Qbera Online Loans
Online Loans: Instant Online Personal Loans
In simple words, an Online loan is “The amount borrowed by a lender who has an ‘internet-based’ lending process”. If you are in need of an immediate personal loan and wondering how to apply for an online loan, we are here to help. FinTech companies, as we are called, eliminate the hassles involved in traditional methods of applying for an online loan in India, mainly through banks and other financial institutions. This has been made possible through the intelligent use of Technology-led practices and the power of the Internet.
Banks and other Credit Unions have been the financial partners for many in India and are still the first choice. But, this trend is slowly declining as new-age Fintech companies like Qbera are offering online loans in India at competitive interest rates, along with a host of attractive features.
What do Online loans have to offer?
Some of the features of an online loan are:
- Internet-based loan application and Process: No more frequent trips to your banks and no long queues. Apply for Online loans in India, at the comfort of your home or office or even while travelling, with just a few clicks.
- Minimum Paperwork – The world is going GREEN. And what is stopping you? Submit your Loan Application and Bank Statements Online. Most of the Financial Providers, Including Qbera, allows you to do this.
- Personal loan EMI Calculators: Most companies that offer online loans in India have a Personal Loan EMI Calculator built on their website. This is a simple tool that lets you input basic information about your salary and others, and displays the EMI amount. Thus, it will help customers make well-informed decisions
- Competitive Interest rates and Lower Processing charges
- Quick disbursal of loan amount: Once your loan is approved, the loan amount would be disbursed to your account within 24-48 hours. If you are considering an Instant loan for debt consolidation of other loans that you may have, Qbera does that for you.
- Multiple channels of Communication: A transparent process and clarity in communication are two factors that engage our customers to do business with us. Our Customer Service Executives may be contacted by your suitable channel for communication like Telephone, Chat or E-mail. We are here to help you at every step of the journey with us.
Apply for an Online Personal Loan from Qbera
Things you must know before you apply for an Online Loan in India
What is the loan amount you are you eligible for? What is the EMI that you can pay comfortably, considering all the other expenses for a month? These are some of the questions that cross your mind before you apply for an online loan. Very valid questions indeed and definitely, you must take time to ask yourself these questions and get an answer from your Financier.
Here are some things you might want to know before you apply for Online Unsecured Loans in India.
- Your Credit Score: Credit Information Bureau or CIBIL as it is commonly known as, is a Company in India that keeps the Credit information of both individuals and Businesses and assigns a score to each, depending on the Financial transactions made by them. The scores are indicative of the individual’s creditworthiness. Although a CIBIL score of 625 (Minimum) is one of the Eligibility Criteria to get an Instant Online Loan from Qbera, it is not the sole deciding factor.
- Loan Amount and EMI: The Personal loan EMI Calculator helps you know your loan amount eligibility and EMI. Adjusting the figures in this Online Tool will help you to make informed decisions.
- Research and Compare Different Products from various FinTech companies: Understand the products and conveniences it can bring to the whole lending process before you decide. Comparison charts on interest rates, processing fee and other features can be found on the Internet.
Step-by-Step Process to Get Loan Onilne in India
- Research, Compare, decide: These three steps will help you decide which company you have to apply for an online personal loan from.
- Log in to the company’s website, for example, Qbera, and access the Personal Loan Application Form.
- Use the Personal Loan EMI Calculator to determine the Loan amount and EMI.
- Fill out basic information, including your personal and Professional details, and submit the application online.
- Connect to your NetBanking and submit your bank statements online.
- You will be contacted within few hours and upon approval, you will receive the loan amount in your bank account, within 24-48 hours.
Find your best Financial Partner with Qbera. Apply here for instant Personal Loans with Qbera and enjoy the seamlessness of processes and system.
Interest Rate & Other Charges
||10.99% to 35.99%
|| 1% to 5% of total loan amount
||₹1,00,000 to ₹15,00,000
||12 to 60 months
- Processing Fee deduction of ₹5000 (2.5% of 2 Lacs) from loan amount, thus, the amount credited to your account will be ₹1.95 Lacs
- EMI of ₹7091 per month
- Total payable amount in 3 years = 36 times ₹7091 = ₹2,55,276
- Total Interest paid in 3 years = ₹55,276, hence, annual interest paid = ₹18,425 (which translates to an effective flat annual rate of interest of 9.21%)
- Age: 21-57 years old
- Net Monthly Income must be more than Rs. 18,000.
- No defaults in the last 24 months.
Documents Required after Digital Approval
- Aadhaar Card
- PAN Card
- 4 Cheques from your Salary Account
- Current Address Proof
- Permanent Address Proof (in case the permanent address is different from the address on Aadhaar card)
"I am really happy that I got a loan from Qbera. My application has been rejected by lenders in the past without giving any explanation for rejection. Qbera approved my loan with minimum documents. Thanks a lot once again."
I did not want to make many enquiries as many requests can lower the CIBIL score. I contacted Qbera on a Monday and by evening itself they had an offer for me. They kept me informed through every step of the process and were also flexible with regards to my commitments. In the end, the loan was disbursed within two days of documents submission. Thank you Qbera for simplifying the process and helping me find a loan. " Show more...
"It was a nice experience with Qbera. I have never seen such an easy process for getting a loan, especially when you need it the most. Thank you Qbera for your support."
"I had a hassle-free experience with Qbera. It was a very easy application procedure and in a short span of 3 days I got my loan credited to my account. Thank you so much for the support Team Qbera"
"It was very easy to get a loan from Qbera. I just applied on their website and got a confirmed offer immediately. The amount was transferred soon after. Will give it 5 out of 5"
"It's good and quick response from the Qbera team to get the loan. They are very good at the communicating the things properly and appropriately"
Following a Supreme Court Order dated 13th March, 2018, Insurance regulator IRDAI extended the deadline for linking the 12-digit unique identity number with various insurance policies.
A day after SBI hiked deposit rates across maturities, the largest lender of India also raised MCLR by up to 25 basis points. MCLR is now at 8.15 percent which was earlier at 7.95 percent. This signals a possible increase in the EMIs of all types of loans – starting from personal loans to home, auto and other loans. ICICI Bank and Punjab National Bank (PNB) also hiked their MCLR by 15 bps. PNB home loans will now be at 8.6% and for women it will be 8.55%.