Immediate Loans Online
Immediate Loans Online
Qbera offers immediate loans online to individuals who are salaried. Qbera currently serves employees of almost 7,00,000 companies in India, offering immediate cash loans online from Rs. 25,000 to Rs. 25Lakhs. The interest rates on Qbera's immediate online loans start from 11.99 % p.a.
Let's go ahead and look at some features of immediate loans online, offered by Qbera
Features of Immediate Personal Loans from Qbera
- Qbera offers immediate personal loans to individuals with credit scores as low as 575.
- Individuals with low income levels can avail immediate personal loans from Qbera as well - Qbera offers immediate cash loans to individuals with a minimum income of Rs. 20,000 (net monthly income).
- Qbera allows individuals living in shared accommodations as well as those employed with uncategorized/unlisted companies to apply for immediate cash loans in India.
- The application process for immediate online loans is paperless and super-fast. In cases where an individual has an impeccable credit record, no physical documentation is necessary. In most other cases where collection and verification of physical documents are necessary, only minimal paperwork is involved.
- Applicants will receive immediate approval based on their credit profiles. Once the final approval is received, the amount is disbursed within 48 hours!
Do private banks offer immediate loans online?
If you're thinking immediate loans that have a turnaround time between 24-48 hours, NO, they don't! You will, of course, receive instant approval on your loan application based on your credit score, repayment history, etc. etc., but the process takes at least 7 to 8 business days in the case of private banks. Moreover, the application process isn't completely digital and requires a good chunk of paperwork to be submitted - banks are of course fine-tuning their process systems to reduce turnaround times of applications.
What are the basic eligibility parameters to get an immediate loan online from Qbera?
If you have to become eligible for an immediate online loan from Qbera, here are the eligibility parameters that you have to meet:
- You have to be at least 23 years old.
- You should have a minimum net monthly income of at least Rs. 20,000 per month.
- You should have your bank statements for the last 3 months at least.
- Your profile should have no instances of defaults in the last 12 months.
- No EMI bounces should be present in the last 3 months at least.
- You should have a minimum credit score of 575.
If you meet these basic eligibility parameters, you can easily get an immediate online loan from Qbera.
Interest Rate & Other Charges
||11.99% to 35.99%
|| 1% to 5% of total loan amount
||₹1,00,000 to ₹15,00,000
||12 to 60 months
- Processing Fee deduction of ₹5000 (2.5% of 2 Lacs) from loan amount, thus, the amount credited to your account will be ₹1.95 Lacs
- EMI of ₹7091 per month
- Total payable amount in 3 years = 36 times ₹7091 = ₹2,55,276
- Total Interest paid in 3 years = ₹55,276, hence, annual interest paid = ₹18,425 (which translates to an effective flat annual rate of interest of 9.21%)
- Age: 21-57 years old
- Net Monthly Income must be more than Rs. 18,000.
- No defaults in the last 24 months.
Documents Required after Digital Approval
- Aadhaar Card
- PAN Card
- Current Address Proof
"I am really happy that I got a loan from Qbera. My application has been rejected by lenders in the past without giving any explanation for rejection. Qbera approved my loan with minimum documents. Thanks a lot once again."
I did not want to make many enquiries as many requests can lower the CIBIL score. I contacted Qbera on a Monday and by evening itself they had an offer for me. They kept me informed through every step of the process and were also flexible with regards to my commitments. In the end, the loan was disbursed within two days of documents submission. Thank you Qbera for simplifying the process and helping me find a loan. " Show more...
"It was a nice experience with Qbera. I have never seen such an easy process for getting a loan, especially when you need it the most. Thank you Qbera for your support."
"I had a hassle-free experience with Qbera. It was a very easy application procedure and in a short span of 3 days I got my loan credited to my account. Thank you so much for the support Team Qbera"
"It was very easy to get a loan from Qbera. I just applied on their website and got a confirmed offer immediately. The amount was transferred soon after. Will give it 5 out of 5"
"It's good and quick response from the Qbera team to get the loan. They are very good at the communicating the things properly and appropriately"
Following a Supreme Court Order dated 13th March, 2018, Insurance regulator IRDAI extended the deadline for linking the 12-digit unique identity number with various insurance policies.
A day after SBI hiked deposit rates across maturities, the largest lender of India also raised MCLR by up to 25 basis points. MCLR is now at 8.15 percent which was earlier at 7.95 percent. This signals a possible increase in the EMIs of all types of loans – starting from personal loans to home, auto and other loans. ICICI Bank and Punjab National Bank (PNB) also hiked their MCLR by 15 bps. PNB home loans will now be at 8.6% and for women it will be 8.55%.