Apply For Personal Loan
Apply For Personal Loan
A personal loan, as the name goes, can be availed for any personal reason. Whether you want instant cash for an education fee, for a medical emergency, for a holiday ticket or for that perfect wedding. The end usage of the loan amount is totally up to you. The eligibility of personal loan depends on various factors such as your age, your credit score (CIBIL score), your monthly income and so on.
Personal Loan Benefits & Features
- Minimal documentation: No worries about piling up the list of documents, personal loan needs the least.
- No collateral: Have no assets or property? Don’t worry, it’s a personal loan.
- Choose your own tenure: Yes! you can choose your own time to repay the amount (ranging from 6 months to max 60 months).
- Simple repayment options: Access to a plethora of repayment options like: post-dated cheques, ECS, or AD.
- Budget-friendly interest rates: A personal loan offers best interest rates as per the market standards.
Personal Loan EMI Calculator
Sometimes you may want to calculate the EMIs first and then decide how much loan amount you can afford to pay back. Either you can calculate it manually or by using the various online tools which help you determine your EMIs in few minutes. All you need to keep in mind is the loan amount, rate of interest and the loan tenure. Feed in these values and you will get your EMI, which would be error free and faster than manual efforts. The result that you get using the Personal Loan EMI Calculator will be much accurate. You can also take help of the EMI calculators online which provide graphical presentations of your EMIs in detail.
Types of Personal Loan
As we discussed above, a salaried individual can borrow instant money for different reasons. Based on those, a personal loan can be classified into following categories:
There can be even more additions to these depending on your need for instant cash. For example, second-hand car loan, second-hand bike loan, unsecured loan etc.
Sometimes the unending checklist of a wedding ceremony may take a toll on you financially. It becomes a difficult task to stretch the budget limit if you want to get it done in a special way. In such cases a personal loan for marriage can come very handy. It can cover all your expenses for apparels, plot booking, the catering, managing the guests and even small expenses such as decorations and other event management needs.
A holiday on mind rests only when accomplished. But what if you don’t have the sufficient funds to bring it on? A travel loan is all what you need. Get instant money and go exploring your dream destinations the way you like. While handling all the flight or train tickets, your hotel stay, sight-seeing, and other adventurous activities, a personal loan for travel is designed to fund all the necessary holiday expenditures for you.
Home Renovation Loan
Sometimes, just a few changes in your home could make it a better place for living. Improve the way your house looks and make it a home with the help of a home renovation loan. It is nothing but a personal loan which gives you access to instant funds required to renovate a home. You can use the funds to add a second floor, or get your home entirely painted, may be you can change the interiors in a more attractive way or even add a small utility area. Make the apt use of a home renovation loan at your ease.
Many of you must have faced an unforeseen medical emergency in your life. Be it with your parents, your cousins or relatives, and even friends. What makes it more annoying is the costly surgeries and biopsies, making you lose all your savings at once. Sometimes you even need to manage extra money or borrow it to pay the medicine bills charged in the end. A medical loan can prove to be a boon in such situations. You can access the borrowed money within 24 hours after you get approved. So, you can pay for the hospital bills and surgeries right on time, which in case of insurance policies gets delayed and make you pay from your own pockets.
Credit Card Refinancing Loan
How wonderful it could be if you can club the repayment amount of all your credit card debts into a single loan. A personal loan called the credit card refinancing loan is at your rescue. The major reason to switch to this loan is the lower interest rate. Majorly it is a replacement of your current existing loan to a new one. The new one is a personal loan which can help you clear off your credit card dues and save thousands per month. Fortunately, you can apply for this personal loan from Qbera which takes minimal documentation and quick approval within few hours of application.
1. What is the tenure of a personal loan from Qbera?
The loan tenure at Qbera is a flexible one and it ranges from 1 to 5 years (12 to 60 months).
2. What is an EMI?
It is the fixed amount that a borrower pays to the lender on a particular date every month. An EMI includes the principal and interest charged on a loan.
3. What is the minimum and maximum loan amount that I can get from Qbera?
The loan amount ranges between Rs. 25,000 to Rs. 10 Lacs.
4. What is unique about Qbera?
Our technology and lending partnership allow us to offer a world-class experience to our borrowers:
- Paperless application
- Instant lending decision
- Digital verification of income, employment and residence
- Disbursement of loan within 24-48 hours
Our CIBIL score cut-off is 625 and we can give loans to employees of more than 9 lac companies in India. Now you don’t have to get rejected by banks just because they have not analyzed and categorized your employer.
5. What should be my age to apply for a loan with Qbera?
You must be at least 23 years old to apply for a loan.
6. What should be my minimum salary to get a loan?
Your net monthly income must be Rs. 20,000 or more.
7. What should be my CIBIL score cut-off for a personal loan?
Our CIBIL score cut-off is 625 (V2 score).
8. What is the rate of interest charged on a personal loan?
Rate of interest depends on a borrower’s income, CIBIL score, employer, age etc. Qbera collects information from your application form and various other data sources to create a personalized loan offer for you. Our interest rates start at 11.99%.
9. What is the eligibility criteria to get a loan from Qbera?
To get a loan from Qbera, a borrower should meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Must be a salaried employee.
- Age must be between 23-55 years.
- Net monthly income must be Rs. 20,000 or more.
- No defaults in the last 24 months.
- You must be residing in Delhi/NCR, Bangalore, Pune, Chennai, Mumbai or Hyderabad.
10. How do I apply for a loan online?
To apply for a loan online, click here. For queries, please Whatsapp us on +91 89719 28484.
11. What are the documents required to get a loan from Qbera?
The following documents would be required after your loan is digitally approved:
- Aadhar Card
- PAN Card
- 4 cheques from your salary account
- Current address proof
- Permanent address proof (in case the permanent address is different from the address on Aadhar card)
- Passport size photo
12. What is the processing fee charged on a personal loan by Qbera?
The processing fee ranges between 2% - 4%.
13. How can I repay my loan?
Qbera provides easy repayment of its smart loans through automatic debit of EMIs via NACH mandate.
14. Why was my loan application rejected at Qbera?
Although we have one of the best approval rates in the industry, we may have to reject some applications if they do not meet our basic qualification criteria. You can re-apply after 3 months in case you think that your credit profile has improved.
15. Can I re-apply for a loan?
Qbera requires you to wait for at least 3 months before re-applying for a personal loan.
16. How much time does Qbera take to process a loan application?
It will not take more than 10 minutes to fill up your online application form. Our technology allows us to disburse the approved loan amount within 24-48 hours.
17. Is part/prepayment allowed on my personal loan?
We do not allow part-payments. However, you can prepay your loan after completing 1 year of repayment. (Foreclosure charges: 5% + GST applicable).
18. Do I need to submit any collateral to get a personal loan from Qbera?
All personal loans offered by Qbera are unsecured. Hence, you need not submit any assets or property to secure a loan.
- Processing Fee deduction of ₹5000 (2.5% of 2 Lacs) from loan amount, thus, the amount credited to your account will be ₹1.95 Lacs
- EMI of ₹7091 per month
- Total payable amount in 3 years = 36 times ₹7091 = ₹2,55,276
- Total Interest paid in 3 years = ₹55,276, hence, annual interest paid = ₹18,425 (which translates to an effective flat annual rate of interest of 9.21%)
- Age: 21-57 years old
- Net Monthly Income must be more than Rs. 18,000.
- No defaults in the last 24 months.
- You must be residing in Delhi/NCR, Bangalore, Pune, Chennai, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Ahmedabad or Kolkata.
Documents Required after Digital Approval
- Aadhaar Card
- PAN Card
- 4 Cheques from your Salary Account
- Current Address Proof
- Permanent Address Proof (in case the permanent address is different from the address on Aadhaar card)
"I am really happy that I got a loan from Qbera. My application has been rejected by lenders in the past without giving any explanation for rejection. Qbera approved my loan with minimum documents. Thanks a lot once again."
I did not want to make many enquiries as many requests can lower the CIBIL score. I contacted Qbera on a Monday and by evening itself they had an offer for me. They kept me informed through every step of the process and were also flexible with regards to my commitments. In the end, the loan was disbursed within two days of documents submission. Thank you Qbera for simplifying the process and helping me find a loan. " Show more...
"It was a nice experience with Qbera. I have never seen such an easy process for getting a loan, especially when you need it the most. Thank you Qbera for your support."
"I had a hassle-free experience with Qbera. It was a very easy application procedure and in a short span of 3 days I got my loan credited to my account. Thank you so much for the support Team Qbera"
"It was very easy to get a loan from Qbera. I just applied on their website and got a confirmed offer immediately. The amount was transferred soon after. Will give it 5 out of 5"
"It's good and quick response from the Qbera team to get the loan. They are very good at the communicating the things properly and appropriately"
IDBI Bank has reported a massive loss to the tune of Rs. 772 crore, a report released by the bank stated. The bank attributed the loss to loan fraud, courtesy of borrowers from the erstwhile state of Andhra Pradesh. The bank’s shares fell by almost 5.25% to Rs. 75.25/share after news of the loan fraud surfaced
Following a Supreme Court Order dated 13th March, 2018, Insurance regulator IRDAI extended the deadline for linking the 12-digit unique identity number with various insurance policies.
A day after SBI hiked deposit rates across maturities, the largest lender of India also raised MCLR by up to 25 basis points. MCLR is now at 8.15 percent which was earlier at 7.95 percent. This signals a possible increase in the EMIs of all types of loans – starting from personal loans to home, auto and other loans. ICICI Bank and Punjab National Bank (PNB) also hiked their MCLR by 15 bps. PNB home loans will now be at 8.6% and for women it will be 8.55%.
A loan can get you and your loved ones the comfort of a car and security of a home, and many other things. But your real responsibility begins only after taking the loan.