Online Loans Same Day
Online Loans Same Day
Get your online loan on the same day from Qbera at affordable interest rates that start from just 11.99% p.a. Apply today with Qbera and get your loan same day loan within 24 hours, post receiving digital approval on your documents. Same Day Personal Loans from Qbera are provided to individuals who are salaried.
Online Loans - Same Day - How to apply for a same day loan?
- Applying for a same day personal loan, also referred to as a one day approval loan, is extremely simple and straightforward. All you've got to do is visit the Qbera website and fill out the online application form. Once done, you will receive instant approval based on your credit score and other parameters in your credit report that include EMI bounces in the recent past, defaults, etc.
- After you've received approval, you can go ahead and submit your documents. This includes income documents, identity documents, and your bank statements that clearly reflect your salary credit in your bank account. Banks statements can be submitted through your netbanking credentials, through an extremely secure web channel.
- After your documents are verified, you will receive a customized loan offer. The approved loan amount will depend on essential parameters like your income, credit score, current debt obligation, etc.
- Once you accept the offer, Qbera's partner bank will disburse the loan amount to your bank account within 24-48 hours!
Eligibility for online loans - same day and documents required for the loan
The eligibility criteria for applying for a personal loan are:
- You must be a salaried individual
- You must have a min net salary of Rs.20 000/-
- You must be above 23 years of age and less than 55 years
- Minimum CIBIL score of 575 and no defaults in the last 24 months
Documents required for same day loans from Qbera
- Aadhaar Card
- PAN Card
- Proof of address
- Salary and income documents
- Processing Fee deduction of ₹5000 (2.5% of 2 Lacs) from loan amount, thus, the amount credited to your account will be ₹1.95 Lacs
- EMI of ₹7091 per month
- Total payable amount in 3 years = 36 times ₹7091 = ₹2,55,276
- Total Interest paid in 3 years = ₹55,276, hence, annual interest paid = ₹18,425 (which translates to an effective flat annual rate of interest of 9.21%)
- You must be a Salaried Employee
- Age: 23-55 years old
- Net Monthly Income must be more than Rs. 20,000.
- No defaults in the last 24 months.
- You must be residing in Delhi/NCR, Bangalore, Pune, Chennai, Mumbai or Hyderabad.
Documents Required after Digital Approval
- Aadhaar Card
- PAN Card
- 4 Cheques from your Salary Account
- Current Address Proof
- Permanent Address Proof (in case the permanent address is different from the address on Aadhaar card)
"I am really happy that I got a loan from Qbera. My application has been rejected by lenders in the past without giving any explanation for rejection. Qbera approved my loan with minimum documents. Thanks a lot once again."
I did not want to make many enquiries as many requests can lower the CIBIL score. I contacted Qbera on a Monday and by evening itself they had an offer for me. They kept me informed through every step of the process and were also flexible with regards to my commitments. In the end, the loan was disbursed within two days of documents submission. Thank you Qbera for simplifying the process and helping me find a loan. " Show more...
"It was a nice experience with Qbera. I have never seen such an easy process for getting a loan, especially when you need it the most. Thank you Qbera for your support."
"I had a hassle-free experience with Qbera. It was a very easy application procedure and in a short span of 3 days I got my loan credited to my account. Thank you so much for the support Team Qbera"
"It was very easy to get a loan from Qbera. I just applied on their website and got a confirmed offer immediately. The amount was transferred soon after. Will give it 5 out of 5"
"It's good and quick response from the Qbera team to get the loan. They are very good at the communicating the things properly and appropriately"
Following a Supreme Court Order dated 13th March, 2018, Insurance regulator IRDAI extended the deadline for linking the 12-digit unique identity number with various insurance policies.
A day after SBI hiked deposit rates across maturities, the largest lender of India also raised MCLR by up to 25 basis points. MCLR is now at 8.15 percent which was earlier at 7.95 percent. This signals a possible increase in the EMIs of all types of loans – starting from personal loans to home, auto and other loans. ICICI Bank and Punjab National Bank (PNB) also hiked their MCLR by 15 bps. PNB home loans will now be at 8.6% and for women it will be 8.55%.