Personal Loans made simple!
Cash Loan from Private Finance
Getting a cash loan from Private Finance can be your best bet if you're looking for instant credit. Qbera offers instant personal loans to salaried individuals who have a minimum net monthly income of Rs. 20,000 per month. The best thing about getting a personal loan from Qbera is that you can get your loan amount within 24-48 hours after receiving final loan approval, post submission of your supporting documents. Let's find out more about the Aadhaar Finance Personal Loan from Qbera.
Getting Cash Loans from Private Finance from Qbera - the smart way to get loans
If you want to get a cash loan from private lenders instantly, you can get one from Qbera by following these very simple steps. Here is what you need to know about getting an instant personal loan from Qbera:
- Visit the Qbera website and fill out your details in the online application form. Details to be filled out will include your personal and professional details.
- Once you've filled out your details, based on your credit profile, you will receive instant loan approval. Note that information on your credit profile is obtained through your PAN details from the bureau. Qbera's proprietary risk-based algorithm will assess if you qualify for the loan, and on the basis of which, you will be made a customized loan offer.
- You will then have to go ahead and submit your supporting documents, following which an executive will visit you to collect physical copies of your documents. Once you submit your documents, they are verified on the same day, and you will receive a customized loan offer based on your repayment capabilities, credit score, income, etc.
- You can also know your eligible loan amount by accessing Qbera's online EMI calculator - just adjust the income and current repayments (monthly) sliders' and know the amount you are eligible for.
- Once you accept your loan offer, you will receive your amount within 24-48 hours. Note that all the information in the documents needs to be accurate and consistent. Your application can face rejection if the information is inconsistent.
Documents Required for Cash Loans from Private Finance in India
The following are the documents to be submitted in order to get a cash loan
- Aadhaar Card
- PAN Card
- Salary Slips (last 3 months)
- Bank statements (last 3 months)
- Cheque Leave from salary account
Eligibility Criteria for Cash Loans from Private Finance Companies in India:
The following eligibility criteria need to be met for cash loans from private finance:
- Your age should be not less than 23 years and not more than 55 years.
- Your CIBIL score should be at least 600, although Qbera offers loans even to individuals with a score of 575, as long as other credit parameters are healthy.
- The minimum income required for cash loans from private finance from Qbera is Rs. 20,000 per month.
- A minimum employment experience of 6 months is necessary to become eligible.
- No defaults should have occurred in the last 12 months in order to get instantly approved for cash loans from Qbera.
Essential things to consider while applying for cash loans from private finance
1. Do you really require the loan? do a thorough study about your requirement before applying for a loan. Apply for an amount that is justly required and does not take extra amount simply because you can.
2. Check the eligibility criteria as these differ from institution to institution and forms the first check for loan acceptance or rejection.
3. Check your CIBIL score: Higher the score, better are your chances of getting the loan and also at an enviable interest rate. Those with a marginally lower score can also get an easy approval personal loan from Qbera.
4. Check the interest-rate offered: Lower the interest rate, lesser the total payout at the end of the loan term. So, take care to negotiate a better interest rate.
Interest Rate & Other Charges
||11.99% to 35.99%
|| 1% to 5% of total loan amount
||₹1,00,000 to ₹15,00,000
||12 to 60 months
- Processing Fee deduction of ₹5000 (2.5% of 2 Lacs) from loan amount, thus, the amount credited to your account will be ₹1.95 Lacs
- EMI of ₹7091 per month
- Total payable amount in 3 years = 36 times ₹7091 = ₹2,55,276
- Total Interest paid in 3 years = ₹55,276, hence, annual interest paid = ₹18,425 (which translates to an effective flat annual rate of interest of 9.21%)
- Age: 21-57 years old
- Net Monthly Income must be more than Rs. 18,000.
- No defaults in the last 24 months.
Documents Required after Digital Approval
- Aadhaar Card
- PAN Card
- Current Address Proof
"I am really happy that I got a loan from Qbera. My application has been rejected by lenders in the past without giving any explanation for rejection. Qbera approved my loan with minimum documents. Thanks a lot once again."
I did not want to make many enquiries as many requests can lower the CIBIL score. I contacted Qbera on a Monday and by evening itself they had an offer for me. They kept me informed through every step of the process and were also flexible with regards to my commitments. In the end, the loan was disbursed within two days of documents submission. Thank you Qbera for simplifying the process and helping me find a loan. " Show more...
"It was a nice experience with Qbera. I have never seen such an easy process for getting a loan, especially when you need it the most. Thank you Qbera for your support."
"I had a hassle-free experience with Qbera. It was a very easy application procedure and in a short span of 3 days I got my loan credited to my account. Thank you so much for the support Team Qbera"
"It was very easy to get a loan from Qbera. I just applied on their website and got a confirmed offer immediately. The amount was transferred soon after. Will give it 5 out of 5"
"It's good and quick response from the Qbera team to get the loan. They are very good at the communicating the things properly and appropriately"