Personal Loans made simple!
Immediate Loan in Pune
An immediate loan in Pune will help you during your time of urgent need. Choose Qbera for instant personal loans disbursed within 24 hours. Get super-quick loan approval and repay through flexible repayment tenures ranging from 6 months to 60 months.
Popular as the “Oxford of the east” with a wide plethora of colleges and universities, Pune is one of the major players in the manufacturing and IT field. For immediate loan in Pune, it is advisable to approach Fintechs like Qbera rather than traditional banks. Urgent needs call for immediate action and that is not possible with traditional setups. The many checks and conditions in place make it difficult to disburse immediate personal loans. Qbera, on the other hand, combines technological advancements with best practices in the lending industry to arrive at a decision instantly. An immediate loan in Pune from Qbera can be your best solution in your time of need.
Time is quite important, and the technological advancements have enabled Qbera to undertake the complete process online. The application for an immediate loan in Pune is submitted with the click of a button and eligibility is instantly communicated, required documents are submitted and verification is undertaken. The entire process is done quickly and often takes less than a day. It is possible to disburse the amount after all the necessary formalities within 24-48 hours.
Advantages of Qbera’s Immediate Loan in Pune
Let's look at some advantages of choosing Qbera for an immediate loan.
- No collateral required- These are unsecured loans and so, you don’t have to worry about pledging your assets. This is one major fact that is very much loved by youngsters, as they do not have to pledge asset or be dependent on anyone to be a sponsor.
- Flexible repayment options – Armed with a long repayment tenure, these loans are ideal for everyone. You can adjust the tenure to make the monthly EMI manageable and thereby eliminates the obvious tension that follows a loan of any kind.
- Low CIBIL is considered- Even if your credit score is low when compared to the bank’s standard requirement of 750, you can receive the loan. A minimal low score of 600 is also considered. This is an added advantage to persons who fail to secure a loan due to the low credit scores.
- Competitive rate of interest- The interest rate of personal loans is very important and decides the actual amount that will be paid to the institution at the end of the loan term. The interest rate starts at 10.99% and is among the best in the industry.
- Flexible loan: These loans are extremely flexible and can be used to fund any need. The end use of the loan is not dictated by any norms of the institution. You can use the amount to make wedding arrangements, plan to upgrade your education, use the amount to plan an exotic vacation or honeymoon, consolidate debts. The scope is limitless – you can also plan for a home renovation or buy a second-hand vehicle with the same.
There are some basic eligibility criteria that are spelled out by the institution and this differs. So, it is imperative to go through the requirements of your chosen institution. You should ideally submit an application only after meeting these basic conditions.
Eligibility for Immediate Loan in Pune from Qbera
- Salaried individual
- A minimum take-home salary of Rs 18,000/-
- Age group of 23-55
- A CIBIL score of 600 with no payment defaults in the last 12 months
- Processing Fee deduction of ₹5000 (2.5% of 2 Lacs) from loan amount, thus, the amount credited to your account will be ₹1.95 Lacs
- EMI of ₹7091 per month
- Total payable amount in 3 years = 36 times ₹7091 = ₹2,55,276
- Total Interest paid in 3 years = ₹55,276, hence, annual interest paid = ₹18,425 (which translates to an effective flat annual rate of interest of 9.21%)
- Age: 21-57 years old
- Net Monthly Income must be more than Rs. 18,000.
- No defaults in the last 24 months.
- You must be residing in Delhi/NCR, Bangalore, Pune, Chennai, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Ahmedabad or Kolkata.
Documents Required after Digital Approval
- Aadhaar Card
- PAN Card
- 4 Cheques from your Salary Account
- Current Address Proof
- Permanent Address Proof (in case the permanent address is different from the address on Aadhaar card)
"I am really happy that I got a loan from Qbera. My application has been rejected by lenders in the past without giving any explanation for rejection. Qbera approved my loan with minimum documents. Thanks a lot once again."
I did not want to make many enquiries as many requests can lower the CIBIL score. I contacted Qbera on a Monday and by evening itself they had an offer for me. They kept me informed through every step of the process and were also flexible with regards to my commitments. In the end, the loan was disbursed within two days of documents submission. Thank you Qbera for simplifying the process and helping me find a loan. " Show more...
"It was a nice experience with Qbera. I have never seen such an easy process for getting a loan, especially when you need it the most. Thank you Qbera for your support."
"I had a hassle-free experience with Qbera. It was a very easy application procedure and in a short span of 3 days I got my loan credited to my account. Thank you so much for the support Team Qbera"
"It was very easy to get a loan from Qbera. I just applied on their website and got a confirmed offer immediately. The amount was transferred soon after. Will give it 5 out of 5"
"It's good and quick response from the Qbera team to get the loan. They are very good at the communicating the things properly and appropriately"