Get Instant Cash Loan
Instant Cash Loans in India
Instant cash loans are unsecured personal loans that are made available almost instantly. The turnaround time for instant cash loans in India is about 48 hours, making these loans a great saviour in times of emergencies or situations that require immediate access to funds.
Qbera offers instant cash loans in India to salaried individuals. Unlike traditional lenders that are active in the market today, Qbera offers instant online loans to individuals with low CIBIL scores and low incomes. Currently, as per Qbera's eligibility criteria for instant cash loans in India, individuals with a minimum credit score of 600 and a minimum income of Rs, 20,000 are eligible.
Why choose Qbera for cash loans in India?
There are a good number of reasons why Qbera has the upper hand in the personal loan market today. Here are a few reasons
- Qbera offers instant cash loans to low income levels and low CIBIL scores.
- Individuals residing in shared accommodations are also eligible for cash loans with Qbera.
- Employees of unlisted companies aren't rejected. Traditional banks, however, reject applications of individuals employed in uncategorized/unlisted companies.
- The application process adopted by Qbera is super-quick, fast, and completely digital.
Interest Rate & Other Charges
||10.99% to 35.99%
|| 1% to 5% of total loan amount
||₹1,00,000 to ₹15,00,000
||12 to 60 months
- Processing Fee deduction of ₹5000 (2.5% of 2 Lacs) from loan amount, thus, the amount credited to your account will be ₹1.95 Lacs
- EMI of ₹7091 per month
- Total payable amount in 3 years = 36 times ₹7091 = ₹2,55,276
- Total Interest paid in 3 years = ₹55,276, hence, annual interest paid = ₹18,425 (which translates to an effective flat annual rate of interest of 9.21%)
- Age: 21-57 years old
- Net Monthly Income must be more than Rs. 18,000.
- No defaults in the last 24 months.
Documents Required after Digital Approval
- Aadhaar Card
- PAN Card
- 4 Cheques from your Salary Account
- Current Address Proof
- Permanent Address Proof (in case the permanent address is different from the address on Aadhaar card)
"I am really happy that I got a loan from Qbera. My application has been rejected by lenders in the past without giving any explanation for rejection. Qbera approved my loan with minimum documents. Thanks a lot once again."
I did not want to make many enquiries as many requests can lower the CIBIL score. I contacted Qbera on a Monday and by evening itself they had an offer for me. They kept me informed through every step of the process and were also flexible with regards to my commitments. In the end, the loan was disbursed within two days of documents submission. Thank you Qbera for simplifying the process and helping me find a loan. " Show more...
"It was a nice experience with Qbera. I have never seen such an easy process for getting a loan, especially when you need it the most. Thank you Qbera for your support."
"I had a hassle-free experience with Qbera. It was a very easy application procedure and in a short span of 3 days I got my loan credited to my account. Thank you so much for the support Team Qbera"
"It was very easy to get a loan from Qbera. I just applied on their website and got a confirmed offer immediately. The amount was transferred soon after. Will give it 5 out of 5"
"It's good and quick response from the Qbera team to get the loan. They are very good at the communicating the things properly and appropriately"
Following a Supreme Court Order dated 13th March, 2018, Insurance regulator IRDAI extended the deadline for linking the 12-digit unique identity number with various insurance policies.
A day after SBI hiked deposit rates across maturities, the largest lender of India also raised MCLR by up to 25 basis points. MCLR is now at 8.15 percent which was earlier at 7.95 percent. This signals a possible increase in the EMIs of all types of loans – starting from personal loans to home, auto and other loans. ICICI Bank and Punjab National Bank (PNB) also hiked their MCLR by 15 bps. PNB home loans will now be at 8.6% and for women it will be 8.55%.