How to get a personal loan online in 24 hours?
How to get a personal loan online in 24 hours?
Getting a personal loan online has never been easier! Fintechs and P2P lenders are the new-age sources for personal loans online. If you want a personal loan online, you can approach a P2P lender or a Fintech lender and get your loan amount within 24 hours. You will have to meet very easy eligibility parameters - much unlike loans form top banks that require you to meet stringent eligibility parameters. With Qbera, you can get a personal loan within 24 hours if you have a minimum net monthly income of Rs. 20,000.
Getting a personal loan online - Know these steps
Personal loans are instant unsecured loans often given to salaried individuals without any collaterals. These flexible and online loans are the ideal solution for all financial needs. So, how to get a personal loan online? The process is quite simple.
- Look for institutions offering personal loans- it can be banks, NBFCs or Fintechs.
- Check if the process in online- banks do give personal loans but often, there is extensive documentation and requirement for the applicant to be present in the branch. Fintechs like Qbera give total digital experience.
- Check for criteria and requirements- the list of criteria is different for different institutions, so carefully go through the requirements listed by the institute of your choice. For example-
Eligibility for personal loans online
- salaried individual
- A minimum net salary of Rs.20,000/- monthly
- Age between 23 and 55 years
- A Minimum CIBIL score of 600
- No payment defaults in the last 24 months
- Apply for the loan if the eligibility criteria and the loan offer is acceptable to you.
It is quite simple; however, it is advised to thoroughly read all possible documents before you actually apply for a personal loan online. Consideration is to be given for the specific features that each financial institution talks about, the rate of interest and the tenure offered.
Features and benefits of personal loans from Qbera
- Easy Application: The application process is quite simple. Just provide your details through an online application form at www.Qbera.com. Upload the required documents like salary slips and bank statements to get an instant loan offer.
- Quick approval: The application processing is hassle-free. If you are meet the eligibility criteria as well as having a decent credit score. You are eligible for the loan.
- No Collateral: Being unsecured, there is no need for any collateral or guarantor. So, don’t worry if you do not own any legal property to pledge.
- Economical interest rates: Qbera offers attractive interest rates ranging from 11.99% - 24%.
- Flexible loan tenure: You can repay the loan amount in EMIs (Equated Monthly Installments) at your convenience. The loan tenure ranges from 6 to 60 months.
- Minimal documentation: The loan processing with Qbera is hassle-free with least documents. The documents that need to be presented include Aadhar card, PAN card, Salary slips and income statements, bank statements, photographs and post-dated cheques from the salary account.
- Multipurpose: Use it to plan a grand wedding or a vacation, to renovate the house or upgrade your home appliances, to go for further studies or to consolidate debts, the scope is limitless. This instant loan can also be used to finance a second-hand car or a bike.
- Processing Fee deduction of ₹5000 (2.5% of 2 Lacs) from loan amount, thus, the amount credited to your account will be ₹1.95 Lacs
- EMI of ₹7091 per month
- Total payable amount in 3 years = 36 times ₹7091 = ₹2,55,276
- Total Interest paid in 3 years = ₹55,276, hence, annual interest paid = ₹18,425 (which translates to an effective flat annual rate of interest of 9.21%)
- Age: 21-57 years old
- Net Monthly Income must be more than Rs. 18,000.
- No defaults in the last 24 months.
- You must be residing in Delhi/NCR, Bangalore, Pune, Chennai, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Ahmedabad or Kolkata.
Documents Required after Digital Approval
- Aadhaar Card
- PAN Card
- 4 Cheques from your Salary Account
- Current Address Proof
- Permanent Address Proof (in case the permanent address is different from the address on Aadhaar card)
"I am really happy that I got a loan from Qbera. My application has been rejected by lenders in the past without giving any explanation for rejection. Qbera approved my loan with minimum documents. Thanks a lot once again."
I did not want to make many enquiries as many requests can lower the CIBIL score. I contacted Qbera on a Monday and by evening itself they had an offer for me. They kept me informed through every step of the process and were also flexible with regards to my commitments. In the end, the loan was disbursed within two days of documents submission. Thank you Qbera for simplifying the process and helping me find a loan. " Show more...
"It was a nice experience with Qbera. I have never seen such an easy process for getting a loan, especially when you need it the most. Thank you Qbera for your support."
"I had a hassle-free experience with Qbera. It was a very easy application procedure and in a short span of 3 days I got my loan credited to my account. Thank you so much for the support Team Qbera"
"It was very easy to get a loan from Qbera. I just applied on their website and got a confirmed offer immediately. The amount was transferred soon after. Will give it 5 out of 5"
"It's good and quick response from the Qbera team to get the loan. They are very good at the communicating the things properly and appropriately"