How can I get a Loan in India?
How can I get a loan in India?
The question of - How can I get a loan in a quick and easy fashion is often asked. Banks and other non-banking financial institutions have emerged as the best solution for financial needs. Advancement in banking practices and the advancement in information technology has opened many doors when financing is required. While earlier private lenders were having a majority, today the preferential shift is towards financial institutions as they offer better interest rate and security.
Banks and Fintechs work towards providing better and effortless ways to apply and receive a loan. The process has been simplified and Fintechs have made it completely online too.
Get a Loan from Qbera through these simple steps
- Fill out the online application form available at www.qbera.com. This form asks for personal and employment information.
- Submit the bank statement which clearly shows your salary credit and other documents online.
- Get a personalized loan quote.
- After accepting the emailed quote, some physical documents have to be submitted. After another round of verification, the loan amount is credited with 24-48 hours.
The online process also involves minimal documentation. A representative from Qbera will visit you to collect documents such as the Aadhar card, PAN card, Address proof, cheque leaves and photographs.
Advantages of taking a loan from Qbera
- Instant procedure- The entire process of applying for the loan, checking eligibility and documentation is done online and it is quick.
- Flexible repayment options - these online personal loans give the customers the benefit of flexibility in choosing a tenure. The tenure ranges from 6 months to 60 months.
- No collateral required- These are unsecured loans and so, you don’t have to worry about pledging your assets.
- Secure platform- All your details are secure and there is strict adherence to the policy of not sharing customer details without permissions.
- A low credit score is considered- Even if your credit score is low when compared to the bank’s standard requirement, you can be eligible for a Qbera Instant Loan. Qbera offers loans to people with a credit score of 600 and above.
- Competitive rates of interest- The interest rate of personal loans is quite competitive as there are a number of players in the field. So, hunt around for the best interest rate possible.
These loans are quite flexible and can be used to fund anything from marriage to home renovation to debt consolidation. They can also be used to pay for an unconventional course or to buy second-hand vehicles.
- Processing Fee deduction of ₹5000 (2.5% of 2 Lacs) from loan amount, thus, the amount credited to your account will be ₹1.95 Lacs
- EMI of ₹7091 per month
- Total payable amount in 3 years = 36 times ₹7091 = ₹2,55,276
- Total Interest paid in 3 years = ₹55,276, hence, annual interest paid = ₹18,425 (which translates to an effective flat annual rate of interest of 9.21%)
- Age: 21-57 years old
- Net Monthly Income must be more than Rs. 18,000.
- No defaults in the last 24 months.
- You must be residing in Delhi/NCR, Bangalore, Pune, Chennai, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Ahmedabad or Kolkata.
Documents Required after Digital Approval
- Aadhaar Card
- PAN Card
- 4 Cheques from your Salary Account
- Current Address Proof
- Permanent Address Proof (in case the permanent address is different from the address on Aadhaar card)
"I am really happy that I got a loan from Qbera. My application has been rejected by lenders in the past without giving any explanation for rejection. Qbera approved my loan with minimum documents. Thanks a lot once again."
I did not want to make many enquiries as many requests can lower the CIBIL score. I contacted Qbera on a Monday and by evening itself they had an offer for me. They kept me informed through every step of the process and were also flexible with regards to my commitments. In the end, the loan was disbursed within two days of documents submission. Thank you Qbera for simplifying the process and helping me find a loan. " Show more...
"It was a nice experience with Qbera. I have never seen such an easy process for getting a loan, especially when you need it the most. Thank you Qbera for your support."
"I had a hassle-free experience with Qbera. It was a very easy application procedure and in a short span of 3 days I got my loan credited to my account. Thank you so much for the support Team Qbera"
"It was very easy to get a loan from Qbera. I just applied on their website and got a confirmed offer immediately. The amount was transferred soon after. Will give it 5 out of 5"
"It's good and quick response from the Qbera team to get the loan. They are very good at the communicating the things properly and appropriately"