Personal Loans made simple!
- Processing Fee deduction of ₹5000 (2.5% of 2 Lacs) from loan amount, thus, the amount credited to your account will be ₹1.95 Lacs
- EMI of ₹7091 per month
- Total payable amount in 3 years = 36 times ₹7091 = ₹2,55,276
- Total Interest paid in 3 years = ₹55,276, hence, annual interest paid = ₹18,425 (which translates to an effective flat annual rate of interest of 9.21%)
- You must be a Salaried Employee
- Age: 23-55 years old
- Net Monthly Income must be more than Rs. 20,000.
- No defaults in the last 24 months.
- You must be residing in Delhi/NCR, Bangalore, Pune, Chennai, Mumbai or Hyderabad.
Documents Required after Digital Approval
- Aadhaar Card
- PAN Card
- 4 Cheques from your Salary Account
- Current Address Proof
- Permanent Address Proof (in case the permanent address is different from the address on Aadhaar card)
"I am really happy that I got a loan from Qbera. My application has been rejected by lenders in the past without giving any explanation for rejection. Qbera approved my loan with minimum documents. Thanks a lot once again."
I did not want to make many enquiries as many requests can lower the CIBIL score. I contacted Qbera on a Monday and by evening itself they had an offer for me. They kept me informed through every step of the process and were also flexible with regards to my commitments. In the end, the loan was disbursed within two days of documents submission. Thank you Qbera for simplifying the process and helping me find a loan. " Show more...
"It was a nice experience with Qbera. I have never seen such an easy process for getting a loan, especially when you need it the most. Thank you Qbera for your support."
"I had a hassle-free experience with Qbera. It was a very easy application procedure and in a short span of 3 days I got my loan credited to my account. Thank you so much for the support Team Qbera"
"It was very easy to get a loan from Qbera. I just applied on their website and got a confirmed offer immediately. The amount was transferred soon after. Will give it 5 out of 5"
"It's good and quick response from the Qbera team to get the loan. They are very good at the communicating the things properly and appropriately"
Best Personal Loan - Offers & Interest Rates
The search for the best personal loans is almost always on. With so many lenders out there, it becomes quite a task to find the best personal loan offers. There are several lenders in the market, each of course offering the best personal loan rates in the market (at least everybody claims to).
Personal loan interest rates depend on your credit score and your repayment history. So if you approach a personal loan lender claiming to offer a personal loan at the lowest interest rate possible, you can only qualify for the interest rate if your credit score is extremely good and you’ve had a clean credit profile.
Let’s look at the best personal loan offers in the market to help you zero-in on the ideal lender. We look at the interest rates offered by different lending institutions to give you a better idea of what you can expect.
Best Personal Loan Offers and Interest Rates 2018
|Serial No.||Lending Institution||Personal Loan Interest Rate (% p.a.)|
Finding the ideal lender and getting the best personal loan interest rates
Here are some pointers that will help you get the best personal loan offers with the most affordable interest rates in the market:
- Do some research to find out the lowest offered rates.
- Look at parameters such as quick loan disbursals, low turnaround times and digital application process.
- Negotiate with lenders to get the best possible rate. Negotiations will, however, be successful only if you have a good credit profile.
- Look at requirements such as income and credit score and approach lenders who offer loans in accordance with your credit score and your income.
- Choose shorter tenures so that you can pay lesser interest over the course of the tenure. Longer tenures, although they attract lower repayments, require you to pay higher interest over the course of your loan tenure.