Hdfc Bank Personal Loan
Hdfc Bank Personal Loan
HDFC Bank is one of the largest banks of India, based in Mumbai. The bank also marks its presence in Bahrain, Hong Kong and Dubai. It provides a variety of products and financial services. Its first corporate office was commenced by the then Finance Minister Manmohan Singh in Worli, Mumbai. Its major financial services include:
Loan against Property
In 2016, NABARD pronounced HDFC Bank as the best performer in Microfinance among the private sectors.
HDFC Personal Loan
HDFC Bank provides Personal Loan to fulfill all your needs with easy documentation and quick processing. The bank avails loans to both salaried and self-employed individuals. It provides only one type of personal loan. You can use the loan amount for various reasons such as:
In need of extra cash
Eligibility Criteria for HDFC Bank Personal Loan:
Age limit is 21 years to 60 years
Age limit is 21 to 65 years
Must be employed full time with current employer for the last 12 months.
Must be into same business for last 36 months.
Net monthly income must be at least Rs. 15,000 (Rs. 20,000 for those who stay in Mumbai, Delhi, Bengaluru, Chennai, Hyderabad, Pune, Kolkata, Ahmedabad, Cochin)
Net annual turnover must be Rs. 4,000,000.
Documents required for HDFC Bank Personal Loan
ID Proof (any one)
- Aadhar Card
- Copy of passport
- Voter ID
Address Proof (any one)
- Copy of ration card
- Electricity Bill
- Telephone Bill
- Rental agreement
- Last 3 months’ bank statement / last 6 months’ bank passbook
- Latest 3 month’s salary slip
- Latest Form 16
HDFC Bank Personal Loan Interest Rate & Other Charges
Rs. 15,000 – Rs. 15,00,000
Starting from Rs. 15,000
Up to 2.5%
Up to 2.5%
2-4% of amount prepaid
Based on customer profile
HDFC Bank Personal Loan EMI Calculator
You can apply for HDFC Bank personal loan at Qbera.com. If you find it difficult to calculate your EMI, go to our website and you can easily use the online tool to figure out how much EMI you will need to pay every month. Keep these 3 things ready before you start calculating your EMI: Loan amount, rate of interest and loan tenure. Just feed these in the calculator and you will get the results in no time. The benefit of EMI calculator is that you can evaluate your EMI depending on different interest rates. You can reduce the loan amount in case you want to pay less EMI every month. Our Personal Loan EMI Calculator is very user friendly and makes your EMI determination much faster and accurate.
Why you should Apply for a Personal Loan from Qbera?
Qbera is an online leading marketplace for salaried individuals in need of instant cash. With the help of its huge database, the Fintech has successfully disbursed a significant amount of personal loans to the underserved segment across India. Let us understand why you should choose Qbera to apply for an HDFC personal loan.
- Quick and Transparent Processing
- Qbera assures a transparent processing of personal loan with simple documentation right from beginning till the loan disbursal.
- Quick Loan Disbursal
- The typical personal loan from Qbera gets disbursed in 24 hours with help of their speedy digital processing. As soon as you get approved based on your credit score and net monthly income the loan amount will get disbursed within 24 hours.
- Competitive Rates of Interest
- Get access to the best interest rates for personal loan and also, special ones for women borrowers.
- Flexible Repayment Options
- Designed to meet the customer’s needs, Qbera features a variety of repayment options such as Post Dated Cheques or through ECS/auto debit, which have proved to be very convenient.
- Lowest Processing Fee and No Hidden Charges
- A very minimal processing fee (2 – 4%) is charged for applying for a personal loan with HDFC Bank.
- Customization of Personal Loans
- Qbera personal loans are tailor-made specifically to meet the needs of borrower.
1. What is the tenure of a personal loan from Qbera?
The loan tenure at Qbera is a flexible one and it ranges from 1 to 5 years (12 to 60 months).
2. What is an EMI?
It is the fixed amount that a borrower pays to the lender on a particular date every month. An EMI includes the principal and interest charged on a loan.
3. What is the minimum and maximum loan amount that I can get from Qbera?
The loan amount ranges between Rs. 25,000 to Rs. 10 Lacs.
4. What is unique about Qbera?
Our technology and lending partnership allow us to offer a world-class experience to our borrowers:
- Paperless application
- Instant lending decision
- Digital verification of income, employment and residence
- Disbursement of loan within 24-48 hours
Our CIBIL score cut-off is 625 and we can give loans to employees of more than 9 lac companies in India. Now you don’t have to get rejected by banks just because they have not analyzed and categorized your employer.
5. What should be my age to apply for a loan with Qbera?
You must be at least 23 years old to apply for a loan.
6. What should be my minimum salary to get a loan?
Your net monthly income must be Rs. 20,000 or more.
7. What should be my CIBIL score cut-off for a personal loan?
Our CIBIL score cut-off is 625 (V2 score).
8. What is the rate of interest charged on a personal loan?
Rate of interest depends on a borrower’s income, CIBIL score, employer, age etc. Qbera collects information from your application form and various other data sources to create a personalized loan offer for you. Our interest rates start at 11.99%.
9. What is the eligibility criteria to get a loan from Qbera?
To get a loan from Qbera, a borrower should meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Must be a salaried employee.
- Age must be between 23-55 years.
- Net monthly income must be Rs. 20,000 or more.
- No defaults in the last 24 months.
- You must be residing in Delhi/NCR, Bangalore, Pune, Chennai, Mumbai or Hyderabad.
10. How do I apply for a loan online?
To apply for a loan online, click here. For queries, please Whatsapp us on +91 89719 28484.
11. What are the documents required to get a loan from Qbera?
The following documents would be required after your loan is digitally approved:
- Aadhar Card
- PAN Card
- 4 cheques from your salary account
- Current address proof
- Permanent address proof (in case the permanent address is different from the address on Aadhar card)
- Passport size photo
12. What is the processing fee charged on a personal loan by Qbera?
The processing fee ranges between 2% - 4%.
13. How can I repay my loan?
Qbera provides easy repayment of its smart loans through automatic debit of EMIs via NACH mandate.
14. Why was my loan application rejected at Qbera?
Although we have one of the best approval rates in the industry, we may have to reject some applications if they do not meet our basic qualification criteria. You can re-apply after 3 months in case you think that your credit profile has improved.
15. Can I re-apply for a loan?
Qbera requires you to wait for at least 3 months before re-applying for a personal loan.
16. How much time does Qbera take to process a loan application?
It will not take more than 10 minutes to fill up your online application form. Our technology allows us to disburse the approved loan amount within 24-48 hours.
17. Is part/prepayment allowed on my personal loan?
We do not allow part-payments. However, you can prepay your loan after completing 1 year of repayment. (Foreclosure charges: 5% + GST applicable).
18. Do I need to submit any collateral to get a personal loan from Qbera?
All personal loans offered by Qbera are unsecured. Hence, you need not submit any assets or property to secure a loan.
- Processing Fee deduction of ₹5000 (2.5% of 2 Lacs) from loan amount, thus, the amount credited to your account will be ₹1.95 Lacs
- EMI of ₹7091 per month
- Total payable amount in 3 years = 36 times ₹7091 = ₹2,55,276
- Total Interest paid in 3 years = ₹55,276, hence, annual interest paid = ₹18,425 (which translates to an effective flat annual rate of interest of 9.21%)
- Age: 21-57 years old
- Net Monthly Income must be more than Rs. 18,000.
- No defaults in the last 24 months.
- You must be residing in Delhi/NCR, Bangalore, Pune, Chennai, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Ahmedabad or Kolkata.
Documents Required after Digital Approval
- Aadhaar Card
- PAN Card
- 4 Cheques from your Salary Account
- Current Address Proof
- Permanent Address Proof (in case the permanent address is different from the address on Aadhaar card)
"I am really happy that I got a loan from Qbera. My application has been rejected by lenders in the past without giving any explanation for rejection. Qbera approved my loan with minimum documents. Thanks a lot once again."
I did not want to make many enquiries as many requests can lower the CIBIL score. I contacted Qbera on a Monday and by evening itself they had an offer for me. They kept me informed through every step of the process and were also flexible with regards to my commitments. In the end, the loan was disbursed within two days of documents submission. Thank you Qbera for simplifying the process and helping me find a loan. " Show more...
"It was a nice experience with Qbera. I have never seen such an easy process for getting a loan, especially when you need it the most. Thank you Qbera for your support."
"I had a hassle-free experience with Qbera. It was a very easy application procedure and in a short span of 3 days I got my loan credited to my account. Thank you so much for the support Team Qbera"
"It was very easy to get a loan from Qbera. I just applied on their website and got a confirmed offer immediately. The amount was transferred soon after. Will give it 5 out of 5"
"It's good and quick response from the Qbera team to get the loan. They are very good at the communicating the things properly and appropriately"
After almost five years, HDFC today announced its new benchmark PLR as 16.35%.
Prominent private sector lender, IndusInd Bank, announced the launch of its pilot Whatsapp Engagement System – a dedicated enterprise solution that will help the bank communicate information on transactions to its customers through Whatsapp
Following a Supreme Court Order dated 13th March, 2018, Insurance regulator IRDAI extended the deadline for linking the 12-digit unique identity number with various insurance policies.
A day after SBI hiked deposit rates across maturities, the largest lender of India also raised MCLR by up to 25 basis points. MCLR is now at 8.15 percent which was earlier at 7.95 percent. This signals a possible increase in the EMIs of all types of loans – starting from personal loans to home, auto and other loans. ICICI Bank and Punjab National Bank (PNB) also hiked their MCLR by 15 bps. PNB home loans will now be at 8.6% and for women it will be 8.55%.
A loan can get you and your loved ones the comfort of a car and security of a home, and many other things. But your real responsibility begins only after taking the loan.
A panel was of the opinion that state-run lenders need to be consolidated and private banks must compete with new-age financial services fintech firms through better technological innovation.