Personal Loans made simple!
Immediate Loan in India
Qbera is your answer to immediate loan requirements in India. Traditionally Indians are known to save amounts before they spend, however, in modern times it has become difficult to save money and the gap between income and expenditure is on the rise. The economic policies and inflation in the economy have further widened this gap with income not able to fully sustain all household expenses thereby making saving highly difficult. The lending industry has stepped in this arena with registered and legal Fintech institutions offering personal finance to salaried and self-employed individuals to meet their monetary requirements with an immediate loan in India.
Difference between Qbera and traditional banks – Immediate Personal Loans Online
|CIBIL score of 600
||Minimum CIBIL score of 750
|Minimum net monthly income of Rs. 18,000
||Minimum net salary of Rs 30, 000 and more
|No defaults in the last 12 months
||No defaults in last 12 months
|Late payments a few times are allowed
||Late payments attract heavy penalty
Advantages of Immediate Loans in India from Qbera
- Instant approvals: Online verification of personal and employment data is carried on and loan eligibility and approvals are instantly communicated.
- Economical interest rate: Although personal loan interest rates tends to be on the higher side, Qbera personal loan come with economic rates.
- Long repayment tenure: For EMIs to be manageable, a longer loan tenure is preferred. The 5-year repayment tenure does give that flexibility to those opting for an immediate loan in India from Qbera.
- Flexible usage: You can use this versatile personal loan to consolidate your debts, pay for higher education, to pay medical bills or to fund marriage expenses or vacation.
- Minimal Documentation: Most of the required documents are submitted online, but, there are a few documents that have to be submitted in hard copy. An executive from qbera is assigned to collect the same. These documents are PAN card, Aadhar card, cheque leaves, and photographs. Note that all these documents are mandatory to process your application for an immediate personal loan.
Things to keep in mind while applying for an Immediate Loan in India
Personal loans are easy access to money and so there is a tendency to get carried away and apply for a loan amount that is higher than your requirement. So, the first question to ponder is – if you really require the loan? And if yes, how much is required?
Eligibility criteria for an immediate cash loan is different in banks and fintech companies. So, do a thorough study about the eligibility before applying for a loan.
Before applying to a financial institution check your credit score. There are no penalties levied when you access your credit score, however, when lender does it- there are point deductions. So, before applying check the score to see if you have the accepted level. If not, undertake remedial measures before applying.
Check the interest-rate offered to you and the rates prevalent in the market. A lower interest rate means less total payout at the end of the loan term. So, shop and negotiate for a better interest rate.
Interest Rate & Other Charges
||11.99% to 35.99%
|| 1% to 5% of total loan amount
||₹1,00,000 to ₹15,00,000
||12 to 60 months
- Processing Fee deduction of ₹5000 (2.5% of 2 Lacs) from loan amount, thus, the amount credited to your account will be ₹1.95 Lacs
- EMI of ₹7091 per month
- Total payable amount in 3 years = 36 times ₹7091 = ₹2,55,276
- Total Interest paid in 3 years = ₹55,276, hence, annual interest paid = ₹18,425 (which translates to an effective flat annual rate of interest of 9.21%)
- Age: 21-57 years old
- Net Monthly Income must be more than Rs. 18,000.
- No defaults in the last 24 months.
Documents Required after Digital Approval
- Aadhaar Card
- PAN Card
- Current Address Proof
"I am really happy that I got a loan from Qbera. My application has been rejected by lenders in the past without giving any explanation for rejection. Qbera approved my loan with minimum documents. Thanks a lot once again."
I did not want to make many enquiries as many requests can lower the CIBIL score. I contacted Qbera on a Monday and by evening itself they had an offer for me. They kept me informed through every step of the process and were also flexible with regards to my commitments. In the end, the loan was disbursed within two days of documents submission. Thank you Qbera for simplifying the process and helping me find a loan. " Show more...
"It was a nice experience with Qbera. I have never seen such an easy process for getting a loan, especially when you need it the most. Thank you Qbera for your support."
"I had a hassle-free experience with Qbera. It was a very easy application procedure and in a short span of 3 days I got my loan credited to my account. Thank you so much for the support Team Qbera"
"It was very easy to get a loan from Qbera. I just applied on their website and got a confirmed offer immediately. The amount was transferred soon after. Will give it 5 out of 5"
"It's good and quick response from the Qbera team to get the loan. They are very good at the communicating the things properly and appropriately"