Personal Loans made simple!
Easy Loan in Jaipur
An easy personal loan in Jaipur from Qbera is your best solution if you're looking for an instant personal loan that can reach your bank account within 24 hours. Documentation for the loan is extremely easy and can be completed online. You are eligible for an online personal loan from Qbera if your minimum income is Rs. 18,000 per month and your credit score is at least 600.
An Easy Loan in Jaipur from Qbera
The Pink city of Jaipur so named because of the predominance of pink sandstone in its architecture is gaining popularity as an outsourcing hub. Jaipur pays hosts to a variety of multinational companies and the newly opened special economic zone has added to its status as an emerging center for technology and related industries. The presence of Easy loan in Jaipur from Qbera has helped this emerging city finance its growth. The new households and professionals from various parts of the country do not have to worry about monetary deficits. Any monetary need can be taken care of by the instant and easy loan from Qbera. Being a Fintech, Qbera considers the applications digitally and uses advanced technology to instantly take and communicate lensing decisions.
The traditional way of taking a loan was from money lenders – that was not safe and also carried high-interest rates. Personal loans from banks and other institutions have made it safe and also within the reach and means of a common man. The Digital format ensures that these easy loans in Jaipur and easy to apply, receive and use. While banks take about a week or more to process applications, Qbera does it instantly.
Easy Personal Loans in Jaipur - Difference between Qbera and traditional banks:
||Traditional Lending Institutions
|CIBIL score of 600
||A minimum CIBIL score of 750
|Minimum net monthly income of Rs. 18,000
||Minimum net salary of Rs 30, 000 and more
|No defaults in the last 12 months
||No defaults in the last 12 months
|Overdue payments a few times are allowed
||Overdue payments attract heavy penalty
Features of Easy loans from Qbera
- Multifaceted: The loan can be used to fund a marriage, higher education, exotic vacation and much more. You can choose what you want to do with the amount.
- Easy Application and approvals: The application process is quite simple and completely digital. The loan status is communicated to the applicant instantly, i.e. in as less as 3 min.
- Low CIBIL Considered: Although the credit score is important, a marginally low score is considered by Qbera for a loan.
- Flexible loan tenure & interest rate: The loan tenure ranges from 12 to 60 months along with an attractive interest rate ranging from 10.99% to 24%.
- Individuals in shared accommodation: Those in shared accommodation or staying as paying guest face difficulty in getting the loan approved. Qbera does consider such applicants for a loan.
Tips to ensure manageable Interest rate despite Low CIBIL:
- To counter your low credit points, you can establish your ability to manage regular EMI payments and sufficient income with supporting documents. The tenure at the job and overall job stability is a contributing factor.
- To bring down the rate of interest, you can apply for an unsecured personal loan along with a co-applicant or a guarantor. This helps if your spouse or co-applicant has a good credit history.
- It is a possibility that your previous loan closure reports haven’t been communicated with the bureau. So, do a regular screening of your credit report and take corrective measures, if needed.
- Another aspect that puts you in a position to negotiate your loan interest rate is your income. If you don't have too many debt sources and your debt to income percentage is under 20%, your profile can be associated with low-risk, and lenders wouldn't mind giving you a loan even if your CIBIL score isn't all that impressive. This can happen on a case to case basis, and certain other aspects including age, employment stability, and employer reputation influence an aspect such as this.
- Processing Fee deduction of ₹5000 (2.5% of 2 Lacs) from loan amount, thus, the amount credited to your account will be ₹1.95 Lacs
- EMI of ₹7091 per month
- Total payable amount in 3 years = 36 times ₹7091 = ₹2,55,276
- Total Interest paid in 3 years = ₹55,276, hence, annual interest paid = ₹18,425 (which translates to an effective flat annual rate of interest of 9.21%)
- Age: 21-57 years old
- Net Monthly Income must be more than Rs. 18,000.
- No defaults in the last 24 months.
- You must be residing in Delhi/NCR, Bangalore, Pune, Chennai, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Ahmedabad or Kolkata.
Documents Required after Digital Approval
- Aadhaar Card
- PAN Card
- 4 Cheques from your Salary Account
- Current Address Proof
- Permanent Address Proof (in case the permanent address is different from the address on Aadhaar card)
"I am really happy that I got a loan from Qbera. My application has been rejected by lenders in the past without giving any explanation for rejection. Qbera approved my loan with minimum documents. Thanks a lot once again."
I did not want to make many enquiries as many requests can lower the CIBIL score. I contacted Qbera on a Monday and by evening itself they had an offer for me. They kept me informed through every step of the process and were also flexible with regards to my commitments. In the end, the loan was disbursed within two days of documents submission. Thank you Qbera for simplifying the process and helping me find a loan. " Show more...
"It was a nice experience with Qbera. I have never seen such an easy process for getting a loan, especially when you need it the most. Thank you Qbera for your support."
"I had a hassle-free experience with Qbera. It was a very easy application procedure and in a short span of 3 days I got my loan credited to my account. Thank you so much for the support Team Qbera"
"It was very easy to get a loan from Qbera. I just applied on their website and got a confirmed offer immediately. The amount was transferred soon after. Will give it 5 out of 5"
"It's good and quick response from the Qbera team to get the loan. They are very good at the communicating the things properly and appropriately"