Consumer Cash Loan
Consumer Cash Loans in India
What are consumer loans or cash loans?
Consumer loans, also called money loans or cash loans, are categories under personal loans – they’re basically types of personal loans that come with varying tenure choices. All three types of loans in discussion – cash loans, money loans and the consumer loan – are unsecured loans. They do not require you to submit or pledge an asset as a form of security against the loan.
Where can you get a cash loan in India?
You can get a money loan or a consumer loan from a bank, a licensed lending institution, an NBFC, or a Fintech company. Qbera is amongst the leading Fintechs offering money loans and consumer loans to salaried individuals. The application process for a consumer loan is extremely simple and can be completed in just a few steps under 5 minutes.
How to apply for a consumer loan from Qbera?
Let’s look at these steps that elucidate how you can apply for money loans or consumer loans from Qbera:
Visit the Qbera website and click on the option to apply for a loan. Money loans are currently available only to salaried employees. If you’re self-employed, you are not eligible for a money loan from Qbera at the moment.
Choose the purpose for your loan and the loan amount.
The Qbera online EMI calculator will help you determine your consumer loan eligibility. You can know how much you’re eligible for by entering your income and current monthly repayment liabilities.
Submit your bank statements for the last 6 months using your netbanking credentials through a secure channel. Submit your other documents too – documents supporting personal and professional information.
Documents for your consumer loan will then be digitally verified. Other parameters of your profile including your income and repayments will be closely examined, following which you will receive approval if your profile meets Qbera’ internal credit norms.
In case you don’t have a credit history, a representative from Qbera will visit you and collect your documents. This is done in order to accurately verify your details.
Once your documents are verified and your profile satisfies the internal standards of Qbera, you will receive a final approval along with a customized loan offer.
Once you accept the loan offer, the loan amount will reach your bank account within 24 hours.
Why choose Qbera for cash loans?
- Qbera offers money loans for individuals with a low credit score. The minimum credit score to be eligible for a Qbera money loan is 600.
- Qbera offers money loans even for low-income persons (persons with less salary). The minimum income to be eligible for a money loan from Qbera is Rs. 20,000 p.m.
- Even if your employer isn’t listed and you’ve faced rejection from multiple lenders because of this reason, Qbera will offer you a consumer loan. Qbera services employees of over 7 lakh companies in India and does not reject applications plainly because certain companies/organisations are not listed.
- The entire process for a money loan from Qbera is completed within 1 day. The application process is digital, including document and information verification.
Interest rate on cash loans from Qbera
The interest rate on cash loans from Qbera starts from 11.99% and goes up to 24% p.a. The interest rate will depend on parameters including your credit score, repayment history and no. of credit sources.
How is the interest rate on my cash loan determined?
The interest rate on your loan application, which can range from 11.99% p.a. to 24% p.a., is primarily dependent on three parameters. Let’s look at these three parameters in detail:
Your past repayment history
Your repayment pattern or your past repayment history is a crucial aspect that determines your interest rate. If you’ve had a clean repayment record with no instances of late payments or defaults, it will certainly work to benefit you as far as the interest rate is concerned.
However, if you have multiple instances of EMI bounces or late payments in your credit profile, it won’t quite serve to benefit you. Good repayment behaviour in the past will see you get a low rate of interest on your personal loan application.
Your credit score
Perhaps the fundamental component that determines the interest rate on your loan application is your credit score. Your credit score is obtained from your credit report, which also takes into account your repayment history, i.e., if you’ve had instances of late payments and defaults in your credit profile, your credit score will take a hit.
Number of sources of debt
Another aspect that influences the interest rate on your loan application is the number of sources of debt - the number of credit cards or loan accounts in your name. More the number of debt sources, more the interest rate you’re offered (it almost always works that way). For instance, if you want to take a debt consolidation loan to consolidate multiple sources of debt to have a single repayment source, the interest is going to be on the higher side.
1. What tenures are available for money loans from Qbera?
A. You can choose tenures ranging from 6 months to 60 months.
2. What is the minimum age to apply for a money loan from Qbera?
A. The minimum age to apply for a money loan from Qbera is 23 years.
3. What is the maximum age to apply for a Qbera consumer loan?
A. The maximum age to be eligible for a Qbera consumer loan is 55 years.
- Processing Fee deduction of ₹5000 (2.5% of 2 Lacs) from loan amount, thus, the amount credited to your account will be ₹1.95 Lacs
- EMI of ₹7091 per month
- Total payable amount in 3 years = 36 times ₹7091 = ₹2,55,276
- Total Interest paid in 3 years = ₹55,276, hence, annual interest paid = ₹18,425 (which translates to an effective flat annual rate of interest of 9.21%)
- You must be a Salaried Employee
- Age: 23-55 years old
- Net Monthly Income must be more than Rs. 20,000.
- No defaults in the last 24 months.
- You must be residing in Delhi/NCR, Bangalore, Pune, Chennai, Mumbai or Hyderabad.
Documents Required after Digital Approval
- Aadhaar Card
- PAN Card
- 4 Cheques from your Salary Account
- Current Address Proof
- Permanent Address Proof (in case the permanent address is different from the address on Aadhaar card)
"I am really happy that I got a loan from Qbera. My application has been rejected by lenders in the past without giving any explanation for rejection. Qbera approved my loan with minimum documents. Thanks a lot once again."
I did not want to make many enquiries as many requests can lower the CIBIL score. I contacted Qbera on a Monday and by evening itself they had an offer for me. They kept me informed through every step of the process and were also flexible with regards to my commitments. In the end, the loan was disbursed within two days of documents submission. Thank you Qbera for simplifying the process and helping me find a loan. " Show more...
"It was a nice experience with Qbera. I have never seen such an easy process for getting a loan, especially when you need it the most. Thank you Qbera for your support."
"I had a hassle-free experience with Qbera. It was a very easy application procedure and in a short span of 3 days I got my loan credited to my account. Thank you so much for the support Team Qbera"
"It was very easy to get a loan from Qbera. I just applied on their website and got a confirmed offer immediately. The amount was transferred soon after. Will give it 5 out of 5"
"It's good and quick response from the Qbera team to get the loan. They are very good at the communicating the things properly and appropriately"