Qbera Medical Loans
With the surging medical emergencies in India since last decade, having a health insurance or a dedicated saving for health check-ups, surgeries, and unforeseen operations, has become mandatory for a common man. We are pretty sure many of you may not be even holding those backups. Because medical emergencies are ideally what we never want to think of and we have never taken any precautions to prevent them. They simply occur and we rush to the hospital (not to forget, always the best hospital in our city). What comes as a major blow is the huge bill amount that you are charged and suddenly you realize – you are short of funds! And this doesn’t end here, you still hold the list of medicines prescribed by the doctor, in your hand. You do not want to keep worrying about arranging the finances while your loved ones are hospitalized and need you the most. That is when an instant medical loan comes into the role. You may also regret not going for any of those health insurance plans earlier. But you need not bother now, as instant medical loans are the quick solution to your cash crunch concerns. Young souls in India now consider it a smart move to apply for a medical loan than going for health insurances which even expire after a certain period of time.
What is an Instant Medical Loan?
A medical loan is an instant personal loan for those who cannot afford to instantly pay those huge bills charged for a heart surgery, a dialysis, or even a regular full-body health check-up. Instant medical loans have proved to be boons in such circumstances. You can apply for an instant loan online depending upon the type of company you work for, your net salary, your residence and various other factors.
How does an Instant Medical Loan Work?
Medical loans are provided by non-banking finance companies (NBFCs), banks, government funds, Fintech companies, and P2P lenders. Why not go for a medical loan when all you have to worry about, is your closed one’s health and leave the finances to the lender. Qbera offers instant medical loan to salaried individuals in the age group of 23 - 55. A medical loan from Qbera can be used to make payments for all those hospitalisation charges, operation fees, and all the medicinal expenses.
Instant loan for medical emergencies: Benefits and Features
Take a quick look at some of the benefits and features of medical loans:
- Instant loan: Unlike traditional loans, an instant loan from Qbera can be availed within 24-48 hours. It has the simplest online application process and offers digital approval as well.
- No collateral: Qbera loans are unsecured. So, it does not ask for any assets to provide an instant medical loan.
- Lowest Turnaround-time: Qbera aims at offering instant medical loans to its customers as fast as possible. Once you submit all the documents, Qbera uses its proprietary risk model to assess your repayment capacity in future and reverts within few hours with a loan offer. If your credit profile and personal information prove to be strong, you can expect the loan amount in your bank account within 24 hours.
- Minimal documentation: At Qbera, you will need the least documents. That too after your loan is digitally approved.
- Flexible repayment options: We understand your repayment capacity can vary from time to time. So you can choose to repay through higher EMIs in less time or lower EMIs in a longer time. We allow our customers to choose a tenure from 6 to 60 months to repay the loan.
Eligibility Criteria for Instant Medical Loan at Qbera
We recommend you to meet the following criteria to obtain an instant loan online from Qbera:
1. You must be in the age group of 23-55 years.
2. You must be a salaried employee with a net monthly income of at least Rs. 20,000.
3. You must not have any financial defaults in the past 24 months.
4. You must be residing in any of the following places:
Documents Needed for Instant Medical Loan at Qbera
The loan process will even be faster if you keep the following documents ready:
- Aadhar card
- PAN card
- 4 cheques from your salary account
- Current address proof
- Permanent address proof (in case the address in your Aadhar card is different from your current address)
Interest Rate & Other charges
APR at Qbera ranges from 11.99% to 24%. The administration fee is very minimal that ranges within 2-4%. However, your personal information, work experience, past EMI payments will be the major factors in deciding the final quote.
Why choose Medical Loan over Health Insurance?
|Avails you to use the loan amount for all kinds of health conditions.
||Covers limited number of health issues and sometimes does not even include pre-existing medical conditions.
|You can use the loan amount for all the expenses right from the prehospitalization charges, the surgery and even for the expenses of prescribed medicines post hospitalization.
||Mostly does not include post hospitalization expenses.
|Covers all the diagnostic tests which are prescribed by the doctor and way too costly to be managed quickly.
||Most insurance companies do not cover these diagnostic tests, making you arrange the cash for it separately.
|You will get instant access to cash right at the time of medical emergency.
||You may be asked to wait for the completion of a certain waiting period; making you initially pay by yourself and then get it reimbursed later on.
|There is no limit to the type of diseases or health conditions for which you can avail a medical loan.
||Most health insurance companies do not cover treatments for sexually transmitted diseases, cosmetic surgeries, pregnancy related treatments and so on.
1. What is the minimum and maximum loan amount that I can get for a medical emergency?
At Qbera, the loan amount ranges between Rs. 25,000 to Rs. 10 Lacs.
2. What should be my age range to apply for an instant loan with Qbera?
You must be in the age group of 23-55 years to get an instant loan for medical emergency from Qbera.com.
3. What should be my minimum CIBIL score to get an instant medical loan from Qbera?
The minimum credit score that we require at Qbera is 600 (CIBIL V2)
4. What is the rate of interest charged on a medical loan?
The rate of interest for a personal medical loan depends on a borrower’s income, CIBIL score, employer, age etc. However, Qbera collects information from your application form and various other data sources to create a personalized loan offer for you. Our interest rates start at 11.99%.
5. How do I apply for an instant medical loan online at Qbera?
To apply for a loan online, click here. For queries, please Whatsapp us on +91 89719 28484.
- Processing Fee deduction of ₹5000 (2.5% of 2 Lacs) from loan amount, thus, the amount credited to your account will be ₹1.95 Lacs
- EMI of ₹7091 per month
- Total payable amount in 3 years = 36 times ₹7091 = ₹2,55,276
- Total Interest paid in 3 years = ₹55,276, hence, annual interest paid = ₹18,425 (which translates to an effective flat annual rate of interest of 9.21%)
- Age: 21-57 years old
- Net Monthly Income must be more than Rs. 18,000.
- No defaults in the last 24 months.
- You must be residing in Delhi/NCR, Bangalore, Pune, Chennai, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Ahmedabad or Kolkata.
Documents Required after Digital Approval
- Aadhaar Card
- PAN Card
- 4 Cheques from your Salary Account
- Current Address Proof
- Permanent Address Proof (in case the permanent address is different from the address on Aadhaar card)
"I am really happy that I got a loan from Qbera. My application has been rejected by lenders in the past without giving any explanation for rejection. Qbera approved my loan with minimum documents. Thanks a lot once again."
I did not want to make many enquiries as many requests can lower the CIBIL score. I contacted Qbera on a Monday and by evening itself they had an offer for me. They kept me informed through every step of the process and were also flexible with regards to my commitments. In the end, the loan was disbursed within two days of documents submission. Thank you Qbera for simplifying the process and helping me find a loan. " Show more...
"It was a nice experience with Qbera. I have never seen such an easy process for getting a loan, especially when you need it the most. Thank you Qbera for your support."
"I had a hassle-free experience with Qbera. It was a very easy application procedure and in a short span of 3 days I got my loan credited to my account. Thank you so much for the support Team Qbera"
"It was very easy to get a loan from Qbera. I just applied on their website and got a confirmed offer immediately. The amount was transferred soon after. Will give it 5 out of 5"
"It's good and quick response from the Qbera team to get the loan. They are very good at the communicating the things properly and appropriately"
The Reserve Bank of India barred the trading of Bitcons and other crypto currencies, disallowing banks and financial institutions from dealing with them.
Following a Supreme Court Order dated 13th March, 2018, Insurance regulator IRDAI extended the deadline for linking the 12-digit unique identity number with various insurance policies.
A day after SBI hiked deposit rates across maturities, the largest lender of India also raised MCLR by up to 25 basis points. MCLR is now at 8.15 percent which was earlier at 7.95 percent. This signals a possible increase in the EMIs of all types of loans – starting from personal loans to home, auto and other loans. ICICI Bank and Punjab National Bank (PNB) also hiked their MCLR by 15 bps. PNB home loans will now be at 8.6% and for women it will be 8.55%.
A loan can get you and your loved ones the comfort of a car and security of a home, and many other things. But your real responsibility begins only after taking the loan.