Personal Loans made simple!
Immediate Loan in Hyderabad
Qbera offers immediate personal loans in Hyderabad to salaried individuals with a minimum net monthly income of Rs. 18,000 and a minimum credit score of 600. The emergence of Hyderabad as a hi-tech city has encouraged many to migrate to this historical city. While moving to a Tier-1 city like Hyderabad, monetary issues invariably creep up and these demand immediate funds. For an Immediate loan in Hyderabad, approach Qbera which is a Fintech company. Qbera has created and incorporated an advanced technology that processes loan applications almost instantly. These loans, true to their name, are immediate, with the loan amount being disbursed to accounts within 24-48 hours after successful document verifications.
Features of an immediate loan in Hyderabad from Qbera:
The advanced risk-evaluation algorithm: Immediate loans are unsecured loans and so most financial institutions place high importance on the CIBIL rating. CIBIL score gives an insight into the credit rating of an individual. Qbera, however, makes effective use of its advanced risk evaluation algorithm that also considers the social and economic standing of individuals while evaluating their loan application. By doing so, Qbera has been able to better determine risk factors associated with profiles, and offers personal finance options to individuals with sub-prime credit scores as well. Note that the minimum credit score required to apply for a personal loan from Qbera is 600.
Same day disbursal: The process of document verification has sped up considerably with the advent of the electronic era and the emergence of eKYC. This has shortened the internal verification time to a minimum, facilitating same day disbursal of the loan post-acceptance.
Long repayment tenure: The repayment tenure has a direct impact on the monthly amounts payable. A long tenure means lesser EMIs and a short tenure means higher EMI amounts. A long repayment tenure offered by Qbera helps maintain monthly budgets at a manageable level, while also making timely and consistent repayments.
Flexible usage: These are highly flexible loans that can be used to fund a wide plethora of monetary needs. Fund requirements for marriage, education, vacation, debt consolidation and more can be instantly managed with an immediate loan in Hyderabad from Qbera.
Loan for low income levels: Those with low take home salary finds it difficult to land a loan. Qbera making excellent use of their risk assessing algorithms does process such applications and provides personal loans to those with low monthly salary.
Immediate Loans in Hyderabad – Qbera vs Traditional Lenders
|CIBIL score of 600
||Minimum CIBIL score of 750
|Minimum net monthly income of Rs. 18,000
||Minimum net salary of Rs 30, 000 and more
|No defaults in the last 12 months
||No defaults in last 12 months
|Late payments a few times are allowed
||Late payments attract heavy penalty
How to apply for an immediate loan in Hyderabad from Qbera:
- Login to the website www.qbera.com.
- As the eligibility criteria vary between institutions, carefully consider the eligibility requirements of Qbera.
- Check if all the documents required are available. Also, carefully consider the loan document for penalty clauses and charges.
- Fill in the application for an immediate cash loan in Hyderabad.
- Eligibility for the loan is instantly communicated.
- Upload documents such as bank statements and pay slips
- After document verification, a personalized loan quote is sent via email
- Post email acceptance and document verification, the amount is disbursed to the bank account.
Interest Rate & Other Charges
||11.99% to 35.99%
|| 1% to 5% of total loan amount
||₹1,00,000 to ₹15,00,000
||12 to 60 months
- Processing Fee deduction of ₹5000 (2.5% of 2 Lacs) from loan amount, thus, the amount credited to your account will be ₹1.95 Lacs
- EMI of ₹7091 per month
- Total payable amount in 3 years = 36 times ₹7091 = ₹2,55,276
- Total Interest paid in 3 years = ₹55,276, hence, annual interest paid = ₹18,425 (which translates to an effective flat annual rate of interest of 9.21%)
- Age: 21-57 years old
- Net Monthly Income must be more than Rs. 18,000.
- No defaults in the last 24 months.
Documents Required after Digital Approval
- Aadhaar Card
- PAN Card
- 4 Cheques from your Salary Account
- Current Address Proof
- Permanent Address Proof (in case the permanent address is different from the address on Aadhaar card)
"I am really happy that I got a loan from Qbera. My application has been rejected by lenders in the past without giving any explanation for rejection. Qbera approved my loan with minimum documents. Thanks a lot once again."
I did not want to make many enquiries as many requests can lower the CIBIL score. I contacted Qbera on a Monday and by evening itself they had an offer for me. They kept me informed through every step of the process and were also flexible with regards to my commitments. In the end, the loan was disbursed within two days of documents submission. Thank you Qbera for simplifying the process and helping me find a loan. " Show more...
"It was a nice experience with Qbera. I have never seen such an easy process for getting a loan, especially when you need it the most. Thank you Qbera for your support."
"I had a hassle-free experience with Qbera. It was a very easy application procedure and in a short span of 3 days I got my loan credited to my account. Thank you so much for the support Team Qbera"
"It was very easy to get a loan from Qbera. I just applied on their website and got a confirmed offer immediately. The amount was transferred soon after. Will give it 5 out of 5"
"It's good and quick response from the Qbera team to get the loan. They are very good at the communicating the things properly and appropriately"