Personal Loan in Pune
Personal Loan in Pune
Pune is the second largest city of Maharashtra. Considered as one of the fastest growing cities of the Asia-pacific region, Pune is a major educational hub including half of the total international students in India. The city is an evolving business centre and is one of the nine cities in the world which host IT and automotive companies. In case you are looking for an instant personal loan in Pune, Qbera is the answer to your financial needs. You can apply for a personal loan in Pune for any of your instant plans that require quick funds.
Qbera offers unsecured personal loans in Pune to those who earn a minimum monthly income of Rs. 20,000. Unlike traditional methods of loan processing, Qbera allows its customers to complete the entire application process digitally. We understand that it is quite an effort to spare time to visit banks and other financial institutions to get a loan. Which is why we offer online verification of your documents, income as well online approval.
Benefits of Personal Loan in Pune through Qbera.com
When you apply for a personal loan in Pune, you can get access to a lot of benefits like digital application, online approval, online EMI calculation and so on. Let us discuss those in detail here:
1. All in one solution for personal loans
A personal loan from Qbera will help you overcome any kind of financial emergency in your life. Most people use it to fund a marriage event in their family, to book a customised honeymoon package, to close a debt, to buy a second-hand vehicle or to buy an expensive gift for their loved ones. You can get a personal loan in Pune through Qbera.com within 24-48 hours.
2. Easy online application
Our application process for a personal loan in Pune is completely online and requires minimal use of physical documents. You can upload them while filling the online application form and get them verified online too.
3. Online EMI calculation
Qbera hosts an online EMI calculator that can help you find out your EMI in few seconds by putting the values of your monthly income and current EMI amount if you are paying any. Once you get the EMI, you can also find out how much loan amount and loan tenure you would be eligible for.
4. Flexible loan tenure
When you apply for a personal loan in Pune, you can choose from a flexible loan tenure of 6 to 60 months to repay the loan amount.
5. Fast disbursal
With our constant efforts to reduce the TAT, we are able to disburse a personal loan to our customers within 24 hours.
6. Low rates & zero hidden charges
Interest rates are decided based on your credit profile and risk. The starting rate is as low as 11.99%, which is fairly low when compared to credit card interest rates.
7. Easy Repayment
Qbera allows you to make repayments of EMI via NACH mandate. With the help of NACH, the EMIs will be automatically debited from your bank account through net-banking.
8. Living in a shared accommodation? We have a loan for you
Now you don't have to get rejected for a loan just because you are staying in a PG or shared accommodation. At Qbera, we use our proprietary risk-based model to assess your repayment capacity in future and will revert with a loan for you.
How to apply for a personal loan in Pune?
A personal loan can be availed online through Qbera.com in the following steps:
1. Login to Qbera and click on "Apply Now". You will be asked to fill the online application form.
2. Give your personal and employment details such as age, gender, personal and professional email iD etc.
3. Upload the bank statements and required documents which we will verify online only.
4. After you get digitally approved our customer executive will be at your doorstep to collect the physical documents. (We recommend you to keep those documents ready in order to avoid further delays in the profile assessment).
5. Once you get final approval, we will offer you a loan amount that you can choose to either accept or reject.
6. Once you accept the offer, the loan amount gets disbursed to your bank account within 24-48 hours.
Easy Loans and Immediate Loans in Pune
There are many monetary needs that can arise when one seeks to settle in an upcoming city and it is not always prudent to depend on one’s family for all financial needs. Personal loans from Qbera that do not require any kind of collateral or guarantor is the key to finance any such need. Varied monetary requirements can be easily managed with an easy loan in Pune.
Interest on Easy Loans in Pune from Qbera
The interest rates start from 10.99% p.a. and go up tp 35% p.a. The interest offered on a loan depends on several parameters including an individual's credit score, repayment history, income, and employment stability. Qbera uses risk-based pricing to determine interest rates on loan applications. This means that if your credit health is impressive, you are certain to be offered a low-interest rate on your application.
Easy Loans in Pune - Difference between Qbera and traditional banks
|CIBIL score of 600
||A minimum CIBIL score of 750
|Minimum net monthly income of Rs. 18,000
||Minimum net salary of Rs 30, 000 and more
|No defaults in the last 12 months
||No defaults in the last 12 months
|Late payments a few times are allowed
||Late payments attract heavy penalty
Features of an Easy Loan in Pune from Qbera
An easy loan in Pune from Qbera does not require any kind of collateral. There is no asset at stake or a need for a guarantor as the loan is approved based on the applicant’s salary.
The CIBIL score helps lenders form an insight into borrower’s credibility. Those with scores lesser than 750 face immense difficulty in securing a loan. Qbera, however, does consider such applications and considers a score of 600 for personal loans. However, individuals applying with Qbera are required to be salaried with a minimum net monthly income of Rs. 18,000.
The highly competitive interest rate starting at 10.99% is one the best in the industry that ensures that you do not shell out obscene amounts at the end of the loan term.
The long repayment tenure spanning 5 years helps maintain nominal monthly balance so that the EMIs do not disrupt the family budget
An easy loan is Pune is also highly flexible. It can be used for any kinds of payments, home renovation, planning a vacation, consolidating debts etc.
How to choose an ideal loan tenure for Easy Personal Loans?
Selecting a loan tenure is a major aspect when deciding on a personal loan. A long repayment tenure means that the monthly repayments will be less when compared to a short loan tenure. So essentially, it is based on what kind of income you get and how much you amount you can manage as EMI without severely disturbing your monthly budget.
It is therefore advisable to consider the following points:
What is your income and the household budget?
How much debt has to be paid out on a monthly basis – both secured and unsecured?
Are there any future gains that can be ideally utilized?
An immediate loan in Pune will help you during your time of urgent need. Choose Qbera for instant personal loans disbursed within 24 hours. Get super-quick loan approval and repay through flexible repayment tenures ranging from 6 months to 60 months.
Popular as the “Oxford of the east” with a wide plethora of colleges and universities, Pune is one of the major players in the manufacturing and IT field. For immediate loan in Pune, it is advisable to approach Fintechs like Qbera rather than traditional banks. Urgent needs call for immediate action and that is not possible with traditional setups. The many checks and conditions in place make it difficult to disburse immediate personal loans. Qbera, on the other hand, combines technological advancements with best practices in the lending industry to arrive at a decision instantly. An immediate loan in Pune from Qbera can be your best solution in your time of need.
Time is quite important, and the technological advancements have enabled Qbera to undertake the complete process online. The application for an immediate loan in Pune is submitted with the click of a button and eligibility is instantly communicated, required documents are submitted and verification is undertaken. The entire process is done quickly and often takes less than a day. It is possible to disburse the amount after all the necessary formalities within 24-48 hours.
Advantages of Qbera’s Immediate Loan in Pune
Let's look at some advantages of choosing Qbera for an immediate loan.
- No collateral required- These are unsecured loans and so, you don’t have to worry about pledging your assets. This is one major fact that is very much loved by youngsters, as they do not have to pledge asset or be dependent on anyone to be a sponsor.
- Flexible repayment options – Armed with a long repayment tenure, these loans are ideal for everyone. You can adjust the tenure to make the monthly EMI manageable and thereby eliminates the obvious tension that follows a loan of any kind.
- Low CIBIL is considered- Even if your credit score is low when compared to the bank’s standard requirement of 750, you can receive the loan. A minimal low score of 600 is also considered. This is an added advantage to persons who fail to secure a loan due to the low credit scores.
- Competitive rate of interest- The interest rate of personal loans is very important and decides the actual amount that will be paid to the institution at the end of the loan term. The interest rate starts at 10.99% and is among the best in the industry.
- Flexible loan: These loans are extremely flexible and can be used to fund any need. The end use of the loan is not dictated by any norms of the institution. You can use the amount to make wedding arrangements, plan to upgrade your education, use the amount to plan an exotic vacation or honeymoon, consolidate debts. The scope is limitless – you can also plan for a home renovation or buy a second-hand vehicle with the same.
There are some basic eligibility criteria that are spelled out by the institution and this differs. So, it is imperative to go through the requirements of your chosen institution. You should ideally submit an application only after meeting these basic conditions.
Eligibility for Immediate Loan in Pune from Qbera
- Salaried individual
- A minimum take-home salary of Rs 18,000/-
- Age group of 23-55
- A CIBIL score of 600 with no payment defaults in the last 12 months
1. What eligibility criteria do I need to fulfil to get a personal loan in Pune?
- You must be salaried and your net monthly income must be at least Rs. 20,000 or more.
- Your age should be at least 23 years and not more than 55 years.
- Your credit performance in the last 24 months must not contain any defaults.
- You must be residing in Delhi/NCR, Bangalore, Pune, Chennai, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Ahmedabad and Jaipur.
2. What is the fastest way to pay back for my personal loan?
Qbera allows you to pay through automatic EMIs that get deducted from your bank account via NACH mandate.
3. My loan application was once rejected by Qbera. Can I re-apply for a personal loan?
Unfortunately, we may have to reject some of the applicants if they are unable to meet our basic eligibility criteria. We require you to wait for at least 3 months before re-applying for a personal loan.
4. Is part/prepayment allowed on my personal loan in Pune?
Though Qbera does not allow any part-payments, you can prepay your loan after completing 1 year of repayment. (Foreclosure charges: 5% + GST applicable).
5. How much time will I get to repay the loan in Pune?
Qbera gives a flexible loan tenure of 6 to 60 months for you choose a loan tenure that suits your repayment capacity.
Interest Rate & Other Charges
||11.99% to 35.99%
|| 1% to 5% of total loan amount
||₹1,00,000 to ₹15,00,000
||12 to 60 months
- Processing Fee deduction of ₹5000 (2.5% of 2 Lacs) from loan amount, thus, the amount credited to your account will be ₹1.95 Lacs
- EMI of ₹7091 per month
- Total payable amount in 3 years = 36 times ₹7091 = ₹2,55,276
- Total Interest paid in 3 years = ₹55,276, hence, annual interest paid = ₹18,425 (which translates to an effective flat annual rate of interest of 9.21%)
- Age: 21-57 years old
- Net Monthly Income must be more than Rs. 18,000.
- No defaults in the last 24 months.
Documents Required after Digital Approval
- Aadhaar Card
- PAN Card
- 4 Cheques from your Salary Account
- Current Address Proof
- Permanent Address Proof (in case the permanent address is different from the address on Aadhaar card)
"I am really happy that I got a loan from Qbera. My application has been rejected by lenders in the past without giving any explanation for rejection. Qbera approved my loan with minimum documents. Thanks a lot once again."
I did not want to make many enquiries as many requests can lower the CIBIL score. I contacted Qbera on a Monday and by evening itself they had an offer for me. They kept me informed through every step of the process and were also flexible with regards to my commitments. In the end, the loan was disbursed within two days of documents submission. Thank you Qbera for simplifying the process and helping me find a loan. " Show more...
"It was a nice experience with Qbera. I have never seen such an easy process for getting a loan, especially when you need it the most. Thank you Qbera for your support."
"I had a hassle-free experience with Qbera. It was a very easy application procedure and in a short span of 3 days I got my loan credited to my account. Thank you so much for the support Team Qbera"
"It was very easy to get a loan from Qbera. I just applied on their website and got a confirmed offer immediately. The amount was transferred soon after. Will give it 5 out of 5"
"It's good and quick response from the Qbera team to get the loan. They are very good at the communicating the things properly and appropriately"
Following a Supreme Court Order dated 13th March, 2018, Insurance regulator IRDAI extended the deadline for linking the 12-digit unique identity number with various insurance policies.
A day after SBI hiked deposit rates across maturities, the largest lender of India also raised MCLR by up to 25 basis points. MCLR is now at 8.15 percent which was earlier at 7.95 percent. This signals a possible increase in the EMIs of all types of loans – starting from personal loans to home, auto and other loans. ICICI Bank and Punjab National Bank (PNB) also hiked their MCLR by 15 bps. PNB home loans will now be at 8.6% and for women it will be 8.55%.
A loan can get you and your loved ones the comfort of a car and security of a home, and many other things. But your real responsibility begins only after taking the loan.
A panel was of the opinion that state-run lenders need to be consolidated and private banks must compete with new-age financial services fintech firms through better technological innovation.