Digital Loans Online in India
Digital Loans Online in India
Looking for a digital loan online? Apply for one with Qbera and get your loan within 24-48 hours after receiving final approval. Loan amounts range from Rs. 50,000 to Rs. 25,00,000. Choose from a flexible repayment tenure in the range between 6 months and 60 months.
How to get a digital loan in India?
Fintech lenders and P2P lending platforms offer digital online loans in India at varied interest rates starting from 11.99% p.a. The interest rate that you're offered on your loan will depend on a spate of parameters including your credit score, repayment history, number of loan/credit card accounts in your name, and your employment stability. Other factors like your income, age and employer reputation are also considered by lenders while determining the interest rate on your loan application.
Eligibility for digital online loans in India from Qbera
The following are the eligibility parameters that you should meet in order to get approved for a digital loan from Qbera:
- You must be at least 23 years old and not over 55 years of age.
- Your credit score should be at least 600.
- You must be a salaried individual with a minimum net monthly income of Rs. 18,000.
- There should be no instances of payment defaults in the last 12 months.
- All information provided by you should be accurate and consistent with the information provided in the documents.
Documents required for digital online loans from Qbera
- Aadhaar Card
- PAN Card
- Proof of address - Utility bill, Passport or Driver's License
- Income documents - payslips and bank statements for the last 3 months.
Submitting your bank statements online
You can submit your bank statements online through a secure web channel. Even your payslips can be uploaded online. Your bank statements and payslips for the last 3 months need to be submitted - meaning, you should be employed with your current employer for a minimum period of 3 months. Employment stability, i.e., a minimum work experience of about 2 years is preferred.
Once you receive your loan offer, you can submit your bank statements online, using your internet banking credentials. Your bank statements are automatically retrieved, and your income is verified. Once you receive final loan approval, you can expect to receive the funds in your bank account within 24-48 hours.
Tips to keep your credit score high
Here are some tips that will help you maintain a good credit score:
- Make certain that you are consistent with repayments - do not pay too late, as late payments can bring down your credit score.
- EMI bounces also have a huge impact. So, if the auto-debit feature on your loan is active, it is advisable to make sure your EMI debit doesn't bounce.
- Payment defaults have a more severe impact, having the potential to bring down your credit score by a margin of 50 points. So beware of defaults!
- Try not to have too many credit accounts to your name. Multiple loan accounts coupled with multiple credit cards can increase your risk profile, prompting lenders to reject you.
- Make sure you have a healthy balance in your account as lenders also look at your average balance over a set period (usually a quarter) to understand your credit and spending behaviour to evaluate the risk quotient involved with your application.
Interest Rate & Other Charges
||11.99% to 35.99%
|| 1% to 5% of total loan amount
||₹1,00,000 to ₹15,00,000
||12 to 60 months
- Processing Fee deduction of ₹5000 (2.5% of 2 Lacs) from loan amount, thus, the amount credited to your account will be ₹1.95 Lacs
- EMI of ₹7091 per month
- Total payable amount in 3 years = 36 times ₹7091 = ₹2,55,276
- Total Interest paid in 3 years = ₹55,276, hence, annual interest paid = ₹18,425 (which translates to an effective flat annual rate of interest of 9.21%)
- Age: 21-57 years old
- Net Monthly Income must be more than Rs. 18,000.
- No defaults in the last 24 months.
Documents Required after Digital Approval
- Aadhaar Card
- PAN Card
- 4 Cheques from your Salary Account
- Current Address Proof
- Permanent Address Proof (in case the permanent address is different from the address on Aadhaar card)
"I am really happy that I got a loan from Qbera. My application has been rejected by lenders in the past without giving any explanation for rejection. Qbera approved my loan with minimum documents. Thanks a lot once again."
I did not want to make many enquiries as many requests can lower the CIBIL score. I contacted Qbera on a Monday and by evening itself they had an offer for me. They kept me informed through every step of the process and were also flexible with regards to my commitments. In the end, the loan was disbursed within two days of documents submission. Thank you Qbera for simplifying the process and helping me find a loan. " Show more...
"It was a nice experience with Qbera. I have never seen such an easy process for getting a loan, especially when you need it the most. Thank you Qbera for your support."
"I had a hassle-free experience with Qbera. It was a very easy application procedure and in a short span of 3 days I got my loan credited to my account. Thank you so much for the support Team Qbera"
"It was very easy to get a loan from Qbera. I just applied on their website and got a confirmed offer immediately. The amount was transferred soon after. Will give it 5 out of 5"
"It's good and quick response from the Qbera team to get the loan. They are very good at the communicating the things properly and appropriately"