Personal Loans made simple!
Personal Loan in Kolkata
Looking for a personal loan in Kolkata a the best interest rates in the market? Qbera offers personal finance options to salaried individuals in Kolkata at affordable rates of interest. Apply for a personal loan in under 3 minutes, get instant loan approval, and get your amount disbursed within 24-48 hours. Minimum income required to apply for personal loans from Qbera is Rs. 18,000 per month (net monthly income) and the minimum credit score required is 600.
Features and benefits of Personal Loans in Kolkata from Qbera
Super-fast loan processing: When you apply with Qbera, you’ll receive approval within a few seconds – you don’t necessarily have to wait for days to receive approval. Qbera’s proprietary risk-based algorithm assesses various aspects of an individual’s credit profile – score, repayment history, number of sources of credit, etc. and accordingly determines his/her eligibility. If you apply and your profile satisfies Qbera’s internal credit norms, you will receive instant approval on your loan.
Documents for Personal Loans in Kolkata can be submitted online: Once you fill out details – personal, professional and KYC and after your loan application has received approval, the next step requires you to submit your documents. The process here is extremely simple, with Qbera’s advanced platform allowing individuals to upload their supporting documents online, on the website. You’ll be required to submit your KYC documents and income documents. Note that your bank statements can be submitted online as well, by logging in with your internet banking credentials on a secure web platform called Perfios.
Same day document verification: Once you submit your documents, they will be digitally verified on the very same day, post which you will receive final loan approval – at this stage, you will receive your customized loan offer. An executive will visit you to obtain physical copies of your KYC documents only, photographs, and cheque leaves from your bank account (salary account).
Loans for individuals staying in shared accommodations: If you’re currently residing in a shared accommodation, don’t worry! While other lenders might reject you, Qbera does not reject applicants only on the basis of their type of residents. In fact, Qbera offers personal loans to individuals staying in shared accommodations as well.
Personal Loans in Kolkata for those employed with uncategorized companies: If your organization isn’t categorized or listed with most lenders in the market, there’s isn’t anything to stress about – just get your loan from Qbera. Most popular lenders reject applicants employed with uncategorized or unlisted employers.
How to apply for a Personal Loan in Kolkata from Qbera?
- Visit the Qbera website and fill out your personal and professional details.
- Upload your supporting documents and get a customized loan offer.
- Submit hard copies of your KYC documents (photocopies), photographs and cheque leaves from your salary account on the very same day.
- Accept your customized loan offer and get your loan amount disbursed within 24 hours post that.
Documents required for a Personal Loan from Qbera
- Aadhaar Card
- PAN Card
- Salary slips for the last 3 months
- Bank statements for the last 3 months
- Cheque leaves from your salary account
- Processing Fee deduction of ₹5000 (2.5% of 2 Lacs) from loan amount, thus, the amount credited to your account will be ₹1.95 Lacs
- EMI of ₹7091 per month
- Total payable amount in 3 years = 36 times ₹7091 = ₹2,55,276
- Total Interest paid in 3 years = ₹55,276, hence, annual interest paid = ₹18,425 (which translates to an effective flat annual rate of interest of 9.21%)
- Age: 21-57 years old
- Net Monthly Income must be more than Rs. 18,000.
- No defaults in the last 24 months.
- You must be residing in Delhi/NCR, Bangalore, Pune, Chennai, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Ahmedabad or Kolkata.
Documents Required after Digital Approval
- Aadhaar Card
- PAN Card
- 4 Cheques from your Salary Account
- Current Address Proof
- Permanent Address Proof (in case the permanent address is different from the address on Aadhaar card)
"I am really happy that I got a loan from Qbera. My application has been rejected by lenders in the past without giving any explanation for rejection. Qbera approved my loan with minimum documents. Thanks a lot once again."
I did not want to make many enquiries as many requests can lower the CIBIL score. I contacted Qbera on a Monday and by evening itself they had an offer for me. They kept me informed through every step of the process and were also flexible with regards to my commitments. In the end, the loan was disbursed within two days of documents submission. Thank you Qbera for simplifying the process and helping me find a loan. " Show more...
"It was a nice experience with Qbera. I have never seen such an easy process for getting a loan, especially when you need it the most. Thank you Qbera for your support."
"I had a hassle-free experience with Qbera. It was a very easy application procedure and in a short span of 3 days I got my loan credited to my account. Thank you so much for the support Team Qbera"
"It was very easy to get a loan from Qbera. I just applied on their website and got a confirmed offer immediately. The amount was transferred soon after. Will give it 5 out of 5"
"It's good and quick response from the Qbera team to get the loan. They are very good at the communicating the things properly and appropriately"