Need Money Urgently Try Fast Cash Loans
Need Money Urgently Try Fast Cash Loans
Need money urgently to tide over financial distress? Well, if you do need money urgently, try fast cash loans from Qbera! The best thing about fast cash loans from Qbera is that you can get your loan amount within 24-48 hours post receiving approval. Qbera offers personal loans to individuals with a minimum income of Rs. 20,000 per month (net take-home salary) and a minimum credit score of 575. The entire application process can be completed online, with absolutely minimum hassle.
If you're looking to apply for a fast cash loan online with Qbera, here's what you've got to do:
- Visit the Qbera website and click on the “Apply Now” option available in the site, or the “Apply” option for salaried individuals.
- Fill out your personal loans professional details in the application form, after you’ve picked your loan amount and the purpose for your loan.
- Submit your income, residence and identity documents. You can upload your bank statements online through your netbanking credentials (by logging in to a secure web platform that uses your credentials only to pull your bank statements).
- Receive a customized loan offer from Qbera. You’ll get an offer after your credit profile has been reviewed.
- Accept the loan offer – which will quote a loan amount depending on your credit profile, monthly income and repayment capacity. Once you accept the offer, you will receive your loan amount within the time-frame of 24 to 48 hours.
Interest rate on Urgent cash loans from Qbera
The interest rate on fast cash loans from Qbera starts at 11.99% p.a. and can go up to 24% p.a. As such, the interest rate on your loan will depend on your credit score, repayment history and employment stability.
Need Money Urgently? Apply for fast cash loans from Qbera
- You can apply for an urgent loan from Qbera with a minimum credit score of 575.
- With a minimum income of Rs. 20,000, you can qualify for a loan from Qbera.
- You can choose from amounts ranging from Rs. 50,000 and Rs. 25,00,000.
- Employees of over 7 lakh companies can get fast cash loans from Qbera.
- The minimum age to apply for easy personal loans from Qbera is 23 years. The maximum age is 55 years.
- As a Qbera customer, you can choose a loan tenure ranging from 6 months to 60 months.
Interest Rate & Other Charges
||11.99% to 35.99%
|| 1% to 5% of total loan amount
||₹1,00,000 to ₹15,00,000
||12 to 60 months
- Processing Fee deduction of ₹5000 (2.5% of 2 Lacs) from loan amount, thus, the amount credited to your account will be ₹1.95 Lacs
- EMI of ₹7091 per month
- Total payable amount in 3 years = 36 times ₹7091 = ₹2,55,276
- Total Interest paid in 3 years = ₹55,276, hence, annual interest paid = ₹18,425 (which translates to an effective flat annual rate of interest of 9.21%)
- Age: 21-57 years old
- Net Monthly Income must be more than Rs. 18,000.
- No defaults in the last 24 months.
Documents Required after Digital Approval
- Aadhaar Card
- PAN Card
- 4 Cheques from your Salary Account
- Current Address Proof
- Permanent Address Proof (in case the permanent address is different from the address on Aadhaar card)
"I am really happy that I got a loan from Qbera. My application has been rejected by lenders in the past without giving any explanation for rejection. Qbera approved my loan with minimum documents. Thanks a lot once again."
I did not want to make many enquiries as many requests can lower the CIBIL score. I contacted Qbera on a Monday and by evening itself they had an offer for me. They kept me informed through every step of the process and were also flexible with regards to my commitments. In the end, the loan was disbursed within two days of documents submission. Thank you Qbera for simplifying the process and helping me find a loan. " Show more...
"It was a nice experience with Qbera. I have never seen such an easy process for getting a loan, especially when you need it the most. Thank you Qbera for your support."
"I had a hassle-free experience with Qbera. It was a very easy application procedure and in a short span of 3 days I got my loan credited to my account. Thank you so much for the support Team Qbera"
"It was very easy to get a loan from Qbera. I just applied on their website and got a confirmed offer immediately. The amount was transferred soon after. Will give it 5 out of 5"
"It's good and quick response from the Qbera team to get the loan. They are very good at the communicating the things properly and appropriately"
Following a Supreme Court Order dated 13th March, 2018, Insurance regulator IRDAI extended the deadline for linking the 12-digit unique identity number with various insurance policies.
A day after SBI hiked deposit rates across maturities, the largest lender of India also raised MCLR by up to 25 basis points. MCLR is now at 8.15 percent which was earlier at 7.95 percent. This signals a possible increase in the EMIs of all types of loans – starting from personal loans to home, auto and other loans. ICICI Bank and Punjab National Bank (PNB) also hiked their MCLR by 15 bps. PNB home loans will now be at 8.6% and for women it will be 8.55%.