Fast Online Loan
Fast Online Loans
Fast Online loans are amongst the most sought after unsecured credit products in the market today – they are actually unsecured personal loans that allow you to initiate and complete the entire loan application process online. The stand-out feature of fast online loans is that they have amazingly low turnaround times.
Fast online loans also go by the name of instant personal loans and quick personal loans, owing to their attribute of reaching bank accounts (upon approval) within a 48-hour window.
Fast Personal Loans from Qbera
Qbera is a leading Financial Technology platform that offers fast personal loans to salaried individuals with a decent credit outlook. There are several Fintechs offering these loans to individuals, but Qbera stands out for some very obvious reasons. Let’s take a look at some features of fast online loans offered by Qbera.
Digital and super-quick loan processing
Your personal finance application with Qbera is processed digitally, on the very same day. Once you enter your details in the online application form, you will receive instant approval based on your credit outlook. You will then be required to upload your supporting documents (which can be done online).
The top-up option
If you apply for a quick personal loan with Qbera, you can get the option of topping-up your loan after you complete paying 9 EMIs. The awesome thing about the top-up option is that you can alter your loan tenure and choose a tenure that best suits your repayment capacity. Choosing a longer tenure would mean lesser monthly repayments but more interest paid over the course of the tenure. Shorter tenures on the other hand attract higher repayments but lower interest payments.
Fast Online Loans for low-income professionals
Qbera offers personal finance to individuals with low-income – a feature that isn’t contiguous with private banks and traditional lenders. For a fast personal loan from Qbera, a net monthly income of just Rs. 20,000 is good enough to qualify.
Personal finance options for individuals with low credit scores
You don’t have to have an impressive credit score to qualify for a personal loan from Qbera. Salaried individuals with a minimum credit score of 600 can apply for immediate personal loans from Qbera.
How to apply for fast online loans from Qbera?
Applying for a loan from Qbera is an extremely simple process that takes under 5 minutes. Let’s look at the steps:
- Visit the Qbera website and click on the option for salaried individuals.
- Fill out your personal and professional details online – in the online application form.
- Once you enter your details, you’ll receive instant approval – this depends on your credit profile.
- Submit your supporting documents online. This includes KYC documents, income documents and your bank statements (you can submit your bank statements by singing-in with your netbanking credentials through a highly secure web platform).
- You will then receive a personalised offer from Qbera depending on your income, credit profile and repayment capacity.
- In select cases, an executive will come visit you to collect your physical documents.
- Once you receive final approval post verification of your documents, you will receive the loan amount within 24-48 hours.
- Processing Fee deduction of ₹5000 (2.5% of 2 Lacs) from loan amount, thus, the amount credited to your account will be ₹1.95 Lacs
- EMI of ₹7091 per month
- Total payable amount in 3 years = 36 times ₹7091 = ₹2,55,276
- Total Interest paid in 3 years = ₹55,276, hence, annual interest paid = ₹18,425 (which translates to an effective flat annual rate of interest of 9.21%)
- Age: 21-57 years old
- Net Monthly Income must be more than Rs. 18,000.
- No defaults in the last 24 months.
- You must be residing in Delhi/NCR, Bangalore, Pune, Chennai, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Ahmedabad or Kolkata.
Documents Required after Digital Approval
- Aadhaar Card
- PAN Card
- 4 Cheques from your Salary Account
- Current Address Proof
- Permanent Address Proof (in case the permanent address is different from the address on Aadhaar card)
"I am really happy that I got a loan from Qbera. My application has been rejected by lenders in the past without giving any explanation for rejection. Qbera approved my loan with minimum documents. Thanks a lot once again."
I did not want to make many enquiries as many requests can lower the CIBIL score. I contacted Qbera on a Monday and by evening itself they had an offer for me. They kept me informed through every step of the process and were also flexible with regards to my commitments. In the end, the loan was disbursed within two days of documents submission. Thank you Qbera for simplifying the process and helping me find a loan. " Show more...
"It was a nice experience with Qbera. I have never seen such an easy process for getting a loan, especially when you need it the most. Thank you Qbera for your support."
"I had a hassle-free experience with Qbera. It was a very easy application procedure and in a short span of 3 days I got my loan credited to my account. Thank you so much for the support Team Qbera"
"It was very easy to get a loan from Qbera. I just applied on their website and got a confirmed offer immediately. The amount was transferred soon after. Will give it 5 out of 5"
"It's good and quick response from the Qbera team to get the loan. They are very good at the communicating the things properly and appropriately"
Following a Supreme Court Order dated 13th March, 2018, Insurance regulator IRDAI extended the deadline for linking the 12-digit unique identity number with various insurance policies.
A day after SBI hiked deposit rates across maturities, the largest lender of India also raised MCLR by up to 25 basis points. MCLR is now at 8.15 percent which was earlier at 7.95 percent. This signals a possible increase in the EMIs of all types of loans – starting from personal loans to home, auto and other loans. ICICI Bank and Punjab National Bank (PNB) also hiked their MCLR by 15 bps. PNB home loans will now be at 8.6% and for women it will be 8.55%.