Qbera Emergency Loans
I’m in a spiritual realm today. I’m thinking how random life is? How can no amount of groundwork prepare us for Emergencies in life? Life gives you aplenty choices in some matters but gives you none, at many. Time and money become luxuries we won’t have. Our options become limited.
Emergencies need not always bring sorrow and pain. They can even be the reasons for celebration. Like your son’s Graduation day in the U.S. or your daughter’s destination wedding.
Emergency situations create an urgency for funds. Don't blame yourself for wrong decisions you took in the past. Be smart and look for smart solutions like quick cash loan. Emergency Loans are the quickest way to meet the cash demands at crucial times.
What is an Emergency Loan?
You can avail Emergency loans from Banks and NBFCs, to resolve your cash crunch. Emergency loans are personal loans that you can use for Medical, Travel or Asset Recovery etc. Qbera provides quick cash loans with attractive features like instant approval and attractive interest rates starting at 11.99%.
Important Facts That You Should Know About Emergency Loan
Here are the important things you need to know about Emergencies loans:
Non-collateral in nature - Reduces risk.
Minimum paperwork - Saves your valuable time, especially when you don’t have any.
Easy Apply and Approval - Online Processing makes your life easier.
Flexible Repayment Options - Evenly distributes the outstanding amount as EMIs.
No guarantor required - You need not declare a guarantor to secure the loan.
Why Qbera for Emergency Loans?
Qbera is a Financial Technology company with its headquarters in Bangalore. At present, the company offers Personal Loans to salaried professionals in 6 Indian cities.
6 Reasons why you should apply for an Emergency Loan with Qbera
If you are ready to face six kinds of emergencies, there is always a seventh, waiting just around the corner. We perfectly understand our customers and their urgent requirement for funds.
Some of the top reasons to avail an Emergency Loan from Qbera are:
Instant Loan Approval: Eliminates any unwanted delay in the process
Flexible EMIs: EMIs are a convenient way of paying back your loan. Use our Online EMI Calculator to check the EMI amount, even before you apply for the loan. Read more about the benefits of using the Online EMI Calculator on our blog.
Transparent process: Traditional borrowing methods lack clarity in loan approval and EMI calculation. Qbera believes in being transparent with its customers.
Customer Service: Our customer service team will communicate with you at each and every step of your journey with us. Your opinion matters. See the Help section on Our Website for more details and FAQ.
Confidentiality: We promise not to share your data with any third party.
Credit History: Regular payments will improve your credit history.
How to avail a Personal Loan from Qbera?
If you are a salaried individual and your monthly salary is above Rs. 20,000, you can avail hassle-free Instant Personal Loans from Qbera.
The following steps explain ‘How to apply for Emergency Loans’ through Qbera.
Log on to Qbera.com and enter the required basic Personal details.
Furnish your bank statements either by connecting to your Netbanking or e-mailing the same to us.
We will contact you with our offer, within 4 working hours from the time of your application submission.
One of our staff will collect the document copies, at your convenience.
Once we approve your loan, you will receive the cash in your account in less than 24 hours.
Apply here for an Emergency Loan from Qbera and you can thank us later.
Emergency Personal Loans in India from Qbera - here is all that you need to know
Looking for an emergency personal loan that you can get instantly to tide over your financial crisis. Apply for an emergency cash loan from Qbera and get your loan amount instantly.
How to apply for emergency personal loans from Qbera?
By following these simple steps, you can apply for an emergency cash loan from Qbera:
- Visit the site https://www.qbera.com.html and click on the "Apply" option. You will then be directed to the page wherein your details need to be filled out. If you are a salaried individual, click on the relevant option.
- Fill out your details in the respective fields. Make sure the information you enter is correct.
- You will then receive instant loan approval - your credit profile is obtained from the bureau by Qbera's algorithm, and you'll accordingly receive approval.
- If your profile does not meet Qbera's internal credit norms, you will not be able to proceed with your application.
- Once you receive initial approval, you can go ahead and submit your supporting documents. You will also need to submit your e-bank statements through a secure web channel using your internet banking credentials.
- An executive from Qbera will come and receive your documents the very same day. You will, before this, be made a customized loan offer based on your credit health, which you can accept. The customized loan offer will contain your approved loan amount.
- After your documents are verified, you will receive a final loan approval, following which your loan amount will be disbursed to your bank account within 48 hours.
Tips on how you can increase your approval chances
You can improve your approval chances by having a good credit score. If you have to meet Qbera's eligibility criterion, you should have a minimum credits score of 600. MAking regular repayments month-on-month on your existing credit liabilities will help keep your score at a good level, thereby helping you improve your approval chances with lenders. Most top banks that operate in the personal loan segment require individuals to have a minimum credit score of 700. Qbera, however, allows individuals with sub-prime credit scores to apply for loans as well.
Documents required for an emergency personal loan from Qbera
In order to complete your loan application process, you should submit the following documents:
- Aadhaar Card
- PAN Card
- Proof of address
- Salary and income documents
A Quick look at the eligibility for an emergency personal loan from Qbera
- You must be a salaried individual-
- You must have a min net salary of Rs.20 000/-
- You must be above 23 years of age and less than 55 years
- Minimum CIBIL score of 575 and no defaults in the last 24 months
1. What is the tenure of a personal loan from Qbera?
The loan tenure at Qbera is a flexible one and it ranges from 1 to 5 years (12 to 60 months).
2. What is an EMI?
It is the fixed amount that a borrower pays to the lender on a particular date every month. An EMI includes the principal and interest charged on a loan.
3. What is the minimum and maximum loan amount that I can get from Qbera?
The loan amount ranges between Rs. 25,000 to Rs. 10 Lacs.
4. What is unique about Qbera?
Our technology and lending partnership allow us to offer a world-class experience to our borrowers:
- Paperless application
- Instant lending decision
- Digital verification of income, employment and residence
- Disbursement of loan within 24-48 hours
Our CIBIL score cut-off is 625 and we can give loans to employees of more than 9 lac companies in India. Now you don’t have to get rejected by banks just because they have not analyzed and categorized your employer.
5. What should be my age to apply for a loan with Qbera?
You must be at least 23 years old to apply for a loan.
6. What should be my minimum salary to get a loan?
Your net monthly income must be Rs. 20,000 or more.
7. What should be my CIBIL score cut-off for a personal loan?
Our CIBIL score cut-off is 625 (V2 score).
8. What is the rate of interest charged on a personal loan?
Rate of interest depends on a borrower’s income, CIBIL score, employer, age etc. Qbera collects information from your application form and various other data sources to create a personalized loan offer for you. Our interest rates start at 11.99%.
9. What is the eligibility criteria to get a loan from Qbera?
To get a loan from Qbera, a borrower should meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Must be a salaried employee.
- Age must be between 23-55 years.
- Net monthly income must be Rs. 20,000 or more.
- No defaults in the last 24 months.
- You must be residing in Delhi/NCR, Bangalore, Pune, Chennai, Mumbai or Hyderabad.
10. How do I apply for a loan online?
To apply for a loan online, click here. For queries, please Whatsapp us on +91 89719 28484.
11. What are the documents required to get a loan from Qbera?
The following documents would be required after your loan is digitally approved:
- Aadhar Card
- PAN Card
- 4 cheques from your salary account
- Current address proof
- Permanent address proof (in case the permanent address is different from the address on Aadhar card)
- Passport size photo
12. What is the processing fee charged on a personal loan by Qbera?
The processing fee ranges between 2% - 4%.
13. How can I repay my loan?
Qbera provides easy repayment of its smart loans through automatic debit of EMIs via NACH mandate.
14. Why was my loan application rejected at Qbera?
Although we have one of the best approval rates in the industry, we may have to reject some applications if they do not meet our basic qualification criteria. You can re-apply after 3 months in case you think that your credit profile has improved.
15. Can I re-apply for a loan?
Qbera requires you to wait for at least 3 months before re-applying for a personal loan.
16. How much time does Qbera take to process a loan application?
It will not take more than 10 minutes to fill up your online application form. Our technology allows us to disburse the approved loan amount within 24-48 hours.
17. Is part/prepayment allowed on my personal loan?
We do not allow part-payments. However, you can prepay your loan after completing 1 year of repayment. (Foreclosure charges: 5% + GST applicable).
18. Do I need to submit any collateral to get a personal loan from Qbera?
All personal loans offered by Qbera are unsecured. Hence, you need not submit any assets or property to secure a loan.
Interest Rate & Other Charges
||11.99% to 35.99%
|| 1% to 5% of total loan amount
||₹1,00,000 to ₹15,00,000
||12 to 60 months
- Processing Fee deduction of ₹5000 (2.5% of 2 Lacs) from loan amount, thus, the amount credited to your account will be ₹1.95 Lacs
- EMI of ₹7091 per month
- Total payable amount in 3 years = 36 times ₹7091 = ₹2,55,276
- Total Interest paid in 3 years = ₹55,276, hence, annual interest paid = ₹18,425 (which translates to an effective flat annual rate of interest of 9.21%)
- Age: 21-57 years old
- Net Monthly Income must be more than Rs. 18,000.
- No defaults in the last 24 months.
Documents Required after Digital Approval
- Aadhaar Card
- PAN Card
- 4 Cheques from your Salary Account
- Current Address Proof
- Permanent Address Proof (in case the permanent address is different from the address on Aadhaar card)
"I am really happy that I got a loan from Qbera. My application has been rejected by lenders in the past without giving any explanation for rejection. Qbera approved my loan with minimum documents. Thanks a lot once again."
I did not want to make many enquiries as many requests can lower the CIBIL score. I contacted Qbera on a Monday and by evening itself they had an offer for me. They kept me informed through every step of the process and were also flexible with regards to my commitments. In the end, the loan was disbursed within two days of documents submission. Thank you Qbera for simplifying the process and helping me find a loan. " Show more...
"It was a nice experience with Qbera. I have never seen such an easy process for getting a loan, especially when you need it the most. Thank you Qbera for your support."
"I had a hassle-free experience with Qbera. It was a very easy application procedure and in a short span of 3 days I got my loan credited to my account. Thank you so much for the support Team Qbera"
"It was very easy to get a loan from Qbera. I just applied on their website and got a confirmed offer immediately. The amount was transferred soon after. Will give it 5 out of 5"
"It's good and quick response from the Qbera team to get the loan. They are very good at the communicating the things properly and appropriately"
RBI to introduce a ‘Central Digital Currency’ to curb the currency-printing cost. It admits the power and opportunities of blockchain technology.
Rajeev Kumar, the Financial Services Secretary, said that the Banks Board Bureau (BBB) will continue to function even after the term of its existing members expires on March 31, 2018.
According to a data released by RBI, corporate loans contribute to a major chunk of bad loans in public sector banks (PSBs). On the basis of an analysis over released data, more than 73 percent of the bad loans comprised of corporate and industry loans only.
RBI approved the license of Jana Small Finance Bank that started its operations after one year on 28th March, 2018. Earlier known as Janalakshmi Financial Services, the bank looks forward to gain a strong footing in the affordable housing loan market.
Following a Supreme Court Order dated 13th March, 2018, Insurance regulator IRDAI extended the deadline for linking the 12-digit unique identity number with various insurance policies.
A day after SBI hiked deposit rates across maturities, the largest lender of India also raised MCLR by up to 25 basis points. MCLR is now at 8.15 percent which was earlier at 7.95 percent. This signals a possible increase in the EMIs of all types of loans – starting from personal loans to home, auto and other loans. ICICI Bank and Punjab National Bank (PNB) also hiked their MCLR by 15 bps. PNB home loans will now be at 8.6% and for women it will be 8.55%.
A loan can get you and your loved ones the comfort of a car and security of a home, and many other things. But your real responsibility begins only after taking the loan.
A panel was of the opinion that state-run lenders need to be consolidated and private banks must compete with new-age financial services fintech firms through better technological innovation.