Instant Cash Loans
Instant Cash Loans
Instant cash loans, also popularly known as instant personal loans or online personal loans, are loans that are mostly available to salaried individuals. Instant cash loans are quite similar to personal loans offered by banks and financial institutions – the only difference is that they are instant.
The term instant in “instant cash loan” means that anybody applying for the loan will get instant initial approval based on the credit profile and other parameters, and the amount will reach the individual’s bank account within a 24-48 hour time-frame. As a matter of fact, instant cash loans have become more popular than personal loans offered by top banks.
If you’re wondering where you can apply for instant cash loans, you most likely won’t be able to apply with a bank or traditional financial institution. This is because banks have their own mechanism in offering personal loans, and the process from applying for one and receiving it in your bank account takes over a week. As far as instant cash loans are concerned, as the name suggests, you can receive the amount in your bank account within 24 hours.
Where can you apply for instant cash loans?
Instant cash loans, or instant personal loans as they are otherwise popularly referred to, are offered by new-age lenders such as Fintech companies that have augmented their presence in the lending space. The interest rates for an instant cash loan is more or less similar to the interest offered by banks and traditional financial institutions. An important point to note here is that whether you apply for an instant cash loan or a traditional personal loan, the interest rate is dependent on your credit score and other credit parameters.
There are many Fintech players in the market that offer instant personal loans to salaried individuals, as well as self-employed individuals (on a case-to-case basis). Qbera is a leading Fintech company that offers instant cash loans to individuals with a minimum salary of Rs. 20,000.
In the recent past, Fintechs have literally replaced traditional lenders who also offer personal loans. There are several reasons to choose a Fintech player to apply for an instant cash loan. Let’s take a look:
Why choose Qbera for your instant cash loan?
If you are looking for an instant cash loan and thinking why you should choose Qbera, here are a few reasons that will help you make an informed decision:
Easy eligibility on your instant cash loan
The eligibility criteria for instant cash loans with Qbera is easy and accommodating – eligibility parameters aren’t stringent like the way they are in the case of traditional personal loan lenders. To become eligible for an instant cash loan with Qbera, you should have a minimal credit score and a minimum income level (we will look at eligibility for instant cash loans a little later). Traditional lenders, however, won’t offer you a personal loan if you’ve had multiple instances of late payments in the past.
Paperless and digital approval for instant cash loans
Once you fill out details of your application form and submit your documents (this can be done either through mobile or web platforms), you will get instant approval and the loan application process can be completed online. Your documents and other components will be verified digitally.
Once you receive the final approval on your instant cash loan application (this is after your documents have been verified), you will receive the loan amount in your bank account within a 24-hour time window. So brace yourself to receive the amount sooner than you expected – that’s what instant cash loans from Qbera are!
Excellent support staff
Qbera’ support staff is available on weekdays as well as weekends to assist you. Right from the time you apply for an instant cash loan till you close your loan, the support staff will available to assist you. You can reach the support staff through e-mail, Whatsapp, or through the toll-free number.
Not necessary to have several years of work experience
When you choose Qbera for your instant cash loan, you don’t need to boast a minimum number of years of work experience in order to qualify. Traditional lenders require you to have at least 2 years of work experience with at least 1 year of experience with your current organization. Qbera doesn’t require you to have these parameters. You’ll have to, however, submit your bank statements for the last 6 months (so ideally, you should’ve worked at least 6 months with your current organization).
Flexibility in choosing your loan amount and the loan tenure
You can pick a tenure anywhere between 12 – 60 months, and choose a loan amount between Rs. 25,000 and Rs. 10 lakh. Note that the approved amount will depend on your credit score, monthly repayment liabilities and your income.
Eligibility criteria for the Qbera Instant Cash Personal Loan
Let’s look at the eligibility criteria for the Qbera Instant Cash Personal Loan:
- You should be at least 23 years of age and should not be more than 55 years of age.
- You should have a minimum credit score of 600.
- Your credit profile shouldn’t evince instances of defaults over the last 24 months.
- All information contained in the documents should be authentic and accurate.
- Your minimum income to apply for a cash loan should be Rs. 20,000.
Steps involved in applying for a Qbera Instant Cash Loan
- You can complete applying for an instant cash loan with Qbera in about 4-5 simple steps. Here goes:
- Log-in to https://www.qbera.com/ and fill out your application details. While doing so, you’ll also have to choose your loan amount and the purpose for availing your loan.
- Upload your bank statements and your supporting documents. You can submit your bank statements by entering your Netbanking details through a highly secure web channel.
- Qbera uses its proprietary risk algorithm to give you instant approval on your loan. So based on your initial details and your credit outlook, you can expect to get approval instantly for your cash loan application.
- You will then receive customised loan offer after the final approval, which you can accept or choose to decline.
- Once you accept, the amount will be credited to your bank account within 24 hours.
Instant Cash Loans FAQs
1. How long will it take for me to receive my instant cash loan?
A. It will take a maximum of 24-48 hours to receive your loan amount.
2. Will I get approval if I’ve had late payments in the past?
A. Yes, late payments in the past are allowed. But you shouldn’t have instances of defaults in the last 24-months.
3. What should be my credit score in order for me to get approved?
A. The minimum credit score for an instant cash loan should be 600.
Interest Rate & Other Charges
||10.99% to 35.99%
|| 1% to 5% of total loan amount
||₹1,00,000 to ₹15,00,000
||12 to 60 months
- Processing Fee deduction of ₹5000 (2.5% of 2 Lacs) from loan amount, thus, the amount credited to your account will be ₹1.95 Lacs
- EMI of ₹7091 per month
- Total payable amount in 3 years = 36 times ₹7091 = ₹2,55,276
- Total Interest paid in 3 years = ₹55,276, hence, annual interest paid = ₹18,425 (which translates to an effective flat annual rate of interest of 9.21%)
- Age: 21-57 years old
- Net Monthly Income must be more than Rs. 18,000.
- No defaults in the last 24 months.
Documents Required after Digital Approval
- Aadhaar Card
- PAN Card
- 4 Cheques from your Salary Account
- Current Address Proof
- Permanent Address Proof (in case the permanent address is different from the address on Aadhaar card)
"I am really happy that I got a loan from Qbera. My application has been rejected by lenders in the past without giving any explanation for rejection. Qbera approved my loan with minimum documents. Thanks a lot once again."
I did not want to make many enquiries as many requests can lower the CIBIL score. I contacted Qbera on a Monday and by evening itself they had an offer for me. They kept me informed through every step of the process and were also flexible with regards to my commitments. In the end, the loan was disbursed within two days of documents submission. Thank you Qbera for simplifying the process and helping me find a loan. " Show more...
"It was a nice experience with Qbera. I have never seen such an easy process for getting a loan, especially when you need it the most. Thank you Qbera for your support."
"I had a hassle-free experience with Qbera. It was a very easy application procedure and in a short span of 3 days I got my loan credited to my account. Thank you so much for the support Team Qbera"
"It was very easy to get a loan from Qbera. I just applied on their website and got a confirmed offer immediately. The amount was transferred soon after. Will give it 5 out of 5"
"It's good and quick response from the Qbera team to get the loan. They are very good at the communicating the things properly and appropriately"
Following a Supreme Court Order dated 13th March, 2018, Insurance regulator IRDAI extended the deadline for linking the 12-digit unique identity number with various insurance policies.
A day after SBI hiked deposit rates across maturities, the largest lender of India also raised MCLR by up to 25 basis points. MCLR is now at 8.15 percent which was earlier at 7.95 percent. This signals a possible increase in the EMIs of all types of loans – starting from personal loans to home, auto and other loans. ICICI Bank and Punjab National Bank (PNB) also hiked their MCLR by 15 bps. PNB home loans will now be at 8.6% and for women it will be 8.55%.