Loan against Cheque in Chennai for Salaried
Loan against Cheque in Chennai for Salaried
Personal loans are unsecured loans that are extended to the salaried. Whenever there is a shortfall in funds or an emergency requires you to arrange for a considerable sum of money, look for personal loans. Personal loans do not require one to pledge any asset and that is a huge relief. Most salaried who live in cities live from paycheck to paycheck and the mere thought of pledging a hard-earned asset is enough to cause a heartbreak. There are financial companies who offer loan against cheque in Chennai for salaried individuals. Banks, NBFCs as well as Fintech companies offer such loans.
Banks usually have stringent criteria which render them ineffective in case of emergency. Look for fintech companies in such scenarios. Qbera, a Fintech promises to transfer the funds to your bank account within 24 hours of receiving the final approval. These loans are offered to the salaried with a minimum take-home salary of Rs. 20 000. So, if you are above 23 years of age, you can apply for a loan against cheque in Chennai for salaried individuals with an attractive rate of interest starting from 11.99%. There is also the advantage of long repayment tenure - from 6 months to 60 months. This facility can be extensively used by the salaried to ensure an optimal EMI payout each month.
The advantages are listed below
- Instant approval
- Qbera provides information about status of application in as less as 2 min. Just logon to www.qbera.com and fill in the tabs.
- Loans for low CIBIL score
- Most banks do not consider applicants with a less CIBL score. 750 and above is the idea credit score. However, Qbera does consider applicants with a score of above 575.
- Loans for employees of unlisted companies
- Many banks reject application simply because the employer is not listed in their particular database. This is not a reason for rejection with Fintech companies.
- Loans for individuals in shared accommodation
- You are not considered for personal loan from banks, if you reside with friends in a shared accommodation or stay in a PG. Companies like Qbera does consider such applicants.
- Minimal documentation
- The process is completely digital, and you can submit bank statement and other documents online via secured gateway. However, there is a requirement to collect some documents
- Those documents are:
Bank statements for the last 3 months
Salary slips for the last 3 months
Proof of address document
Cheque Leaves from your salary account
Photographs (passport sized)
- Processing Fee deduction of ₹5000 (2.5% of 2 Lacs) from loan amount, thus, the amount credited to your account will be ₹1.95 Lacs
- EMI of ₹7091 per month
- Total payable amount in 3 years = 36 times ₹7091 = ₹2,55,276
- Total Interest paid in 3 years = ₹55,276, hence, annual interest paid = ₹18,425 (which translates to an effective flat annual rate of interest of 9.21%)
- You must be a Salaried Employee
- Age: 23-55 years old
- Net Monthly Income must be more than Rs. 20,000.
- No defaults in the last 24 months.
- You must be residing in Delhi/NCR, Bangalore, Pune, Chennai, Mumbai or Hyderabad.
Documents Required after Digital Approval
- Aadhaar Card
- PAN Card
- 4 Cheques from your Salary Account
- Current Address Proof
- Permanent Address Proof (in case the permanent address is different from the address on Aadhaar card)
"I am really happy that I got a loan from Qbera. My application has been rejected by lenders in the past without giving any explanation for rejection. Qbera approved my loan with minimum documents. Thanks a lot once again."
I did not want to make many enquiries as many requests can lower the CIBIL score. I contacted Qbera on a Monday and by evening itself they had an offer for me. They kept me informed through every step of the process and were also flexible with regards to my commitments. In the end, the loan was disbursed within two days of documents submission. Thank you Qbera for simplifying the process and helping me find a loan. " Show more...
"It was a nice experience with Qbera. I have never seen such an easy process for getting a loan, especially when you need it the most. Thank you Qbera for your support."
"I had a hassle-free experience with Qbera. It was a very easy application procedure and in a short span of 3 days I got my loan credited to my account. Thank you so much for the support Team Qbera"
"It was very easy to get a loan from Qbera. I just applied on their website and got a confirmed offer immediately. The amount was transferred soon after. Will give it 5 out of 5"
"It's good and quick response from the Qbera team to get the loan. They are very good at the communicating the things properly and appropriately"
Following a Supreme Court Order dated 13th March, 2018, Insurance regulator IRDAI extended the deadline for linking the 12-digit unique identity number with various insurance policies.
A day after SBI hiked deposit rates across maturities, the largest lender of India also raised MCLR by up to 25 basis points. MCLR is now at 8.15 percent which was earlier at 7.95 percent. This signals a possible increase in the EMIs of all types of loans – starting from personal loans to home, auto and other loans. ICICI Bank and Punjab National Bank (PNB) also hiked their MCLR by 15 bps. PNB home loans will now be at 8.6% and for women it will be 8.55%.