Personal Loan in Hyderabad
Personal Loan in Hyderabad
Are you looking for an instant loan in Hyderabad? Well if you are, you're just at the right place. At Qbera we provide instant personal loans in Hyderabad with a difference. Whether you have unforeseen medical expenses, or you want a simple way to consolidate debt, or you just want to go on a holiday with your loved ones, Qbera can provide you with an instant loan in Hyderabad. Let's look at some features of the Qbera Instant Loan, also known by other names as easy loans or cash loans. A rather impressive feature is that it takes just a few minutes to apply for an online personal loan in Hyderabad with Qbera.
Extremely quick and digital processing
Qbera uses its proprietary Credit Risk Algorithm to evaluate credit risk and determine your loan eligibility in real-time, thereby allowing you to get instant approval on your loan application based on several parameters. Moreover, processing of the loan is done digitally, so are verification of your documents, identity, and address.
Best interest rates in the market
Qbera offers the best interest rates in the market. Note that the interest rate for your personal loan will, however, depend on your credit score and other closely relevant parameters. Interest rates start at 11.99% p.a. and can go up to 24% p.a.
Loans for employees of unlisted companies
Qbera provides loans to employees of unlisted companies. That is, if you are employed with a company that's not listed in the instant approval database of a traditional lender or a top bank, Qbera will offer you a loan. Traditional lenders like private banks usually do not offer loans to employees of companies that are not listed in their database. Listed companies are usually those that have credible market presence and reputation.
Why Choose Qbera for an online loan in Hyderabad ?
If you are looking for the perfect cash loan in Hyderabad, Qbera has the ideal solution. Here's why:
Loans for individuals with low credit scores
Its alright if your credit score is low - Qbera provides personal loans in Hyderabad for individuals with a low credit score of 600. Just that you shouldn't have had instances of availed loans in the last 12 months.
No security or collateral required
A personal loan from Qbera doesn't require you to submit any form of collateral or security. Qbera's personal loans are unsecured loans, not secured loans.
Repayment flexibility and flexibility in choosing tenure
You have the flexibility to choose a tenure of your choice when you opt for a personal loan from Qbera. Tenures range from 12 months to 60 months. Repayments can be made through the auto-debit NACH facility, where the monthly repayment amount (EMI) will automatically be debited from your registered bank account.
How to apply for an instant personal loan in Hyderabad with Qbera ?
The process of applying for an instant loan or an online personal loan in Hyderabad with Qbera is extremely simple. Here are the steps that you'll have to follow:
- Login to the Qbera website - https://www.qbera.com/ and fill out your application details.
- Submit your bank statements through a secure channel with your netbanking details.
- Qbera will assess your eligibility real-time based on several parameters.
- Once you receive instant approval from Qbera, you will receive a customized loan offer in about 4-5 hours.
- A representative from Qbera will visit you to collect your documents - this is done only if it is necessary to verify certain details. In most cases, verification of documents and information provided is done digitally.
- Once you receive final approval, you will get the amount disbursed to your registered bank account within 24 hours.
Qbera may be of great help to you, especially when you need it the most. Apply now for a smart hassle-free loan in Hyderabad.
1. What is the tenure of a personal loan from Qbera?
The loan tenure at Qbera is a flexible one and it ranges from 1 to 5 years (12 to 60 months).
2. What is an EMI?
It is the fixed amount that a borrower pays to the lender on a particular date every month. An EMI includes the principal and interest charged on a loan.
3. What is the minimum and maximum loan amount that I can get from Qbera?
The loan amount ranges between Rs. 25,000 to Rs. 10 Lacs.
4. What is unique about Qbera?
Our technology and lending partnership allow us to offer a world-class experience to our borrowers:
- Paperless application
- Instant lending decision
- Digital verification of income, employment and residence
- Disbursement of loan within 24-48 hours
Our CIBIL score cut-off is 625 and we can give loans to employees of more than 9 lac companies in India. Now you don’t have to get rejected by banks just because they have not analyzed and categorized your employer.
5. What should be my age to apply for a loan with Qbera?
You must be at least 23 years old to apply for a loan.
6. What should be my minimum salary to get a loan?
Your net monthly income must be Rs. 20,000 or more.
7. What should be my CIBIL score cut-off for a personal loan?
Our CIBIL score cut-off is 625 (V2 score).
8. What is the rate of interest charged on a personal loan?
Rate of interest depends on a borrower’s income, CIBIL score, employer, age etc. Qbera collects information from your application form and various other data sources to create a personalized loan offer for you. Our interest rates start at 11.99%.
9. What is the eligibility criteria to get a loan from Qbera?
To get a loan from Qbera, a borrower should meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Must be a salaried employee.
- Age must be between 23-55 years.
- Net monthly income must be Rs. 20,000 or more.
- No defaults in the last 24 months.
- You must be residing in Delhi/NCR, Bangalore, Pune, Chennai, Mumbai or Hyderabad.
10. How do I apply for a loan online?
To apply for a loan online, click here. For queries, please Whatsapp us on +91 89719 28484.
11. What are the documents required to get a loan from Qbera?
The following documents would be required after your loan is digitally approved:
- Aadhar Card
- PAN Card
- 4 cheques from your salary account
- Current address proof
- Permanent address proof (in case the permanent address is different from the address on Aadhar card)
- Passport size photo
12. What is the processing fee charged on a personal loan by Qbera?
The processing fee ranges between 2% - 4%.
13. How can I repay my loan?
Qbera provides easy repayment of its smart loans through automatic debit of EMIs via NACH mandate.
14. Why was my loan application rejected at Qbera?
Although we have one of the best approval rates in the industry, we may have to reject some applications if they do not meet our basic qualification criteria. You can re-apply after 3 months in case you think that your credit profile has improved.
15. Can I re-apply for a loan?
Qbera requires you to wait for at least 3 months before re-applying for a personal loan.
16. How much time does Qbera take to process a loan application?
It will not take more than 10 minutes to fill up your online application form. Our technology allows us to disburse the approved loan amount within 24-48 hours.
17. Is part/prepayment allowed on my personal loan?
We do not allow part-payments. However, you can prepay your loan after completing 1 year of repayment. (Foreclosure charges: 5% + GST applicable).
18. Do I need to submit any collateral to get a personal loan from Qbera?
All personal loans offered by Qbera are unsecured. Hence, you need not submit any assets or property to secure a loan.
- Processing Fee deduction of ₹5000 (2.5% of 2 Lacs) from loan amount, thus, the amount credited to your account will be ₹1.95 Lacs
- EMI of ₹7091 per month
- Total payable amount in 3 years = 36 times ₹7091 = ₹2,55,276
- Total Interest paid in 3 years = ₹55,276, hence, annual interest paid = ₹18,425 (which translates to an effective flat annual rate of interest of 9.21%)
- Age: 21-57 years old
- Net Monthly Income must be more than Rs. 18,000.
- No defaults in the last 24 months.
- You must be residing in Delhi/NCR, Bangalore, Pune, Chennai, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Ahmedabad or Kolkata.
Documents Required after Digital Approval
- Aadhaar Card
- PAN Card
- 4 Cheques from your Salary Account
- Current Address Proof
- Permanent Address Proof (in case the permanent address is different from the address on Aadhaar card)
"I am really happy that I got a loan from Qbera. My application has been rejected by lenders in the past without giving any explanation for rejection. Qbera approved my loan with minimum documents. Thanks a lot once again."
I did not want to make many enquiries as many requests can lower the CIBIL score. I contacted Qbera on a Monday and by evening itself they had an offer for me. They kept me informed through every step of the process and were also flexible with regards to my commitments. In the end, the loan was disbursed within two days of documents submission. Thank you Qbera for simplifying the process and helping me find a loan. " Show more...
"It was a nice experience with Qbera. I have never seen such an easy process for getting a loan, especially when you need it the most. Thank you Qbera for your support."
"I had a hassle-free experience with Qbera. It was a very easy application procedure and in a short span of 3 days I got my loan credited to my account. Thank you so much for the support Team Qbera"
"It was very easy to get a loan from Qbera. I just applied on their website and got a confirmed offer immediately. The amount was transferred soon after. Will give it 5 out of 5"
"It's good and quick response from the Qbera team to get the loan. They are very good at the communicating the things properly and appropriately"
Following a Supreme Court Order dated 13th March, 2018, Insurance regulator IRDAI extended the deadline for linking the 12-digit unique identity number with various insurance policies.
A day after SBI hiked deposit rates across maturities, the largest lender of India also raised MCLR by up to 25 basis points. MCLR is now at 8.15 percent which was earlier at 7.95 percent. This signals a possible increase in the EMIs of all types of loans – starting from personal loans to home, auto and other loans. ICICI Bank and Punjab National Bank (PNB) also hiked their MCLR by 15 bps. PNB home loans will now be at 8.6% and for women it will be 8.55%.
A loan can get you and your loved ones the comfort of a car and security of a home, and many other things. But your real responsibility begins only after taking the loan.
A panel was of the opinion that state-run lenders need to be consolidated and private banks must compete with new-age financial services fintech firms through better technological innovation.