Personal loan in Jaipur
Personal loan in Jaipur
If you reside in the Pink City and are looking for a personal loan in Jaipur, well, there’s good news for you! Qbera, a leading Fintech company, provides loans to salaried individuals in the Pink City of Jaipur. And guess what? These personal loans aren’t ordinary personal loans – they go by the name of instant personal loans, owing to the extremely quick loan processing and disbursal time, that usually take place within a span of 24-48 hours. Note that personal loans offered by Qbera are do not require any form of collateral. Qbera offers only unsecured loans in Jaipur to salaried individuals.
While there are many traditional lenders in Jaipur offering personal loans, the whole process of applying for a personal loan in Jaipur with a traditional lender usually takes over a week. If you decide to apply for a personal loan in Jaipur with Qbera, however, the process takes just 24 hours.
So when you choose Qbera, you’re not just choosing a personal loan – you’re choosing an instant personal loan in Jaipur that you can easily apply for online!
Why Choose Qbera for an instant personal loan in Jaipur?
If you’ve decided to apply for an instant personal loan in Jaipur, here are some reasons why you should choose Qbera:
Qbera offers unsecured personal loans in Jaipur
The best thing about the Qbera personal loan is that you don’t have to submit any collateral to secure your loan. As already mentioned earlier, Qbera offers only unsecured personal loans to individuals.
Paperless application and digital approvals
When you apply for a personal loan in Jaipur with Qbera, you don’t have to visit a branch or expect an executive to come and collect your documents. This will, however, depend on your credit score and repayment history. If your credit score is decently good with consistent timely payments you will definitely not be required to submit your physical documents. Your income documents and residential documents (evincing proof of residence) will be verified digitally.
Very low turnaround time for personal loan applications
When you enter your details on the Qbera website towards availing a personal loan, you will receive instant approval based on your credit profile. Qbera uses its own proprietary algorithm to assess risk profiles of individuals and accordingly provide them with instant approval. After receiving instant approval on your personal loan, you can submit your documents, following which you will receive a loan offer within a few hours. Once you accept the loan offer (note that the loan offer is a customised offer), you will receive the amount in your bank account within a period of 24 hours.
Responsive customer service staff
The customer service staff at Qbera are extremely supportive and responsive, and are available on weekdays as well as weekends to take and address any queries or concerns you might have. You can reach out to our customer service staff through Whatsapp, email, or the toll-free number.
Personal loans for poor credit
Even if your credit score is less due to late payments and EMI-bounces in the past, your loan will be approved, subject to you having a minimum credit score of 600. While low credit scores are permitted, you shouldn’t have had instances of default over the last 24 months.
Regular credit reports in Jaipur
Qbera sends regular credit reports to credit agencies – so if you’ve been making timely payments through the course of your loan tenure, your credit score will increase, and you will automatically become eligible for future loans from Qbera and other lenders.
Interest rate for Personal Loans in Jaipur
The interest rate starts at 11.99% p.a. and can go up to 24% p.a. The interest rate on your loan will, however, depend on your credit score, repayment history (which also influences your credit score), and your income.
Steps to apply for a personal loan in Jaipur with Qbera
The procedure is quick and simple. Here is what you need to do:
Login to the Qbera website either through your desktop or smartphone, choose your loan amount, the purpose of your loan and fill out other necessary details of your application.
You will receive instant loan approval based on your credit score, repayment history and income.
You will then have to submit your necessary documents – proof of identity, income, and residence.
Your bank statements can be directly submitted to Qbera through your Netbanking credentials via a secure web channel.
Upon final approval, you will receive a customised loan offer in a matter of 4-5 hours.
Once you accept the customised loan offer, the amount will be disbursed to your bank account within 24-hours.
Documents for a personal loan in Jaipur
Proof of address
Bank statements for the last 6-months
Latest salary slips.
Photographs (passport size)
Eligibility Criteria for Qbera Personal Loans in Jaipur
You should be at least 23 years old and not over 55 years old.
Your credit score should be at least 600.
No instances of defaults should be present in your credit profile in the last 24 months.
Your income should be at least Rs. 20,000 p.m.
All about Easy Loans in Jaipur from Qbera
An easy personal loan in Jaipur from Qbera is your best solution if you're looking for an instant personal loan that can reach your bank account within 24 hours. Documentation for the loan is extremely easy and can be completed online. You are eligible for an online personal loan from Qbera if your minimum income is Rs. 18,000 per month and your credit score is at least 600.
An Easy Loan in Jaipur from Qbera
The Pink city of Jaipur so named because of the predominance of pink sandstone in its architecture is gaining popularity as an outsourcing hub. Jaipur pays hosts to a variety of multinational companies and the newly opened special economic zone has added to its status as an emerging center for technology and related industries. The presence of Easy loan in Jaipur from Qbera has helped this emerging city finance its growth. The new households and professionals from various parts of the country do not have to worry about monetary deficits. Any monetary need can be taken care of by the instant and easy loan from Qbera. Being a Fintech, Qbera considers the applications digitally and uses advanced technology to instantly take and communicate lensing decisions.
The traditional way of taking a loan was from money lenders – that was not safe and also carried high-interest rates. Personal loans from banks and other institutions have made it safe and also within the reach and means of a common man. The Digital format ensures that these easy loans in Jaipur and easy to apply, receive and use. While banks take about a week or more to process applications, Qbera does it instantly.
Easy Personal Loans in Jaipur - Difference between Qbera and traditional banks:
||Traditional Lending Institutions
|CIBIL score of 600
||A minimum CIBIL score of 750
|Minimum net monthly income of Rs. 18,000
||Minimum net salary of Rs 30, 000 and more
|No defaults in the last 12 months
||No defaults in the last 12 months
|Overdue payments a few times are allowed
||Overdue payments attract heavy penalty
Features of Easy loans from Qbera
- Multifaceted: The loan can be used to fund a marriage, higher education, exotic vacation and much more. You can choose what you want to do with the amount.
- Easy Application and approvals: The application process is quite simple and completely digital. The loan status is communicated to the applicant instantly, i.e. in as less as 3 min.
- Low CIBIL Considered: Although the credit score is important, a marginally low score is considered by Qbera for a loan.
- Flexible loan tenure & interest rate: The loan tenure ranges from 12 to 60 months along with an attractive interest rate ranging from 10.99% to 24%.
- Individuals in shared accommodation: Those in shared accommodation or staying as paying guest face difficulty in getting the loan approved. Qbera does consider such applicants for a loan.
Tips to ensure manageable Interest rate despite Low CIBIL:
- To counter your low credit points, you can establish your ability to manage regular EMI payments and sufficient income with supporting documents. The tenure at the job and overall job stability is a contributing factor.
- To bring down the rate of interest, you can apply for an unsecured personal loan along with a co-applicant or a guarantor. This helps if your spouse or co-applicant has a good credit history.
- It is a possibility that your previous loan closure reports haven’t been communicated with the bureau. So, do a regular screening of your credit report and take corrective measures, if needed.
- Another aspect that puts you in a position to negotiate your loan interest rate is your income. If you don't have too many debt sources and your debt to income percentage is under 20%, your profile can be associated with low-risk, and lenders wouldn't mind giving you a loan even if your CIBIL score isn't all that impressive. This can happen on a case to case basis, and certain other aspects including age, employment stability, and employer reputation influence an aspect such as this.
1. Can I get a personal loan in Jaipur if I am a self-employed individual?
A. No, currently, Qbera offers personal loans only to salaried individuals in Jaipur.
2. What are some other cities where Qbera offers personal loans?
A. Qbera also offers personal loans in Bangalore, Chennai, Delhi/NCR, Pune, Mumbai, Hyderabad and Ahmedabad.
3. What if I’ve had late payments in the past? Will I still be eligible for the loan?
A. Yes, late payments in the past aren’t necessarily a problem, unless you’ve had too many instances of them. If you’ve consistently had late payments, your loan will most likely not be approved.
4. What is the minimum credit score to apply for a personal loan in Jaipur with Qbera?
A. Your minimum credit score should be 600.
5. What is the minimum loan amount that I can apply for?
A. The minimum loan amount you can apply for with Qbera is Rs. 25,000.
Interest Rate & Other Charges
||11.99% to 35.99%
|| 1% to 5% of total loan amount
||₹1,00,000 to ₹15,00,000
||12 to 60 months
- Processing Fee deduction of ₹5000 (2.5% of 2 Lacs) from loan amount, thus, the amount credited to your account will be ₹1.95 Lacs
- EMI of ₹7091 per month
- Total payable amount in 3 years = 36 times ₹7091 = ₹2,55,276
- Total Interest paid in 3 years = ₹55,276, hence, annual interest paid = ₹18,425 (which translates to an effective flat annual rate of interest of 9.21%)
- Age: 21-57 years old
- Net Monthly Income must be more than Rs. 18,000.
- No defaults in the last 24 months.
Documents Required after Digital Approval
- Aadhaar Card
- PAN Card
- 4 Cheques from your Salary Account
- Current Address Proof
- Permanent Address Proof (in case the permanent address is different from the address on Aadhaar card)
"I am really happy that I got a loan from Qbera. My application has been rejected by lenders in the past without giving any explanation for rejection. Qbera approved my loan with minimum documents. Thanks a lot once again."
I did not want to make many enquiries as many requests can lower the CIBIL score. I contacted Qbera on a Monday and by evening itself they had an offer for me. They kept me informed through every step of the process and were also flexible with regards to my commitments. In the end, the loan was disbursed within two days of documents submission. Thank you Qbera for simplifying the process and helping me find a loan. " Show more...
"It was a nice experience with Qbera. I have never seen such an easy process for getting a loan, especially when you need it the most. Thank you Qbera for your support."
"I had a hassle-free experience with Qbera. It was a very easy application procedure and in a short span of 3 days I got my loan credited to my account. Thank you so much for the support Team Qbera"
"It was very easy to get a loan from Qbera. I just applied on their website and got a confirmed offer immediately. The amount was transferred soon after. Will give it 5 out of 5"
"It's good and quick response from the Qbera team to get the loan. They are very good at the communicating the things properly and appropriately"
Following a Supreme Court Order dated 13th March, 2018, Insurance regulator IRDAI extended the deadline for linking the 12-digit unique identity number with various insurance policies.
A day after SBI hiked deposit rates across maturities, the largest lender of India also raised MCLR by up to 25 basis points. MCLR is now at 8.15 percent which was earlier at 7.95 percent. This signals a possible increase in the EMIs of all types of loans – starting from personal loans to home, auto and other loans. ICICI Bank and Punjab National Bank (PNB) also hiked their MCLR by 15 bps. PNB home loans will now be at 8.6% and for women it will be 8.55%.