Easy Cash Loans in India
Easy Cash Loans in India
How to get an easy cash loan in India?
Easy cash loans are nothing but personal loans – they are unsecured, requiring no collateral, and can be repaid over flexible tenures. Loan amounts usually range from Rs. 50,000 to Rs. 25,00,000, although some lenders offer smaller loan amounts. Tenures range from 6 months to 60 months. Unlike traditional personal loans, easy cash loans are delivered to your bank account within 24-48 hours and associate with fairly lenient eligibility criteria.
Features of Easy Cash Loans from Qbera
Easy and convenient application process
The application procedure involves some very easy steps which can be completed in a few minutes. All you’ve got to do is fill out the online application form by entering your personal and professional details, and upload your supporting documents.
When you apply for an easy cash loan from Qbera, the process involves minimal paperwork – you only have to submit your KYC documents to the executive who will come to verify your identity. This is much unlike previous times when even until very recently, banks required you to submit exhaustive physical paperwork to process your application. With Qbera, however, you can submit most of your documents online.
Easy Cash Loans for individuals working with unlisted employers
If you are an employee of a company that’s uncategorized or unlisted, Qbera will certainly not reject your application. Top lenders in the market that include private banks only offer loans to individuals who are employed with listed or categorized companies – lenders do their own credit checks of companies and list them, preferring to offer loans only to companies that are listed.
A robust customer service
Qbera customer service executives can be reached through phone, Whatsapp and email on weekdays and weekends. Customer representatives are always available to take questions and address queries of customers. Qbera has always put customers on top and will continue to do so.
Cash Loans for individuals staying in shared accommodations
Individuals staying in shared accommodations will not face rejection from Qbera, unlike popular lenders who do not usually entertain applications of individuals staying in shared accommodations owing to their risk policies. So if you are currently residing in a shared accommodation, not a problem – Qbera has a loan for you. Only that you should be at least 23 years old.
Eligibility for easy cash loans in India
If you want to be eligible for an easy cash loan from Qbera, you are expected to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- You should be 23 years old and not over 55 years old.
- Your minimum net monthly income should be Rs. 20,000 per month.
- Your credit score should be 600 – this is the minimum credit score required to qualify for a personal loan from Qbera.
- You should have had no EMI bounces over the last 3 months.
- No defaults should be present in your credit profile in the last 12 months.
Documents required for cash loans from Qbera
- Aadhaar Card
- PAN Card
- Salary Slips and bank statements for the last 3 months
- Cheque leaves from your salary account.
- Processing Fee deduction of ₹5000 (2.5% of 2 Lacs) from loan amount, thus, the amount credited to your account will be ₹1.95 Lacs
- EMI of ₹7091 per month
- Total payable amount in 3 years = 36 times ₹7091 = ₹2,55,276
- Total Interest paid in 3 years = ₹55,276, hence, annual interest paid = ₹18,425 (which translates to an effective flat annual rate of interest of 9.21%)
- Age: 21-57 years old
- Net Monthly Income must be more than Rs. 18,000.
- No defaults in the last 24 months.
- You must be residing in Delhi/NCR, Bangalore, Pune, Chennai, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Ahmedabad or Kolkata.
Documents Required after Digital Approval
- Aadhaar Card
- PAN Card
- 4 Cheques from your Salary Account
- Current Address Proof
- Permanent Address Proof (in case the permanent address is different from the address on Aadhaar card)
"I am really happy that I got a loan from Qbera. My application has been rejected by lenders in the past without giving any explanation for rejection. Qbera approved my loan with minimum documents. Thanks a lot once again."
I did not want to make many enquiries as many requests can lower the CIBIL score. I contacted Qbera on a Monday and by evening itself they had an offer for me. They kept me informed through every step of the process and were also flexible with regards to my commitments. In the end, the loan was disbursed within two days of documents submission. Thank you Qbera for simplifying the process and helping me find a loan. " Show more...
"It was a nice experience with Qbera. I have never seen such an easy process for getting a loan, especially when you need it the most. Thank you Qbera for your support."
"I had a hassle-free experience with Qbera. It was a very easy application procedure and in a short span of 3 days I got my loan credited to my account. Thank you so much for the support Team Qbera"
"It was very easy to get a loan from Qbera. I just applied on their website and got a confirmed offer immediately. The amount was transferred soon after. Will give it 5 out of 5"
"It's good and quick response from the Qbera team to get the loan. They are very good at the communicating the things properly and appropriately"