How to get a Loan?
How to get a Loan?
A personal loan is an instant finance credit instrument that can be availed through banks, NBFCs, and now online lenders like Fintech companies as well. With the online emergence of instant loans, a large segment of salaried individuals looking for unsecured loans have deviated from the traditional borrowing methods to online application to get a personal loan.
Lenders provide such loans on the basis of borrower’s credit history, repayment capacity, and various other factors such as employment, age, gender etc. Ideally you don’t need to pledge any of your legal assets to get an instant personal loan as personal loans are a form of unsecured credit.
If you are wondering how to get a personal loan, you can apply online through Qbera.com, which features a host of exciting features like online EMI calculation, online eligibility check, digital verification of income and address proof, as well as complete digital approval.
Check your eligibility to get a personal loan from Qbera
Qbera offers instant personal loans to those who need it the most. Our ideal candidate is the one who earns a moderate income and cannot afford to manage a huge funding in emergency situations. We are at your service with instant cash loans 24/7. Kindly check the following criteria to get a personal loan with us:
1. Age: With our constant efforts to include loans for every segment of salaried individuals, we offer loans to people aged 23 - 55.
2. Income: Conventional lenders require a fat monthly income of Rs. 35,000 to give a loan. However, it is easy to get a loan from Qbera even if you are earning at least Rs. 20,000 a month.
3. Credit Score: There are financial institutions which consider credit scores to be the prime factor to assess the creditworthiness of a borrower. For example banks and NBFCs need a credit score which is beyond 750 to approve a loan. On the other hand, we at Qbera, offer quick loans to those who have a credit score of 600 and even to those who are new to credit.
4. Credit performance: Your past credit behaviour plays an important role when you attempt to get a personal loan, specifically an unsecured one. So, we recommend you to keep a faultless record of your past loans and credits for which you have been paying, in the past 24 months.
5. Residence: At present Qbera offers instant personal loans to those individuals who reside in the following the cities:
Use Qbera’s EMI Calculator to Get a Personal Loan
Most of us find it really difficult to find out how much we need to pay every month to repay for a particular loan. Qbera’s online EMI calculator will help you calculate an accurate and error-free EMI. You can access the tool from Qbera.com, or directly by clicking here.
When you click on that link, you will be directed to the Personal Loan EMI calculator. There are 2 sliders – one for “your income” and another for your “current EMIs”. You can easily slide between to display your income and current EMI amount. You will get an accurate EMI that will help you get better clarity on your future EMI amounts.
Documents you must keep ready to get a personal loan from Qbera
As Qbera has maintained the low TAT in serving its customers with instant financial aid as fast as possible, we also request you to proactively participate in the entire process of the application. We recommend you to keep the following documents ready as this would help us speed up the loan disbursal at a great level.
Note: These documents will be required after the digital approval of the loan
Permanent address proof (in case your current address is different from the one in your Aadhar card)
4 cheques from your salary account
Current address proof
Step-by-step guide to get a personal loan from Qbera
A personal loan from Qbera can be completed within few steps as mentioned below:
Login to Qbera.com and click on the “Apply Now” tab on the top right corner of the page.
You will be directed to an application form which will require your personal and employment details.
Upload the bank statements and necessary documents required to prove your income and address. Qbera will digitally verify all the details and get back to you.
Once we find you eligible for the loan, we will offer a loan amount which you can opt to accept or reject.
Once you accept the offer, you can expect the loan amount in your bank account within next 24-48 hours.
1. What is an EMI?
EMI stands for Equated Monthly Installment. It is the fixed amount that you will pay to us on a particular date every month. An EMI includes the principal and interest charged on a loan.
2. How much do I need to earn to get a personal loan from Qbera?
Our ideal eligibility criteria requires you to have a monthly income of at least Rs. 20,000.
3. Why should I consider Qbera to get a personal loan?
Our lending partnership and technology allows us to give best-in-class borrowing experience to our customers. When you apply for a personal loan with us, you will enjoy benefits such as instant decision of lending, digital approval, digital application, loan disbursement within 24-48 hours.
4. What will be my rate of interest when I get a personal loan from Qbera?
Qbera offers a competitive interest to its borrowers that ranges from 11.99 to 24%.
5. Why was my loan application rejected at Qbera?
We may have to reject some applications if they do not meet our basic qualification criteria. You can re-apply after 3 months in case you think that your credit profile has improved.
Interest Rate & Other Charges
||10.99% to 35.99%
|| 1% to 5% of total loan amount
||₹1,00,000 to ₹15,00,000
||12 to 60 months
- Processing Fee deduction of ₹5000 (2.5% of 2 Lacs) from loan amount, thus, the amount credited to your account will be ₹1.95 Lacs
- EMI of ₹7091 per month
- Total payable amount in 3 years = 36 times ₹7091 = ₹2,55,276
- Total Interest paid in 3 years = ₹55,276, hence, annual interest paid = ₹18,425 (which translates to an effective flat annual rate of interest of 9.21%)
- Age: 21-57 years old
- Net Monthly Income must be more than Rs. 18,000.
- No defaults in the last 24 months.
Documents Required after Digital Approval
- Aadhaar Card
- PAN Card
- 4 Cheques from your Salary Account
- Current Address Proof
- Permanent Address Proof (in case the permanent address is different from the address on Aadhaar card)
"I am really happy that I got a loan from Qbera. My application has been rejected by lenders in the past without giving any explanation for rejection. Qbera approved my loan with minimum documents. Thanks a lot once again."
I did not want to make many enquiries as many requests can lower the CIBIL score. I contacted Qbera on a Monday and by evening itself they had an offer for me. They kept me informed through every step of the process and were also flexible with regards to my commitments. In the end, the loan was disbursed within two days of documents submission. Thank you Qbera for simplifying the process and helping me find a loan. " Show more...
"It was a nice experience with Qbera. I have never seen such an easy process for getting a loan, especially when you need it the most. Thank you Qbera for your support."
"I had a hassle-free experience with Qbera. It was a very easy application procedure and in a short span of 3 days I got my loan credited to my account. Thank you so much for the support Team Qbera"
"It was very easy to get a loan from Qbera. I just applied on their website and got a confirmed offer immediately. The amount was transferred soon after. Will give it 5 out of 5"
"It's good and quick response from the Qbera team to get the loan. They are very good at the communicating the things properly and appropriately"
Online Marketplace Flipkart which was recently acquired by multinational retailer Walmart is looking to offer financial products and is in talks with digital lending startups
Following a Supreme Court Order dated 13th March, 2018, Insurance regulator IRDAI extended the deadline for linking the 12-digit unique identity number with various insurance policies.
A day after SBI hiked deposit rates across maturities, the largest lender of India also raised MCLR by up to 25 basis points. MCLR is now at 8.15 percent which was earlier at 7.95 percent. This signals a possible increase in the EMIs of all types of loans – starting from personal loans to home, auto and other loans. ICICI Bank and Punjab National Bank (PNB) also hiked their MCLR by 15 bps. PNB home loans will now be at 8.6% and for women it will be 8.55%.