Get Instant Small Loans
Instant Small Loans in India
The Instant Loans market has grown significantly in the recent past, with several lenders offering instant loans to salaried and self-employed individuals. Among instant loans that are offered, instant small loans are a category, mostly pertaining to short-term personal loans and small loan amounts.
What are instant small loans?
Instant small loans mostly relate to loan amounts less than Rs. 50,000, that are delivered to your bank account almost instantly. The application process for these instant loans are also simple and don’t consume too much time.
How to apply for instant small loans in India?
Fintech companies are the major players offering instant loans online to salaried individuals (in some cases self-employed individuals as well). Qbera is a leading Fintech company that offers instant personal loans to salaried individuals at excellent interest rates.
Let’s take a look at how you can apply for an instant cash loan with Qbera
Instant Personal Loans with Qbera – How to apply for one?
Applying for an instant personal loan from Qbera is extremely simple. Here are the steps:
- Visit the Qbera website and choose the amount for your instant small loan and the purpose of your loan.
- Enter your details and submit your documents. You’ll need to submit your income documents (salary slips), bank statements, residence and identity proof documents.
- Get a customized loan offer from Qbera within a few hours. You can also check the loan amount that you’re eligible for by using Qbera’s online EMI calculator. Use the sliders to adjust your income and current monthly repayments (towards availed credit). The loan amount you’re eligible for will then be displayed.
- Once your documents are verified and you receive final loan approval, you will receive the loan amount within a 24-48 hour window.
Advantages of choosing Qbera for instant small loans in India
- You can get an instant small loan with a net monthly salary of just Rs. 20,000 per month.
- You can get an instant small loan in India with a credit score of just 600.
- If you’re currently residing in a shared accommodation, not a problem – Qbera doesn’t reject applications solely on the basis of your type of residence.
- Even if you’re employed with an unlisted company, Qbera will have a loan for you!
- Your loan amount after approval will reach your bank account in less than 48 hours post receiving final loan approval.
- The application is online – from start to end, the entire loan application process can be completed online.
Interest Rate & Other Charges
||11.99% to 35.99%
|| 1% to 5% of total loan amount
||₹1,00,000 to ₹15,00,000
||12 to 60 months
- Processing Fee deduction of ₹5000 (2.5% of 2 Lacs) from loan amount, thus, the amount credited to your account will be ₹1.95 Lacs
- EMI of ₹7091 per month
- Total payable amount in 3 years = 36 times ₹7091 = ₹2,55,276
- Total Interest paid in 3 years = ₹55,276, hence, annual interest paid = ₹18,425 (which translates to an effective flat annual rate of interest of 9.21%)
- Age: 21-57 years old
- Net Monthly Income must be more than Rs. 18,000.
- No defaults in the last 24 months.
Documents Required after Digital Approval
- Aadhaar Card
- PAN Card
- Current Address Proof
"I am really happy that I got a loan from Qbera. My application has been rejected by lenders in the past without giving any explanation for rejection. Qbera approved my loan with minimum documents. Thanks a lot once again."
I did not want to make many enquiries as many requests can lower the CIBIL score. I contacted Qbera on a Monday and by evening itself they had an offer for me. They kept me informed through every step of the process and were also flexible with regards to my commitments. In the end, the loan was disbursed within two days of documents submission. Thank you Qbera for simplifying the process and helping me find a loan. " Show more...
"It was a nice experience with Qbera. I have never seen such an easy process for getting a loan, especially when you need it the most. Thank you Qbera for your support."
"I had a hassle-free experience with Qbera. It was a very easy application procedure and in a short span of 3 days I got my loan credited to my account. Thank you so much for the support Team Qbera"
"It was very easy to get a loan from Qbera. I just applied on their website and got a confirmed offer immediately. The amount was transferred soon after. Will give it 5 out of 5"
"It's good and quick response from the Qbera team to get the loan. They are very good at the communicating the things properly and appropriately"
Following a Supreme Court Order dated 13th March, 2018, Insurance regulator IRDAI extended the deadline for linking the 12-digit unique identity number with various insurance policies.
A day after SBI hiked deposit rates across maturities, the largest lender of India also raised MCLR by up to 25 basis points. MCLR is now at 8.15 percent which was earlier at 7.95 percent. This signals a possible increase in the EMIs of all types of loans – starting from personal loans to home, auto and other loans. ICICI Bank and Punjab National Bank (PNB) also hiked their MCLR by 15 bps. PNB home loans will now be at 8.6% and for women it will be 8.55%.