Personal Loans made simple!
Personal Loan in Navi Mumbai
Get super-fast loans in Navi Mumbai at affordable rates of interest starting from just 11% p.a. Apply today and get approval within seconds. Qbera’s instant loans are for individuals with a minimum net monthly income of Rs. 20,000.
Everything you need to know about Personal Loans in Navi Mumbai from Qbera
Also known as New Bombay, Navi Mumbai is a planned city that’s located along the western coast of Maharashtra. The city has two parts, namely the North and South Navi Mumbai. As you’d already guess, Navi Mumbai has an excellent infrastructure, currently estimated to Rs 40 billion. It also houses several educational institutions that offer courses in a large range of domains. And that’s not all! Multiple multinational agencies like Siemens, McDonald’s, Reliance, Accenture and L & T have their offices here owing to which the city has slowly and steadily risen to be one of the biggest business hubs of the nation. Due to Navi Mumbai’s fast-paced lifestyle, many individuals here require quick cash to meet their personal and professional needs. And at times like these, they directly head to Fintech lenders. Yes, unlike many other cities where Fintech is a relatively new phenomenon, Navi Mumbai has embraced digital lending. Due to this reason, most individuals here head to digital lending platforms every time they need a personal loan in Navi Mumbai.
But why are the masses choosing digital over conventional platforms for personal loans in Bangalore and other Indian cities? Well, the idea is simple. Since their lifestyles are incredibly fast-paced, they’d settle for nothing that takes time. Most people in the city are actively engaged in business or corporate ventures, and as they can’t take out the time to deal with the entire process of a bank loan, they look for options that offer quick, instant cash. Interestingly, this is where Fintech lenders come in and stand an edge ahead of others. Unlike their conventional counterparts, these lenders offer hassle-free loans in your desired timeline. The documentation is relatively simple, and you also get to choose flexible tenures and interest rates. In case you’re still wondering whether digital platforms are really worth it when it comes to personal loans in Navi Mumbai, here’s all you got to know:
Personal Loan in Navi Mumbai | The Qbera Difference
CIBIL score of 600
Minimum CIBIL score of 750
Minimum net monthly income of Rs. 20,000
Minimum net salary of Rs 30, 000 and more
No defaults in the last 12 months
No defaults in last 12 months
Late payments are allowed a couple of times.
Late payments lead to heavy penalty
Why Opt for Qbera to Secure a Personal Loan in Navi Mumbai?
In case you’re still not convinced, here are a couple of reasons why you should count on Qbera for your personal loan in Navi Mumbai.
- Fast Disbursal- Unlike conventional lenders, Qbera disburses your funds in a couple of hours. The application is simple, and since they use a web-based algorithm, your creditworthiness is checked tad faster.
- Collateral free Loan- Loans that require collateral bring forth plenty of hassles. Your assets are at risks and you’re under constant pressure. But Qbera simplifies this issue by offering collateral free loans to people with a credit score of 600 and higher.
- Completely safe- At times, people are apprehensive while applying for a personal loan online. But with Qbera, your details are completely safe. We do not share your details with any third party-app and all your details are kept secure with a stringent SSL encryption.
Interest Rate & Other Charges
||11.99% to 35.99%
|| 1% to 5% of total loan amount
||₹1,00,000 to ₹15,00,000
||12 to 60 months
- Processing Fee deduction of ₹5000 (2.5% of 2 Lacs) from loan amount, thus, the amount credited to your account will be ₹1.95 Lacs
- EMI of ₹7091 per month
- Total payable amount in 3 years = 36 times ₹7091 = ₹2,55,276
- Total Interest paid in 3 years = ₹55,276, hence, annual interest paid = ₹18,425 (which translates to an effective flat annual rate of interest of 9.21%)
- Age: 21-57 years old
- Net Monthly Income must be more than Rs. 18,000.
- No defaults in the last 24 months.
Documents Required after Digital Approval
- Aadhaar Card
- PAN Card
- 4 Cheques from your Salary Account
- Current Address Proof
- Permanent Address Proof (in case the permanent address is different from the address on Aadhaar card)
"I am really happy that I got a loan from Qbera. My application has been rejected by lenders in the past without giving any explanation for rejection. Qbera approved my loan with minimum documents. Thanks a lot once again."
I did not want to make many enquiries as many requests can lower the CIBIL score. I contacted Qbera on a Monday and by evening itself they had an offer for me. They kept me informed through every step of the process and were also flexible with regards to my commitments. In the end, the loan was disbursed within two days of documents submission. Thank you Qbera for simplifying the process and helping me find a loan. " Show more...
"It was a nice experience with Qbera. I have never seen such an easy process for getting a loan, especially when you need it the most. Thank you Qbera for your support."
"I had a hassle-free experience with Qbera. It was a very easy application procedure and in a short span of 3 days I got my loan credited to my account. Thank you so much for the support Team Qbera"
"It was very easy to get a loan from Qbera. I just applied on their website and got a confirmed offer immediately. The amount was transferred soon after. Will give it 5 out of 5"
"It's good and quick response from the Qbera team to get the loan. They are very good at the communicating the things properly and appropriately"