecured. This means you don't have to put up your assets or properties to secure the loan.
People apply for a personal loan in Bangalore to buy expensive gifts, furniture, jewellery, second-hand car etc. but the major reasons include the following:
- House renovation
- Medical emergency
3. Flexible loan tenure
Qbera offers the ease of paying back the loan by providing a flexible loan tenure. Depending upon your monthly income and savings plan, you can choose a suitable loan period ranging from 6 to 60 months.
4. Online repayments
Qbera allows its customer to make the EMI payments via NACH mandate. Using this NACH mandate, a borrower can choose the auto-debit of EMIs option to make monthly repayments of the personal loan.
5. Online EMI calculation
Qbera offers online EMI calculator to calculate your EMI in few seconds. You just need to feed the values of your monthly income and current EMIs (in case you are paying any). You can toggle between the loan tenure and EMIs to get affordable options of EMI.
6. Low credit score? Not a problem
In past, if you have been rejected by other lenders based on your low credit score, you need not worry! Qbera has got your back. You are eligible for an instant personal loan with a credit score of 600 as well.
How to get an Instant Personal Loan in Bangalore?
Qbera is one of the leading online marketplaces that specialises in providing unsecured loans to those who need it the most. The best thing about personal loans is that they can be used for any purpose in our lives. Especially for situations when we need immediate funds. Whether it is for a wedding that is scheduled in next 2 months or a holiday plan with our family, a personal loan is capable of handling all the expenses. People nowadays find it easier to apply for instant loans online to save time from their busy professional routine. Also, because it is convenient and requires least human intervention.
The loan application for Qbera personal loan in Bangalore completes in 4 simple steps. Those are:
1. Login to Qbera.com. Click on the "Apply Now" tab on the top right corner of the page. You will be directed to the application page. The first step includes your personal information, employment details, income, monthly repayments etc.
2. Choose an amount between Rs. 25,000 and Rs. 10 lakh. This will depend on your monthly income and repayment capacity.
3. Upload the relevant documents and get them verified online.
4. Expect the loan amount to be disbursed to your bank account within 24-48 hours.
1. What is the loan tenure that I will get to pay for a Personal Loan from Qbera?
Qbera allows you to pay within a flexible period of 6 to 60 months. Depending upon your monthly income and repayment capacity, you can go for a shorter period of, say 6 to 36 months, by paying high EMIs. Or you can choose to pay low EMIs without stress for an extended duration of entire 6 to 60 months.
2. Can I get a low EMI for my personal loan in Bangalore?
Yes, Qbera offers one of the lowest EMIs, starting at Rs. 2700, through which you can easily pay back every month without any financial pressure.
3. What is the maximum loan amount that I can get through a Qbera personal loan in Bangalore?
Qbera provides loan amount starting from Rs. 25,000 to Rs. 10 lakh to serve you in financial emergencies.
4. Can I do part-payment for my personal loan in Bangalore?
We do not allow part-payments. However, you can prepay your loan after completing 1 year of repayment. (Foreclosure charges: 5% + GST applicable).
5. In how much time will Qbera respond after I apply for a personal loan online?
Qbera features one of the lowest turnaround-times. Our technology allows us to disburse the approved loan amount within 24-48 hours.
- Processing Fee deduction of ₹5000 (2.5% of 2 Lacs) from loan amount, thus, the amount credited to your account will be ₹1.95 Lacs
- EMI of ₹7091 per month
- Total payable amount in 3 years = 36 times ₹7091 = ₹2,55,276
- Total Interest paid in 3 years = ₹55,276, hence, annual interest paid = ₹18,425 (which translates to an effective flat annual rate of interest of 9.21%)
- You must be a Salaried Employee
- Age: 23-55 years old
- Net Monthly Income must be more than Rs. 20,000.
- No defaults in the last 24 months.
- You must be residing in Delhi/NCR, Bangalore, Pune, Chennai, Mumbai or Hyderabad.
Documents Required after Digital Approval
- Aadhaar Card
- PAN Card
- 4 Cheques from your Salary Account
- Current Address Proof
- Permanent Address Proof (in case the permanent address is different from the address on Aadhaar card)
"I am really happy that I got a loan from Qbera. My application has been rejected by lenders in the past without giving any explanation for rejection. Qbera approved my loan with minimum documents. Thanks a lot once again."
I did not want to make many enquiries as many requests can lower the CIBIL score. I contacted Qbera on a Monday and by evening itself they had an offer for me. They kept me informed through every step of the process and were also flexible with regards to my commitments. In the end, the loan was disbursed within two days of documents submission. Thank you Qbera for simplifying the process and helping me find a loan. " Show more...
"It was a nice experience with Qbera. I have never seen such an easy process for getting a loan, especially when you need it the most. Thank you Qbera for your support."
"I had a hassle-free experience with Qbera. It was a very easy application procedure and in a short span of 3 days I got my loan credited to my account. Thank you so much for the support Team Qbera"
"It was very easy to get a loan from Qbera. I just applied on their website and got a confirmed offer immediately. The amount was transferred soon after. Will give it 5 out of 5"
"It's good and quick response from the Qbera team to get the loan. They are very good at the communicating the things properly and appropriately"
The government recently amended rules under the Prevention of Money Laundering (Maintenance of Records) Rules, 2005, to extend the deadline for Aadhaar linking against all financial accounts
Popular Agricultural Cooperative, Nafed (National Agricultural Cooperative Federation), struck a debt settlement deal valued at Rs. 472 crore with as many as 8 banks that lent money to the cooperative.
A loan can get you and your loved ones the comfort of a car and security of a home, and many other things. But your real responsibility begins only after taking the loan.
A panel was of the opinion that state-run lenders need to be consolidated and private banks must compete with new-age financial services fintech firms through better technological innovation.