Immediate Cash Loans in India
Immediate Cash Loans in India
Qbera offers immediate cash loans in India to individuals who are salaried. Currently, Qbera offers immediate cash loans to individuals residing in either of these Indian cities: Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Pune, Mumbai, Delhi, Gurgaon, Jaipur and Ahmedabad. Interest rates on immediate personal loans offered by Qbera start from 11.99% p.a. and can stretch up to 24% p.a. The interest rate offered on Qbera's immediate cash loan is dependent on an individual's credit history, credit score, current monthly credit obligations, age, employment stability etc. The same is true for the loan amount offered.
If you wish to apply for an immediate cash loan in India, also known as an instant cash loan in 1 hour, you can go online and apply for it on the Qbera website. You can also calculate your loan eligibility (the maximum amount you can borrow from Qbera) by using Qbera's online EMI calculator. All you've got to do is adjust the sliders appropriately by choosing your income level and current monthly obligations - you'll immediately know the amount you are currently eligible.
Getting an Immediate Cash Loan in India from Qbera
When you apply for an immediate personal loan from Qbera by filling out your application details that include your KYC details, immediate information is received from the bureau on your credit profile through Qbera's proprietary risked based algorithm. If your credit profile meets the internal credit norms adopted y Qbera, you will receive instant approval on your loan application. In case your profile doesn't meet Qbera's eligibility parameters, you will be notified almost instantly that you do not qualify for a personal loan from Qbera. Let's take a look at the eligibility parameters for an immediate cash loan in India from Qbera.
- You should be a salaried individual and at least 23 years old.
- You should no instances of EMI bounces for the last 3 months on your existing loans.
- You should have no instances of defaults in the last 12 months.
- The information you've provided in your documents should be consistent and accurate.
- You shouldn't be over 55 years of age.
Some awesome things about Qbera's immediate cash loans in India
- You can qualify for an immediate online loan form Qbera even with a credit score as low as 575.
- Even if you're income isn't that high, you can be eligible for a personal loan from Qbera. You can qualify for a Qbera immediate loan with a minimum net monthly income of Rs. 20,000.
- While banks will reject your loan application if you live in a shared accommodation, Qbera doesn't do that. Individuals living in shared accommodations such as Paying Guest accommodations can very well qualify for a personal loan from Qbera.
- Is your employed uncategorized or unlisted and you've got your application rejected because of this? Well, guess what? Qbera offers private personal loans to individuals employed in unlisted companies as well.
Apply for your immediate cash loan in India from Qbera and get your loan amount within 48 hours.
Interest Rate & Other Charges
||11.99% to 35.99%
|| 1% to 5% of total loan amount
||₹1,00,000 to ₹15,00,000
||12 to 60 months
- Processing Fee deduction of ₹5000 (2.5% of 2 Lacs) from loan amount, thus, the amount credited to your account will be ₹1.95 Lacs
- EMI of ₹7091 per month
- Total payable amount in 3 years = 36 times ₹7091 = ₹2,55,276
- Total Interest paid in 3 years = ₹55,276, hence, annual interest paid = ₹18,425 (which translates to an effective flat annual rate of interest of 9.21%)
- Age: 21-57 years old
- Net Monthly Income must be more than Rs. 18,000.
- No defaults in the last 24 months.
Documents Required after Digital Approval
- Aadhaar Card
- PAN Card
- 4 Cheques from your Salary Account
- Current Address Proof
- Permanent Address Proof (in case the permanent address is different from the address on Aadhaar card)
"I am really happy that I got a loan from Qbera. My application has been rejected by lenders in the past without giving any explanation for rejection. Qbera approved my loan with minimum documents. Thanks a lot once again."
I did not want to make many enquiries as many requests can lower the CIBIL score. I contacted Qbera on a Monday and by evening itself they had an offer for me. They kept me informed through every step of the process and were also flexible with regards to my commitments. In the end, the loan was disbursed within two days of documents submission. Thank you Qbera for simplifying the process and helping me find a loan. " Show more...
"It was a nice experience with Qbera. I have never seen such an easy process for getting a loan, especially when you need it the most. Thank you Qbera for your support."
"I had a hassle-free experience with Qbera. It was a very easy application procedure and in a short span of 3 days I got my loan credited to my account. Thank you so much for the support Team Qbera"
"It was very easy to get a loan from Qbera. I just applied on their website and got a confirmed offer immediately. The amount was transferred soon after. Will give it 5 out of 5"
"It's good and quick response from the Qbera team to get the loan. They are very good at the communicating the things properly and appropriately"
Following a Supreme Court Order dated 13th March, 2018, Insurance regulator IRDAI extended the deadline for linking the 12-digit unique identity number with various insurance policies.
A day after SBI hiked deposit rates across maturities, the largest lender of India also raised MCLR by up to 25 basis points. MCLR is now at 8.15 percent which was earlier at 7.95 percent. This signals a possible increase in the EMIs of all types of loans – starting from personal loans to home, auto and other loans. ICICI Bank and Punjab National Bank (PNB) also hiked their MCLR by 15 bps. PNB home loans will now be at 8.6% and for women it will be 8.55%.