What is a Personal Loan?
A personal loan is a collateral-free loan provided by financial institutions such as banks and NBFCs. These lenders use your credit score and employment history to provide you with a personal loan. A personal loan is a multipurpose loan. You can use the loan amount to refinance a debt, renovate your home or to plan a vacation.
Qbera Personal Loan
Qbera provides personal loans to salaried individuals in the age group of 23-55, depending mostly on their net monthly income and credit history. The loan amount ranges from ₹25,000 to ₹10 Lakhs and the interest rate is 11.99% - 24%.
Types of Personal Loan
The sky is the limit when you think of reasons to get a personal loan from Qbera. The different types of personal loan offered by Qbera are as shown below:
Weddings in India are too expensive! They always require additional funds besides your budget and savings. It takes months to plan the venue, jewelry, invitation cards, catering management and so on. However, it takes few seconds to pay for each of these. With the help of Qbera personal loan, you will proudly make your big day special at your own cost!
Sometimes, all you need is a lump sum amount to make that dream holiday come true. But your income seems insufficient to fulfill that vacation. Qbera’s personal loan for vacation will help you manage your finances for that trip. Be it the flight bookings, or the hotel booking, or that adventure ride you wished to enjoy with your family.
Home Renovation Loan
Many of us, always want to make certain changes in the way our home looks. But some or the other financial hurdle either delays it or probably cancels it. It’s quite hard to manage funds for such things. Because home renovation doesn’t usually pop out of mind amidst the unaffordable daily expenses. A Home Renovation Loan from Qbera can help you make your house your dream home. Change the look of your drawing room, kitchen, or the verandah.
Medical Emergency Loans
It’s quite hard to manage the funds when you face a medical emergency. The hospitalization charges followed by huge medical bills may cost you a fortune. Get a personal loan from Qbera and pay for all the medical treatments in a go. Family health is more important than anything in our lives.
Debt Consolidation Loan
Whether it is a credit card loan or an existing loan, it never seems to end. All it does is add to your financial burden day by day. A personal loan can combine all existing loans into one and charges a relatively lower interest rate. Qbera provides debt consolidation loans at a very low interest rate. These loans, without any hidden charges, will help you get rid of debts once at a time.
Features & Benefits of Personal Loan:
- Multipurpose: Qbera offers personal loan for various reasons. Use it for a grand wedding or to plan a vacation. This instant cash can also be used to finance a car or a bike.
- Easy Application: A personal loan from Qbera is very easy to apply. You don’t have to visit the office. Just provide your details through an online application form at Qbera.com. Upload the required employment documents and grab an offer within few hours.
- Quick approval: The loan processing at Qbera is hassle-free. It provides quick approvals to borrowers with an excellent credit score.
- No Collateral: Qbera does not ask for any collateral or guarantor. So, don’t worry if you do not have any legal property or your own to pledge.
- Flexible loan tenure: You can repay the loan amount in EMIs (Equated Monthly Installments) at your convenient time. The loan tenure ranges from 12 to 60 months.
- Minimal documentation: The loan processing with Qbera is hassle-free with least documents.
- Multiple repayment options: You can repay the loan amount via post-dated cheques, ECS or AD.
- Budget-friendly interest rates: Qbera offers attractive interest rates ranging from 11.99% - 24%.
Interest Rate & Other Charges
Interest rates differ widely depending upon various lenders. Qbera offers best in the market rates ranging from 11.99% - 24%.
14 – 24%
2 – 4% of total loan amount
2.5% of principal outstanding
Min: ₹25,000 Max: ₹10,00,000
Min: 1 year Max: 5 years
Advantages of a Personal Loan:
A personal loan is an unsecured loan that doesn’t ask for any collaterals to be pledged. A collateral is any property owned by you legally. It can be your home or your car or anything. Fortunately, you don’t need to pledge these properties in case you want an approval for personal loan. Because a personal loan is approved on the basis of credit score and regular income.
No limit to end use
You will be the master of the funds that you borrow from a personal loan. Because you do not need to explain to anybody why you need the money. There can be many reasons for taking a personal loan. And it is the easiest way to fulfil your instant monetary needs.
Almost all the lenders have made application for personal loan online and quick. It saves time and energy. You can logon to their websites, fill up the online application form and get a quote in 1 or 2 working business days.
The list of documents required for personal loan with Qbera is very less. Once you apply online, a customer representative will be at your doorstep to collect those documents. Hence, no more visits to the branch office.
Improve your credit score
A good credit score is what helps you become eligible for loans. But what if you are already in debt? A personal loan can consolidate your existing loans at a lower interest rate and wind it up in short term. This can eventually boost your declined credit score.
Personal Loan EMI Calculator
Before you apply for a personal loan, calculate your EMI. The EMI determines whether you can afford to pay back the loan amount. Many of us don't know that how lenders calculate our EMIs. Don’t worry we won't ask you to do any complex calculations. The online EMI calculators are quick and provide accurate EMIs. All you need to do is feed 3 values in the Online EMI calculator of Qbera:
- Your loan amount
- Rate of interest
- Loan tenure
The result obtained is competitive, quick and transparent.
1. What is the tenure of a personal loan from Qbera?
The loan tenure at Qbera is a flexible one and it ranges from 1 to 5 years (12 to 60 months).
2. What is an EMI?
It is the fixed amount that a borrower pays to the lender on a particular date every month. An EMI includes the principal and interest charged on a loan.
3. What is the minimum and maximum loan amount that I can get from Qbera?
The loan amount ranges between Rs. 25,000 to Rs. 10 Lacs.
4. What is unique about Qbera?
Our technology and lending partnership allow us to offer a world-class experience to our borrowers:
- Paperless application
- Instant lending decision
- Digital verification of income, employment and residence
- Disbursement of loan within 24-48 hours
Our CIBIL score cut-off is 625 and we can give loans to employees of more than 9 lac companies in India. Now you don’t have to get rejected by banks just because they have not analyzed and categorized your employer.
5. What should be my age to apply for a loan with Qbera?
You must be at least 23 years old to apply for a loan.
6. What should be my minimum salary to get a loan?
Your net monthly income must be Rs. 20,000 or more.
7. What should be my CIBIL score cut-off for a personal loan?
Our CIBIL score cut-off is 625 (V2 score).
8. What is the rate of interest charged on a personal loan?
Rate of interest depends on a borrower’s income, CIBIL score, employer, age etc. Qbera collects information from your application form and various other data sources to create a personalized loan offer for you. Our interest rates start at 11.99%.
9. What is the eligibility criteria to get a loan from Qbera?
To get a loan from Qbera, a borrower should meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Must be a salaried employee.
- Age must be between 23-55 years.
- Net monthly income must be Rs. 20,000 or more.
- No defaults in the last 24 months.
- You must be residing in Delhi/NCR, Bangalore, Pune, Chennai, Mumbai or Hyderabad.
10. How do I apply for a loan online?
To apply for a loan online, click here. For queries, please Whatsapp us on +91 89719 28484.
11. What are the documents required to get a loan from Qbera?
The following documents would be required after your loan is digitally approved:
- Aadhar Card
- PAN Card
- 4 cheques from your salary account
- Current address proof
- Permanent address proof (in case the permanent address is different from the address on Aadhar card)
- Passport size photo
12. What is the processing fee charged on a personal loan by Qbera?
The processing fee ranges between 2% - 4%.
13. How can I repay my loan?
Qbera provides easy repayment of its smart loans through automatic debit of EMIs via NACH mandate.
14. Why was my loan application rejected at Qbera?
Although we have one of the best approval rates in the industry, we may have to reject some applications if they do not meet our basic qualification criteria. You can re-apply after 3 months in case you think that your credit profile has improved.
15. Can I re-apply for a loan?
Qbera requires you to wait for at least 3 months before re-applying for a personal loan.
16. How much time does Qbera take to process a loan application?
It will not take more than 10 minutes to fill up your online application form. Our technology allows us to disburse the approved loan amount within 24-48 hours.
17. Is part/prepayment allowed on my personal loan?
We do not allow part-payments. However, you can prepay your loan after completing 1 year of repayment. (Foreclosure charges: 5% + GST applicable).
18. Do I need to submit any collateral to get a personal loan from Qbera?
All personal loans offered by Qbera are unsecured. Hence, you need not submit any assets or property to secure a loan.
Interest Rate & Other Charges
||11.99% to 35.99%
|| 1% to 5% of total loan amount
||₹1,00,000 to ₹15,00,000
||12 to 60 months
- Processing Fee deduction of ₹5000 (2.5% of 2 Lacs) from loan amount, thus, the amount credited to your account will be ₹1.95 Lacs
- EMI of ₹7091 per month
- Total payable amount in 3 years = 36 times ₹7091 = ₹2,55,276
- Total Interest paid in 3 years = ₹55,276, hence, annual interest paid = ₹18,425 (which translates to an effective flat annual rate of interest of 9.21%)
- Age: 21-57 years old
- Net Monthly Income must be more than Rs. 18,000.
- No defaults in the last 24 months.
Documents Required after Digital Approval
- Aadhaar Card
- PAN Card
- Current Address Proof
"I am really happy that I got a loan from Qbera. My application has been rejected by lenders in the past without giving any explanation for rejection. Qbera approved my loan with minimum documents. Thanks a lot once again."
I did not want to make many enquiries as many requests can lower the CIBIL score. I contacted Qbera on a Monday and by evening itself they had an offer for me. They kept me informed through every step of the process and were also flexible with regards to my commitments. In the end, the loan was disbursed within two days of documents submission. Thank you Qbera for simplifying the process and helping me find a loan. " Show more...
"It was a nice experience with Qbera. I have never seen such an easy process for getting a loan, especially when you need it the most. Thank you Qbera for your support."
"I had a hassle-free experience with Qbera. It was a very easy application procedure and in a short span of 3 days I got my loan credited to my account. Thank you so much for the support Team Qbera"
"It was very easy to get a loan from Qbera. I just applied on their website and got a confirmed offer immediately. The amount was transferred soon after. Will give it 5 out of 5"
"It's good and quick response from the Qbera team to get the loan. They are very good at the communicating the things properly and appropriately"
After almost five years, HDFC today announced its new benchmark PLR as 16.35%.
According to a CRISIL report on the home loan portfolio, lending to self-employed individuals has increased to 30 percent for Fiscal Year 2017-18, against the 20 percent recorded since last 4 years.
The Reserve Bank of India has put 11 Public Sector Banks under the Prompt Corrective Action (PCA) scheme over the issue of Non-performing Assets.
IDBI Bank has reported a massive loss to the tune of Rs. 772 crore, a report released by the bank stated. The bank attributed the loss to loan fraud, courtesy of borrowers from the erstwhile state of Andhra Pradesh. The bank’s shares fell by almost 5.25% to Rs. 75.25/share after news of the loan fraud surfaced
Following a Supreme Court Order dated 13th March, 2018, Insurance regulator IRDAI extended the deadline for linking the 12-digit unique identity number with various insurance policies.
A day after SBI hiked deposit rates across maturities, the largest lender of India also raised MCLR by up to 25 basis points. MCLR is now at 8.15 percent which was earlier at 7.95 percent. This signals a possible increase in the EMIs of all types of loans – starting from personal loans to home, auto and other loans. ICICI Bank and Punjab National Bank (PNB) also hiked their MCLR by 15 bps. PNB home loans will now be at 8.6% and for women it will be 8.55%.
A loan can get you and your loved ones the comfort of a car and security of a home, and many other things. But your real responsibility begins only after taking the loan.
A panel was of the opinion that state-run lenders need to be consolidated and private banks must compete with new-age financial services fintech firms through better technological innovation.