Cash Loan Online in India
Cash Loan Online in India
How do you get a cash loan online in India?
If you want to get an unsecured urgent loan, it is best to approach Fintech or P2P lenders that offer cash loans online in India at a set rate of interest, usually in the range between 10.99% p.a. to 25% p.a. Note that the rate of interest can be much higher depending on the lender and an applicant's credit score. With a good credit score, you can end up getting a much lesser interest rate on your cash loan!
Cash Loans Online from Qbera
Qbera offers instant cash loans to salaried individuals with a minimum net monthly income of Rs. 20,000, and a credit score of at least 600. Let's take a look at some notable features of cash loans from Qbera:
Online Cash Loans for individuals with sub-prime credit scores
Qbera offers online cash loans to individuals with fairly low credit scores. If you wish to apply for a personal loan with Qbera, you should have a minimum credit score of at least 600. Private banks, on the other hand, require applicants to have a minimum score of 700-750. So if your credit score is low, but above 200, you can definitely be eligible for a cash loan from Qbera.
Personal loans disbursed within 24 hours
After you receive initial approval from Qbera, your documents will be verified on the very same day, following which you will receive a customized loan offer. Once you accept your loan offer, your amount will be disbursed to your bank account within 24 hours.
Paperless application process
The loan process is almost entirely paperless - a representative from Qbera will come to collect a copy of your KYC documents and obtain your signatures on the loan documents. This is the only step that involves paperwork - all other steps of the application (which make for most of the application) do not involve any paperwork.
Cash Loans for individuals staying in paying guest accommodations and shared flats
Qbera offers instant personal loans even to individuals staying in shared accommodations. Applicants residing in shared accommodations might not qualify for personal loans with most private banks owing to their strict eligibility criteria. Most private banks don't offer loans to applicants staying in shared accommodations.
Digital verification process
Most information provided, including documents that are uploaded, are verified by Qbera digitally. As mentioned earlier, this process involves minimal paperwork. The digital verification process has also helped to reduce the turnaround time for personal loans from Qbera.
Employees of unlisted companies are eligible too
If your employer is not listed or categorized, don't worry! Qbera offers instant loans to employees of unlisted companies as well, and currently serves employees of over 7,00,000 companies in India.
Eligibility for cash loans from Qbera
- You must be a salaried individual.
- Your credit score should be at least 600 and your income should be at least Rs. 20,000 per month.
- Information provided in the documents has to be accurate and consistent.
- You should be employed with your current organization for at least 3 months (bank statements and payslips for the last 3 months have to be submitted).
- No instances of defaults should be present in your credit profile over the last 12 months.
- Processing Fee deduction of ₹5000 (2.5% of 2 Lacs) from loan amount, thus, the amount credited to your account will be ₹1.95 Lacs
- EMI of ₹7091 per month
- Total payable amount in 3 years = 36 times ₹7091 = ₹2,55,276
- Total Interest paid in 3 years = ₹55,276, hence, annual interest paid = ₹18,425 (which translates to an effective flat annual rate of interest of 9.21%)
- Age: 21-57 years old
- Net Monthly Income must be more than Rs. 18,000.
- No defaults in the last 24 months.
- You must be residing in Delhi/NCR, Bangalore, Pune, Chennai, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Ahmedabad or Kolkata.
Documents Required after Digital Approval
- Aadhaar Card
- PAN Card
- 4 Cheques from your Salary Account
- Current Address Proof
- Permanent Address Proof (in case the permanent address is different from the address on Aadhaar card)
"I am really happy that I got a loan from Qbera. My application has been rejected by lenders in the past without giving any explanation for rejection. Qbera approved my loan with minimum documents. Thanks a lot once again."
I did not want to make many enquiries as many requests can lower the CIBIL score. I contacted Qbera on a Monday and by evening itself they had an offer for me. They kept me informed through every step of the process and were also flexible with regards to my commitments. In the end, the loan was disbursed within two days of documents submission. Thank you Qbera for simplifying the process and helping me find a loan. " Show more...
"It was a nice experience with Qbera. I have never seen such an easy process for getting a loan, especially when you need it the most. Thank you Qbera for your support."
"I had a hassle-free experience with Qbera. It was a very easy application procedure and in a short span of 3 days I got my loan credited to my account. Thank you so much for the support Team Qbera"
"It was very easy to get a loan from Qbera. I just applied on their website and got a confirmed offer immediately. The amount was transferred soon after. Will give it 5 out of 5"
"It's good and quick response from the Qbera team to get the loan. They are very good at the communicating the things properly and appropriately"